Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

And he actually thought that the two ladies had a real fight and were walking out of the show πŸ˜†

bahaaa exactly buddu sushant πŸ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That three days thing sounded like such sensationalist garbage.  Sushant, ARK, and Arjun were right at the Femina interview, the media can definitely go into writing for fictional films.

--

The April Fools segment was so funny; I loved when Sushant turned the joke around on Ankita "sach bolke April fool nahin banate hai."  πŸ˜†  It is so adorable when he laughs the most at his own jokes.

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Out of all of Sushant's acts in JDJ4 which one do you like best?
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

That three days thing sounded like such sensationalist garbage.  Sushant, ARK, and Arjun were right at the Femina interview, the media can definitely go into writing for fictional films.

--

The April Fools segment was so funny; I loved when Sushant turned the joke around on Ankita "sach bolke April fool nahin banate hai."  πŸ˜†  It is so adorable when he laughs the most at his own jokes.

He is so smart na at leg pulling? πŸ€£ bechari Anki 
Minion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

--

OMG i know na such a cutie pie he is β€οΈ

he used to tease ankita so much back then!!! πŸ˜†now he just admires her as she talks away haii 
Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Out of all of Sushant's acts in JDJ4 which one do you like best?

shweta such a difficult question uve asked yaar!! will pick a few πŸ˜³

1) Horror Act- the concept and execution were beyond perfect!!! β­οΈ

2) Mayur ban Chhau- again a BRILLIANT concept that was excuted soo well!! and he performed on new form with such ease!! his expressions and postures!! πŸ‘
3) Ore Piya- What can i say sushant did not have to act at all in this one πŸ˜‰ that smile on his face throughout the entire dance haiii 

4) Lukka Chuppi- Literally still tear up when i watch this one πŸ˜­ his emotions were just pouring out!! plus that part where ankita comes and comforts him that  as soo sweet!! they hadnt declared that they were a couple to the media at that point, yet she ran down and comforted him!! that just shows how much she loves sushant she didnt even think twice about running down there to him πŸ˜³
Minion23 thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awww β˜ΊοΈmy excitement for Sunday is growing by the second!!! πŸ€ͺ
Minion23 thumbnail

AWWW AWWW AWWW AWWW (espeically the first pic AWWW) gahhh cant even stop AWWW AWWW
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsushita23

shweta such a difficult question uve asked yaar!! will pick a few πŸ˜³

1) Horror Act- the concept and execution were beyond perfect!!! β­οΈ

2) Mayur ban Chhau- again a BRILLIANT concept that was excuted soo well!! and he performed on new form with such ease!! his expressions and postures!! πŸ‘
3) Ore Piya- What can i say sushant did not have to act at all in this one πŸ˜‰ that smile on his face throughout the entire dance haiii 

4) Lukka Chuppi- Literally still tear up when i watch this one πŸ˜­ his emotions were just pouring out!! plus that part where ankita comes and comforts him that  as soo sweet!! they hadnt declared that they were a couple to the media at that point, yet she ran down and comforted him!! that just shows how much she loves sushant she didnt even think twice about running down there to him πŸ˜³

@Red - those are my favs too! Its so difficult to decide which ones as I like all of them πŸ˜³

Minion23 thumbnail
shweta could u check to see if u can see the pics now πŸ˜³