Kidnapped OS

u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys an idea just popped into my mind. This is an ArAkshi OS. I hope you like it. Excuse me for any mistakes you see. Do tell me if you liked it.

"CHUP KAR!" the man screamed at her and threw her against the wall. Her forehead started bleeding. She already had bruises all over the face, arms, and body. The man brought out a whip and started whipping her back. He wasn't paying attention to her screams or her begging for mercy.

"Where can she be?" said Rathore. Everyone is the office was tensed. When Sakshi didn't turn up, they went searching for her at her house and the scene in front shocked them. The house was a mess. They found her dupatta lying on the floor and found some blood as well. "Who took her? And why?"

Arjun was really upset and all he wanted to do was kill that person who took her. After taking revenge from Sikandar, she stood by him. She deserved someone better who would make her feel good but still she chose him, who would hurt her again and again every time. He was surprised after all he did she still loved him. And soon he realized that he loved her too. And today was the day he was going to tell her but she was already kidnapped. 

"AAAHHH" screamed Sakshi as an other whip hit her on her back. She was sure her back was bleeding now. But the man left after this one. Believing she had fainted. Little did he know that she was faking. Sakshi exactly knew where she was. And she had to tell it to her team. 

The moment she was sure he was gone, she slowly crawled and tried to reach toward her back. Thankfully they hadn't looked inside it. She always kept a second phone for emergencies in her back and this was the time she could use it.

She slowly made her dragging herself. Her pain was increasing but she had to do this. After what felt like centuries to her she reached her bag and took out her phone. 

RINNNGGG! RINNNGGG! Arjun's phone ringed.  He picked it up.

"Sakshi? Kahan ho tum? Kya hua?" said Arjun. Everyone started looking at him.

"Me-m-ei-n fla-fla-rish-a brand k-ki old fac-factory me-in hun." said Sakshi and the phone disconnected. She cursed herself for not charging it  last night.

"Guys let's go." said halfway out the door. There car was speeding down the road. Arjun drove like a maniac.

The man had returned. "Kyun? Miss Sakshi Anand, now tell me, don't you regret that you exposed my brother? Revenge. I will not kill you, yet. You will die a slow and painful death." He said and laughed at her condition. Her clothes weren't ripped but had holes at the place where he whipped hard. Her mouth was bleeding. Her forward was bleeding. You could clearly see the blue bruises on her milky skin. 

He picked her up by her hair. "Now, what about me pleasure?" Sakshi shaked her head.

"Please no." said Sakshi, "Please leave me." 

The man kept advancing towards her. He was so close that it made her feel highly uncomfortable. The next thing she knew was being throw at the wall. The man kicked her in the stomach. And started laughing. He brought her up and was about to slap her when a hand stopped him. 

It was Arjun. His team members were fighting the goons outside when he came inside to save Sakshi. Arjun punched the man and kicked him. He kept punching him that one more punch would surely kill him.

"STOP!" said Sakshi. Arjun looked at her. Her condition was horrible,"a-a-apn-e ha-t-h i-is-ske khoon se gan-de ma-a-at karo." 

Arjun ran towards her. He tried scooping her in his arms but she cried in pain. He kept her down and started examining her wounds. He was shocked when he lifted her shirt from back. Her back was bleeding at areas. It was red and blue and purple all over. He helped her get up and slowly helped her walk. 

"Arjun." she said and collapsed in his arms. He scooped her up and ran outside. Everyone was shocked to see her. 

Ayesha went with Arjun to the hospital while others arrested the goons and their boss.

"You can meet her." said the doctor, "She can talk but she would have to stay here for some days. Her body was severely damaged. There has been no internal bleeding but her wounds will take time healing up. I would recommend few visitors because she need rest."

"Sir, you can go." said Ayesha, "I will go and tell the others her situation. We all will come tomorrow." 

Arjun nodded and walked inside. Sakshi lay there. She looked tired but their was a strange satisfaction on her face."

"Sakshi?" Arjun said as he sat to her on her bed. "Theek ho?"

Sakshi just smiled in response. The next thing she knew was that Arjun had pulled her in his arms. It didn't hurt her but she felt loved and protected. 

"Sakshi, hua kya tha?" asked Arjun ruining the moment, "Aur kyun?"

"Is bande ke bhai ko mein ne expose kiya tha. And he wanted revenge." said Sakshi but she snuggled closer to him.

"Sakshi?" asked Arjun, "Mein tumein itna hurt kiya hai uske bawajood you still love me? Why?"

"Because I know the Arjun deep inside this mask of stone." said Sakshi.

"Sakshi?" said Arjun, "Shadi karogi?"

"KYA?" Sakshi screamed, "Such?" she said nearly jumping out of the bed.

"Marry me, Sakshi. I need you. I love you. I need you to be by my side or I will shatter." said Arjun. Sincerity was dripping out of his eyes.

"YES! YES!" said Sakshi and hugged him tightly and he hugged him. Sakshi knew these arms would protect them always.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...awesome...
Very well written...

Thankfully Arjun saved her ...😊
Nice OS...
πŸ˜ƒ

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the os!
very well written! :)
Am glad Arjun saved her and finally came around. :)
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome ... Our hero saved her ... Thanks dear ... Really gud ... Plz do write more stuff on Arakshi :) thanks once again :)
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS dear...love the endingπŸ‘
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome os
Loved it
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Loved the  short cute OS...
that's a well written one...
And specially the ending... wow..kya jhatka dia rawte ne Saakshi ko... woh bhi hospital bed per...very nice.
thank u so much for this lovely OS...  & keep writing.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely OS...
Shaadi ka proposal sidhe hospital bed par.
It was really lovely.
Do write more OSs' like this.
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really vry nice...expecting more works from you... 😊 😊
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os
very well written