Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

WEll, even if u are a drashti fan, you gotta admit...Sana was MUCH better than Drashti this week! She got the lowest scores ...how can she not be in the bottom 2!!!!! SHE IS NOT THAT POPULAR!! Honestly, no offence...You are defending her just because you r her fan and i dont blame you for that, i WOULD have probably done that for my fav too!! but...As a dancer she did not do better than sana!  Thats a fact! ..This week out of all the performances it was Drshti for sure..who should have been eliminated! even though its 50% voting and 50% scores..I still do not think Drashti is so popular outside of IF that she would be saved from the bottom 2 with such scores! The only reason she was not put in the bottom 2 was because she cant compete with mukti! 

no offence..

Please go check Twitter,FB or YT DD is quite popular even outside IF.
Where ever you write Jhalak more than half of the results will be on DD.
So better get your facts right before using them. 🤔
Do whatever you want,we will still vote for her. 😆

oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sana was one of the best in the show .. she deserve to stay specialy after her last performance

shocking
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How is it unethical? This show is as much about votes as about judge's scores. All contestants who enter this competition know that as do their fans. Maybe Sana's fans should have voted for her more to avoid her coming in bottom 2. Drashti has a huge fan base contrary to what some believe here and obviously they will vote for her. When votes play such a huge part in the format of this show how can anyone tell a fan base to not vote or cry foul when someone else other than their favorite is safe? If someone wants their favorite to be safe isn't it better they vote for him/her than complain about unfairness?
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 , some people has all facts wrong..come on half of the people in IF are NRIs and they really think celebs thru IF ! I am from South India and here nobody knows IF, but lots of fans of Drashti..How will what some people think makes a difference in that? And every individual has rights to defend and support their fav celebs, you should hav voted for her and made her safe..anybody commented here voted for her? i dont think so. Now what is the point in cribbing? This is a celebrity dance reality show and there is nothing hidden on how it is from Season 1 but still people want to prove its rigged only in this season? You believe Lauren is safe bcoz of 30s?!!! 😊
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@TM, 👏! Could not have said it better myself!!! The elimination of Sana just shows this channels' bias, and unethical behavior. Go on colors, keep showing your partiality. What was the point of even having this show anyway? We all know who the winner is 🤔
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: swan20

how can anyone tell a fan base to not vote or cry foul when someone else other than their favorite is safe? If someone wants their favorite to be safe isn't it better they vote for him/her than complain about unfairness?

I don't think you understood what I said in my post. Go back and re-read it.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

we DD fans want to enjoy our fav's performances...!! There are ups and downs every weekend...!!! We love our DD and seriously want her to win dats y we fans are voting multiple 100 times for our princess...!!! Why shud'nt u had emptied ur pocket money for voting sana as DD fans did to save her... She is in bottom 3 coz of low scores and is saved coz of highest voting...!!! Wats so big deal in this yaar...?? Why creating a hype dat y DD is not in bottom 2...?? DD fans are loyal to her nd dats y voting her blindly... And in IF only DD has more than 8000 fans so if only half of the IF fans wud vote her blindly multiple times she will be safe every week...!!!

Oh please, cut the crap about voting. We all know voting is bullshit. Lets not get delusional here 🤢
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Migosh, i truly love your post 👏.
You have spoken only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
But i guess the channel aren't going to amend it since it's already nearing the end..
And about the whole color thing, let's just expect more dull shades soon
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
me sad too:( sana nd tushar most energetic duo...will miss thm
WANDERLUST thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sana has to go because she danced better !
Actually very happy to knw these blind fans have been screamin abt voting !
They actually prove that drashti is in just ( believe me ) because of votes ! Who cares if she dances !
😆