Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"Saumya kaha reh gai... Badi ai mujhe secretary bana k party organise karne. " saying this Bidzie walked out of the party hall. Just then Saumya entered and everyone in the party fixed their gaze on the entrance. (oh no! Not on Saumya but on the one standing beside her). "Kunal"  everyone sighed. Saumya laughed and walked away.

Saumya saw Bidz entering the hall blowing a heart shaped balloon. Bidzie stopped and sighed "Kunal" ... " Saumya mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai" . Saumya looked at her 😲. Bidz added ," ha yaar... Mujhe Kunal dikh raha hai aur to aur mujhe violins bhi sunai de rahe hai." Saumya rolled her eyes, prolicked the balloon; bursting it and said " wo Kunal ka body double aur mimicking artist hai. Aur music Sharmila check kar rai hai." . Bidz looked at Saumya dissapointed. After knowing this everyone in party got busy.

A little while later ; at 11.50 pm everyone heard "mere birthday pe tum log aisi slow party karoge." Sonali walked up frustrated to him and said " Kunal nai aya matlab tum hamare sir pe chadh jaoge... Aur hatao ye nakli get up" saying so she started pulling his stubble. Fatima interrupted" chhodo use... Wo sach me Kunal hai. Kitni mushkil se body double ko pata k Kunal ko layi hu yaha" Sonali looked on embarassed.KKK smiled and ruffled her hair. She blushed and DHAPAK ... Lights went off. It turned out it was Amanat who entered with his birtgday cake. Everyone shouted... 

Kunal Karan Kapoor: an inspiration

Life is a journey for all of us but there are very few who make this journey memorable not just for themselves but for others too, so much so that they inspire the lives of others. One such journey is that of a young actor and our very own Kunal Karan Kapoor. The person has been such a gem that fans feel proud to be associated with him and being called his fan.

Journey of KKK as an actor is nothing short of an inspiration in itself. A boy with absolutely no background in the entertainment world decided very young that one day he'll make his mark in this industry and it was his sheer hard work and determination and an attitude to never give up that made him a man, a celebrity and a perfect actor that he is today. He took baby steps towards his goal by doing small but significant roles in tele serials, but even in those roles he gave it his heart and soul and that is how he made his mark.

Kunal's choice of character that he played in the beginning of his career itself show how it is not important to be hero in most conventional sense but to be a character which much closer to reality but still rise to heroism in situations which require a person to be a hero. Be it Varun of remix or Yudi of LRL, both characters were underdogs but they rose up much beyond expectations when the situation required them to be and perhaps Kunal gave something of his own to these characters which made them so memorable. The choice of his roles also show that he is not bounded by boundaries and he can explore avenues that one would not like to venture for the fear of being slotted in a perticular category, like when he did an out an out negative role of Angad.

Kunal not just the actor but kunal the person is absolutely inspirational. He is one of the most loved personality on the television in the recent times but one can never sense a ting of vanity in him. His demure his attitude his words always showcase his humility. Even after being applauded for his performances and being said as the finest actor of TV, Kunal is the most humble celebrity that fans can come across. Even though he is shy, he shows his love and concern towards the fans who might bug him all the time with their messages, calls and fanfare like the way he posted pictures of fans gifts and messages and telling the world how much this means to him or when he personally replies to his fans messages or when he tries to reach out to them be it on social media and forum or in person like the way he did when he met fans through a travel magazine and many such incidents. All this just shows that many may be successful but then there are very few who value this success and the reason behind it and in their own small way try to share this success with all . Kunal is also one of the most dignified and honest celebrity that one can notice these days. When the fans were voting for him day and night through multiple ids to get him an honour that he deserves most, he tweets and put up a message to win but with fair and square means. In the times when nothing is fair the man still believes in integrity and that is something to be worth emulating.

After following him on twitter, Facebook, his interviews we all very well know that Kunal is a loner. He loves to take off to a random place and spend time in solitude or may be with absolute strangers. We can easily make out that he needs his space but still he is in a profession when you need to interact with numerous people on a day to day basis and not just this you interact through your work with so large an audience that it is incomprehensible for anyone of that nature but his love and passion for his art surpass all this. He is day in and day out in the eyes of public and media as well as the public is wanting for more from this private person. To each ones surprise he is willing to do that even and that is why he is so honest in his interviews and an absolute delight to listen. He posts his pictures for his fans and keep giving them tit and bits of his life though it should be extremely difficult for him.

Just to put things in perspective, one man who has inspired one of the best written articles about a television celebrity only through his talent and work and the kind of man he is proves my point further that Kunal Karan Kapoor is an inspiration not just to his fans but to many more beyond his fandom and on this very special day we would like to remind you Kunal that we are proud to be your fan and you inspire us...

Born on 22nd August in Mumbai, Kunal has done his schooling and graduation in English literature from Mumbai University. Kunal wanted to be an actor since the age of 13 and started as a child artist in the popular show Rajini. In his own words, Kunal is a very moody person and when it comes to his liking he loves travelling, reading books, watching movies and playing games on his X- Box. He has also started taking a keen interest on photography and already made some few video edits. In his free time, Kunal likes discovering all kind of music and loves house music.

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They say a good actor is one who gives hundred percent to their character and pull you into their world. Kunal Karan Kapoor is one such actor who not only has played many characters but also  performed it with sheer brilliance, honesty and conviction. From the stammering nerd in Remix to the recent character of a goon with a golden heart Vasu in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahaa he has played variety of roles with perfection. With each passing day he has managed to strengthen his performance. Look at his eyes and expressions and you know that what he wants to convey and its because of his acting, that when he cries we cry with him and when he laughs it brings a smile on our face.

Kunal Karan Kapoor started as a child artist in a serial named Rajini after which he portrayed various roles and justified each of them. Some of the roles he played are:

1)   Varun  - Kunal's journey started with his role of a stammer and nerd in Remix. Varun was not one of those leads in the show but he still managed to make a place for himself. It was no cakewalk to act as a stammer in the first role itself but he completely justified it.

2)   Sukhi - Sukhi was a character in the show Maayka where he acted as a friend of the lead. Sukhi was bought up on streets but was always there to help others. He was shown as a sweet,caring  person who loved unconditionally without expecting anything in return.

3)   Yudi - Cadet Yadhuvansh Sahni or Yudi was a popular character played by Kunal in the show Left Right Left.  Yudi was a jovial army cadet and came to the academy only to get rid of his parents sending him for MBA. Though he played a comic role on the show, his suicide act on the show still remains one of his best performance.

4)   Amreek - Amreek was a selfless friend of the lead guy in the show Pratha. The role was very small  in the show and the character died in a few episodes but was appreciated a lot.

5)   Angad - Kunal took a big risk by playing a negative guy Angad in the show Pratigya but it till date remains one of his best performance. A goon who always had pan in his mouth and consistently eve teased women, Angad was the most hated character in the show. The character became so famous that the makers had to extend his role and he played it with perfect ease and perfection. 

6)  Mohan Bhatnagar - The most famous role played by Kunal Karan Kapoor, Mohan Bhatnagar in the popular show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, made him won the prestigious Indian telly awards, and has become an iconic character for the audience. From a carefree, independent and honest journalist to a passionate lover to a passionate father, Kunal got to play various shades in the show and he played all of them brilliantly. Whether it was his unconditional love for Megha, his special bond with Nanhi or his unique relationship with Guru , he did complete justice to all.

7)   Vasu - A look alike of Mohan Bhatnagar, Kunal got to play a goon with a golden heart in Season 2 of Na Bole Tum. Though he had already played a goon in his show Pratigya, this was different. A person who was rough and rowdy for the whole world but in reality cared for his loved ones. He was happy playing football with street kids and eating from his mother's hand. A mysterious and unpredictable character, you never know what he will do next. It' because of all this characteristics that even a portrayal of a grey character has won him many appreciations in a short span of time.

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 10 years ago
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Trisha
Dear kunal sir, Ths is Trisha. First of all I want 2 wish u Many Many Happy Returns of d day.. Im such a crazy fan of my frnds go mad wid it. I wuld like 2 say dat ur doing a wonderful
job in NBT 1 & 2... I Juz love d Bindaas Mohan Bhatnagar..

SharmilaGupta

May you live a long life,
Full of gladness and health..
With a pocket full of gold,
As the least of your wealth..
May the dreams you hold dearest,
Be those which come true..
May the kindness you spread,
Keep returning to you.

😊HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNAL..😊

Veena
Many many happy returns of the day kunal bhaii..u r the best actor I have ever seen on screen..your acting seems so natural..your eyes speak a lot.. "Filled with love & blessings you have such a loving approach to life..With a warm,gentle spirit that makes everyone around you feel special" May god bless you with full happiness in ur life and wish all ur dreams come true...enjoy ur special day...lots of love...

Janvi
Hi Kunal...Many Happy returns of the day...Let this year bring u all success,peace and happiness...Let god bless u with much much bigger roles and u rock the Silver Screen too...Have a Great year ahead... Lots of Love...

Aditi
There are very few actors that
create a lasting impression on our heart and Kunal Karan Kapoor is undoubtedly one of them. His acting prowess is beyond measurable and is not subjected to the limited vocabulary of any language. Hence I will not show the audacity by trying to define his talent by mere words since that will not do the justice.

His career graph has been amazing...right from the days of Remix, Left Right Left to Pratigya where he very convincingly played the role of a villain Angad to the most beloved character Mohan Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha.

When he is on screen his performance sets fire on the screen as his eyes speak volumes and his smile manages to create ripples in the hearts of millions. The way he effortlessly goes into the skin of any character, and the way he manages to change his entire body language ranging from the expressions of his eyes to the way he walks and talks is inimitable.

Added to the great actor in him...Kunal is an awesome human being too...his interviews reflect his deep thinking...he is a thinking man and personifies stardom with no nose in the air attitude...his witty answers make his interviews worth watching as much as the characters he plays...

I wish him a very happy birthday...I wish too that he has a bright future and gets roles that will justify his talent...

Loads of love... Aditi

Heena

Happy birthday to you!!!!!
We love your character Mohan Bhatnagar stay as our patrkar bhatngar ..
Hope you get lots & lots of success have a good future ahead...
love from your fan Heena!!!!!

Geetha
May this special day blossom with joy May the fragrance of happiness spread in u r life May u find plenty of reason to smile May this year be the best of all time Sending u my love and best wishes on your birthday and everyday...keep rocking..god bless u ...with loads of love.

Pallavi

On the special day of your life, I pray that you get all your heart's desire.
Happiness, peace of mind and good health.
May you get all these together with special gifts.
Happy Birthday Kunal !

Pavani
Many many happy returns of the day Kunal..
All the best for ur future..
Hope all ur wishes come true ..
Love u Heart

Jumana

Kunal many many happy returns of the day dear ...
May all your wishes come true on this day and may Allah bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life ...
Enjoy this day to the fullest and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career ...
Keep rocking and always follow your heart..
You are the most sweetest person I have come across in ITH...
Happy birthday once again..

Chitvan

Kunal...u are a wonderful actor...
I have enjoyed ur entire journey as mohan bhatnagar.. be it d onscreen awesomeness or behind d scenes moments..uve never failed to impress me..
The way u emote-sheer brilliance...!!!!
Ur presence on screen always brings a smile to my face...
Love to u.. and wish u loads of success and lots of happiness.. and may u keep getting d appreciation forever..
A very very happy birthday to U ...

VishalCksp
Happy Birthday Kunal.. Your one of the Best, Fine And Good Actor ever I Saw..its really Unbelievable That you turned 31 .. You still look like 20 year youth ..😊

Your King of  Expressions .. And Very good in deliverying the Dialogues 👏

once Again Happy Birthday Kunal.May God Bless You.

Spandana

Happy Birthday Dear Kunal Karan Kapoor-The Precious Gem with a Golden Heart and The Perfectionist with Different Avatars-The Actor (with super-expressive beautiful eyes and beautiful smile) The Traveller The Photographer The VideoMixer/Editor etc!!

Wishing u all the peace happiness love health success in the world & may all your dreams come true...

Kunal u r perfect in all scenes from emotional to romantic to comic scenes and therefore, now it is impossible to distinguish between Kunal The Actor and Mohan The Character!!!...
Your beautiful out of this world heart-touching magical amazingly awesome mindblowing fantabulous performances always make me speechless and spellbound!!

Kudos to Lovely Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Team for such a beautiful simple & unique Classic which has filled our lives with so much happiness hope love craze and fun!!!...

Keep Rocking!! Take care……Keep smiling…….

Lots of Luv Hugs & Best Wishes,
Spandana KS

Viegas

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. May all your dreams and wishes come true! You are the most amazing actor I know. Honestly, the feel and the way you say your dialouges really touches my heart! You act amazing. No adjectives to say how awesome you are. You can potray any kind of emotion. Without seeing you on screen on NBTNMKH my day is never made. I always wait for the show at 9:30 PM. I am so glad you are an actor cause the we would never had known how such ana amzing person you are. You are so handsome. Hats off to you. I just wanna let you know that I appreciate your work and love you loads.

Fatima
Happy birthday Kunal karan Kapoor

Wish u a Rocking bday 🤗wish ur all wishes come true 😉

i wish u get lots of happiness success in Ur Life 
U  r truly amazing person Luves u 4rm the days of left right left show   

thanks for giving us mohan spiderman vasu ❤️ there are somany different shades of u  and we really luv about🤗 u that u r fit in every role😉 u always give ur best we can see ur hardwork and we really appreciate it 

U wins lots of hearts or u give somany heart attacks to us 
when ever i saw u my heart beat become faster and it says only kunal kunal kunal ❤️

Really krazzy For u  Luv u alot🤗
Once again WISH U A very happy birthday 

lots of luv 
Fatima Dureshahwar (Dubai)

Anvita

Kunal Karan Kapoor- The name evokes an image of a stupendous, actor. An actor who dazzles on our screen. A brilliant actor who has hypnotised all of us. You are a born actor Kunal.
Every role that you have played is so distinct and different. You have left a lasting impression on me. Your transition from playing supporting roles to a lead.. Your hard work.. Your struggle is a source of inspiration for all of us. Life is not easy. You have taught us to dream big. You have also taught many of us that perseverance pays. And not to get disheartened with the pitfalls in life.
I am indeed honoured that I am a Kunal Karan Kapoor fan.
Wishing my favourite actor a very happy birthday.
Wish you all the best in life. I wish you tons of success.

Love and hugs- Anvita Shetty

Monika Sarkar

Dear Kunal May your birthday brings lots of fun surprises, happiness, peace and love as per your wish and what you deserve.
Enjoy your Birthday to the fullest.

Regards

Monika Sarkar

Amanat

Happy Walla Birthday Mr. Kapoor!  ☺️ Big fan of yours.😎  Keep up the good work. We all love you & your acting! 😳😃
Loved the way you portrayed Mohan Bhatnagar! 😊 Commendable! 👏⭐️

Isha

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come !
May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNAL !!!! 😊 ❤️

Riya Ghosh

Seeing a thousand rainbows every day….
 Today is so
important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!
May you never stray away from the true path as you continue your amazing journey.
Happy birthday kunal sir !!!!!!!

Talwinder Kaur

" wish you a very very very (Big smile)Happy(Big smile) returns of the day...
A very (Big smile)Happy(big smile) birthday to KUNAL, The King of Tellywood and Expression...with lots of love, luck and blessings...
May your all dreams comes true...
I
pray to GOD that you face success at every step of your life and with joy you always move ahead...
Again a very happy birthday  ❤️ Kunal ❤️

Srishti

Hi Kunal

*read this msg with a smile as long as river nile*

May u always do work that gives u creative satisfaction n may all ur wishes cum true soon...
Here is wishing u a very happy birthday...!!!:-)

Belicia Alphonso

KUNAL A VERY VERY HAPPY B'DAY TO U .. U r MY FAVOURATEST ACTOR .. U R THE BEST .. U BREATHED LIFE TO CHARACTERS MOHAN AND VASU .. LUVING THEM AND ALSO LUV THE WAY U APPEAR IN OFFSCREEN INTERVIEWS ….. SO HERE's wishing u very happy B'Day .. have a blast and may almighty keeps u alwaz in good health and may u alwaz prosper in personal as well as Professional life … STAY BLESSED and KEEP ROCKINGGG .. A VERRRYYY HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY KUNAL ….

Deborupa Saha
Zaroor tumko kisine dill se pukara hoga…

Ek baar toh chand ne bhi tumko nihara hoga…

Mayus hue honge sitrae bhi usdin…

Khuda ne jab zammen par tumko utara hoga.
 " JANAMDIN MUBARAK "..

Lata

Kunal ...I must say you Brilliant, Awesome, Amazing, Outstanding and Expression King.
The way you depict the soft corner of Mohan in the disguise of violent Vasu was just beautiful.
I just like your way to portray Mohan in Vasu.
Hats Off to you guy.
When I think of what I wish for you On your birthday So many things come to mind.
Someone like you deserves so much; The very best that life has to give.
So when I think of what I wish for you I wish for your happiness.
Wish u many happy birthday ... Kunal Karan Kapoor May ur all dream comes true stay blessed. (small smiley) (love sign)

Madiha Munawar

Wish u a very very happy birthday Kunal...
May u have many many more...on this luckiest day...my msg for u is that u r GREAT !
U have won numerous hearts...n u rule them all...u r the humblest person on earth i know ...
U care for fans their sentiments...which is a rare thing...always b like that...
Kunal karan kapoor is the name that I always of,cherish,cry n laugh wid u...as for me its not just a fan star thing..to me u r so so so respectable that its difficult to describe...
I care for u alot...n want u see elated always...
At the end...wanna say that keep rocking always as we love u n ur work a lot..
wanna salute ur mom who gave u to us ...
Mohan n Vaasu have just become a part of our lives...all bcz of ur brilliance...
love u loads...be happy n successful always...
CHAO ! Happy Birthday again !

Regards
Madiha Munawar.

Neha

A Very very happy birthday to our speciall,unique,king of expressions,king of styles,amazing and superb "kunal karan kapoor".

Am always pray 4 u. if u happy then me happy. import: my all family members and freinds wishex u very happy birthday. "Tum jiyo hazaro saal saal kay din hu 50 hazar"

likho tou kya likho u r the bestest in tellyworld 4 me. U r our life we cnt imagine life without u. On this speciall day we all fans r so excited. A birthday party in my university 4 this speciall. My brother and sister likes u soo much specially ur acting. We all want to meet u and want to say a superb birthday in front of u.

main to dewani hun jin ka birthday hai aj us speciall insan ki.

kunal karan kapoor u stolen my heart.

jxt want to meet to you.

"ap aye aisay" shamil hvay zindagi main ap aisay

har taraf hunay lagi bs apki hi baten,

khusian phelan har jaga aisay,

jaisay har jaga khilan hun phool,

mithas bhar di h ap ny humaray dil main,

jaisay kbhi koi gham pass he na aye..

Shamil hvay ap humari zindagi main...

written by me jxt 4 "kunal karan kapoor"

Dua 4 kunal karan kapoor..

Rab na kare kabhi tumhan khusyiun ki kami hu,

Rab na kare kabhi tumhan khusyiun ki kami hu,

tumharay qadmo kay nechay pholoon ki zameen hu,

ansu na hu tmhari ankhoon main kabhi, agar hu tou wo pholo ki nami hu.

hope ur speciall day brings u all that your heart desires!happy birthday..

Sakhi
On this very special day I would just like you to know that after a very long time you are the reason for my renewed faith in talent hard work and perseverance. Keep up this attitude and God willing sky will be the limit for you! Wish you a very happy birthday Kunal 😊

Pinky
Happy Birthday To You Kunal
Everyone hope for the best in life. May you get everything you hoped for on your Birthday and make your birthday a big day for you. Wish you a happy and healthy life ahead. i wish you all the best and that your days will be filled with favor and blessings.

I will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped and wished for today.
Live well. Happy birthday!

Sonali (Namm5)

" Kehete Hai Kuda Ne Duniya Badi Khubsurat Banaya hai... ,

Wase Iss Batt Par Abb Yakin Ho Raha Hai...

Kuyn Ki Khuda Ne Duniya Main...

App Jese Log Jo Banaya Hai..."

"Qubul Kijiye Hum se Ye Chhota Sa Nazrana...

Thofa Na Sahi Ye Bematlab Shayeri Ke Jariye...

Hum Appko Dena Chhahte Hain Apni Duaon Ke Sath...

Janam Din Ki Dher Shari  Subhkamna..."

"Kuda Kare Qubul Ho Appki  Har Murad Aur Kammna...

Issi Ke Sath Hum Kehete hai Saba Kher aur Janm Din Ki bahut Shari Subhkammna..."

Nanditha Nanda

"Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Kunal "
Live life intensely,be happy,be yourself... for yourself and dream on,coz...

Chandra Dewat

Dear Kunal, Many, many Happy returns of the Day. Happy Birthday!
I wish you all the happiness, Love, Light, Success & Prosperity in your Life, All through your life. Till now, you did not get the Love & Admiration which YOU & Your Talent Deserved.
But I hope &
pray to God, rather Believe, you at it all, more than what you so far already Earned. One request Kunal, Don't ever let Success go to your head. Let Success chase you, woo you! Don't turn back & be lured by its glory.
THANK YOU FOR BEING AN INSPIRATION.

Chandra Dewat.

Pragya Dave
Capable and Caring,
Sensitive but strong
Angad, Yudi, Mohan or Vasu
Kunal could never go wrong

Upright & steadfast,
Courageous with might,
Who knew the boy from remix
Would go such heights?

The path will be twisted,
And hardships abound,
With determination as your companion
You'll gain the high ground.

Let happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile, and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone. May you pass on your love and joy to everyone around you. Wishing you the best birthday ever.

Sending you Loads of Love all the way from London, Pragya Dave and Baby Rishika

Lekz Menon

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Consider your blessings,
As you celebrate your birthday.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you ARE.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays, I will count blessings every day!"
Happy Birthday…….

Sukriti
Happy birthday kunal may god bless u with lots of love
from sukriti
  😉thanks

Narmada

Kunal u r d wonderful actor I have ever waited to see...
Very happy day u r d part of our daily life...
Stay blessed n best wishes from all ur fans...
Hope dis year brings u more success n happiness in ur life ever...
Lots of love n wishes...

Pooja
Today is a perfect day to tell you that you're the most considerate, loving and patient person I know.
A special person like you deserves nothing but the best on this special day May you be blessed on your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Sehar

Happy Birthday Kunal, I wish you all the success and happiness in this world. You are truly one of the most amazing actors and wonderful persons our TV industry has ever seen. We love you!!

Sadaf Komal

A special person like you deserves nothing but the best on this special day, May Allah grant you all the desires of your heart.May you find your happiness in everything you do you. I pray that you keep smiling like this always, never ever shall any kind of sadness reach you... May your face continue to be radiant as the sunshine... May your smiles be ever warm as the gentle breeze. For the best person ever, I wish nothing but the best! May you have an amazing today and that you have more birthdays to come!

Wishing you the most Blessed and happiest birthday ever. You deserve it.

Rashi

Birthday wishes To one of my most favourite people in the world...
Your brilliance is evident in your work.. Your humbleness is evident in your words..
I certainly cant sum it all up in a few lines... But you truly are the light of our lives...
May Allah brighten up your life with all that you deserve...today..tomorrow and forever...
Keep rocking just the way you have been doing so far...
and I promise I will always continue to extract my share of motivation and inspiration!
Lots of Love!

Ragi

Many many happy returns of the day Kunal Karan Kapoor.
I wish you more success, more happiness & love in life.
Wish you have all the blessings a life can unfold. May God bless you, hear your all prayers and fulfill your all dreams, amen.
Thanks for being our Mohan Bhatnagar & Vasu bhau.
Lots of love & well wishes all the way from Europe, on your birthday…
 your well wisher Raghavia.

Naina

Dearest kunal, U r an inspiration to my life. U mean a lot to me..
Whenever I feel sad ur Pic Make me smile.
U r PrecIous to me. On ur bday (again which means a lot) I wish May u hav the Best bday..
I Pray to the almighty to fullfill all ( each n every) wish of urs.
May all ur dreams cum true.. God Bless You always..
May you alwayss shine like d brightest star ..
Loads of love..Keep smiling.. Ur smile is D medicine fr us, It Makes Us Smile ...
Stay blessed, Keep rocking...

* Happy Birthday Once again* ...

Maha

I' m wishing you a birthday far better than the rest.
Someone as special as you deserves the very best.
I wish you a day full of wishes and dreams come true.
And a year full of love and happiness too.
And...I wish you one thing, to give you the chance to see yourself as I see you, only then you would realize how special you really are.
Have a wonderful Birthday.

Nita

There is inside you all of the potential to be whatever you want to be — all of the energy to do whatever you want to do.
Imagine yourself as you would like to be, doing what you want to do, and each day take one step towards your dream.
And though at times it may seem too difficult to continue, hold on to your dream.
One morning you will awake to find that you are the person you dreamed of, doing what you wanted to do, simply because you had the courage to believe in your potential and to hold on to your dream.
May all your dreams come true. Happy birthday!

Priya

Kunal vaiya first of all zillions of congractulations on winning d best actor award.
 It was really a world beating achievement not just fr u but for ur fans as well &
WE ARE PROUD OF BEING UR FAN .
Lastly, happy bdy.
May u have a frisky life widout any issues/problems &
KEEP SMILING 😊

Shivangi
  A very very happy and prosperous birthday to the best actor👍🏼 and an awesome human being👏 in the television industry , u are very natural and phenomenal in ur👏😊 work and hope u achieve more success in ur life ahead . 😊Happy bday to u , keep rocking like this and enjoy d day.  😉😃

Janani

Many many many more happy returns of the day to the most talented actor the Indian TV industry has ever had! Wish you all the success and much much more in the coming years! Your smile captivates our thoughts and your mere presence on the screen fills us with immense joy! May you continue to shine in your life and hope all your wishes come true on this wonderful day! Loads of love! A crazy crazy fan of yours! 

Janani

Urshie
Happy Birthday to you Kunal. You are such a talented actor and I wish you all the very best for the year ahead. I hope you enjoy this day to the fullest, you totally deserve this success and happiness. I am proud to be your fan and I know whatever you will do that your fans will be over joyed. I can't wait to see you in a new show or even in nbtnmkk ss3. It's truly a pleasure to watch you on screen. Your character as Mohan Bhatnagar hooked me in season 1 and in season 2  I became a huge fan of yours. Your portrayal of Mohan is just fantastic and even now with the revamp I'm missing him, but you Kunal can portray any Character and I'm here to watch you flourish in anything you do.

Wish you all the best!

Edited by SharmilaGupta - 10 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ashwini

Happy Birthday kunal the king of tellwood… (smiley)
Wishing u more n more success in coming days..Keep rocking.

Aakanksha Kashyapa

Happy Birthday To U Happy Birthday To U Happy Birthday My Love Kunal Happy Birthday To U...:*I Hope That Your Birthday Is Beautiful, Wonderful, and Full of Love...Just Like You! Celebrate Best Becoz You deserve the best. I Wish I Could Attach My Heart To This Birthday Wish. That's How Much You Mean To Me. If I Could, I Would Write I LOVE U Across The Sky So That Everyone Could See It and Know That You are Truly Loved!:* I LOVE U N HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN... 

Purple

A very happy birthday to you Kunal. 

May you have many more blessed ones. May you get all the happiness and success in the world. 

Wishing you a life full of love, happiness, prosperity and self exploration.

Lots of love.

Sanjana 
God has created vary rare person like you so take care of yourself. Make us happy with your cute smile. Wishing you a very very gorgeous happy birth day. Love u sooo much.

Tabitha

Happy Birthday Dear Kunal Karan Kapoor...All the best for your life...

Adithia 
U TRULY ARE A GIFTED ACTOR WHO ALWAYS

MADE PEOPLE GO GAGA ABOUT U.BUT FOR ME

UR THE PERSON WHO MADE ME SMILE AND FORGET

MY WORRIES WHENEVER I SAW U.ON THIS DAY I WISH

U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY .WE LUV U NAAAHHH

YOUR FAN

Ashish

Hi Kunal ! Its Ashish me and my family wishes you a very Hap

py Birthday... There's something WONDERFUL and different about you :) Your SMILE lights up the WORLD around you :) So happy birthday to you and LIFE'S BEST always.. :-) Happy Birthday :)

Nisha 
Dearest Kunal, Many many Happy Returns of the day Dear, wish u a very very very Happy Birthday :-)Log kehte hain haathon ki lakirein adhuri ho toh Kismat mein Dosti nahin hoti, Par sach toh yeh hai ki agar haathon mein kisi sachche Dost ka haath ho toh lakiron ki bhi zaroorat nahin hoti. :)

Ashlesha 
Its 22nd August...Birthday of someone very special. A day which is celebrated across the globe for one person who means so much to all of us. And on this special day, I am trying to find something special to wish you, something I haven't wished for you before or don't wish and 
prayeveryday. I just want to say that may Almighty grant every wish of yours. May you touch the highest altitude of success and fame and get all your dues. May God bless you with health, happiness, luck and love and never let the enchanting smile of yours to leave you. People like you are rare in the world, Thanks for being who you are... Keep giving your best making us aware of the fact time and again that our Indian tv is blessed to have a performer in form of Kunal Karan Kapoor Stay Blessed Have a joyful Birthday !!!!

Sakshi Kandari

I'm so blessed to have you u. this message comes with many loving thoughts and warm wishes I send to u, May ur day be filled with laughter and may the finest things in life always come ur way.

Nidhi

Hi Kunal, its Nidhi from Pune. First of all, a very very happy birthday to you. May god bless u with lots of love n success ahead. And congrats on winning ITA award u truly deserve it and many more awards. I wish that I keep u seeing acheiving more n more success and na bole gets more seasons. Happy birthday again. God bless u. Bbye

Mandakranta Bharacharcya

Hi Kunal,

Smiles and laugher, joy and cheer

New happiness that stays throughout the year

Hope your birthday brings all these and more

Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

Madhu Devasher

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, friendship to brighten your being, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth and most important of all LOVE TO COMPLETE YOUR LIFE.

Jerusha 
Happy Birthday Kunal. I wish you all the success in your life.

Shourya

You made us smile from ear to ear, cry buckets, blush and even sleepless sometimes. The epitome of perfect acting and king of expressions, really don't know how to express my compliments for you as they seem so less compared to the real person you are. Don't have words to express my gratitude. You are the best and you deserve the best. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in for such long hours to bring a smile on our faces. A very very happy birthday Kunal. Keep smiling always and take care. 

Sahaja

Hope all that you do turns out happy for u
And all that you wish comes your way
So each hour will bring every wonderful thing you could ask from a wonderful day. 

Raj

Kunal, you inspire me daily through every nano second of your performance, unfailingly and always. You encourage and lift me and countless others from our mundane lives. I enjoy your uninhibited passion and zeal for your art which is unmatched and reflected through your body of work. Your off screen interviews show the humble, lighter and happy side of you. Hope you stay like that and that life brings many more joyous moments and traveling in your life. May all your wishes come true and you keep us entertained for a long time to come.

Dil se, you are truly MAGICAL, FANTABULOUS & BESTEST. Happy B'day and Love u - Rajul

Yasmin

Happy Birthday Kunal, I hope this day is a happy one for you and leaves behind many sweet and fun memories for you to savour. Inshallah may all your dreams, hopes and pending wishes come true. Thinking of you on your special day, lots of love Yasmin.

Urmi 
Hi Kunal;

A very happy Birthday to you.

May your life be filled with lots of love and happiness ,& you reach new heights of success every day.

You put your heart and soul into the character you perform, that I cant help but fall in love with them.

I love your child like smile and your hair.

You encourage me to give my best every single time, your are my inspiration, my dream

keep smiling always..

Love, Urmi

Kiran

The calender has over 25 holidays, each day for a different celebration, but there is one celebration, that is the most  of all- Your own birthday! The day when everyone celebrates YOU! So Kunal,today we all celebrate YOU! I wish you a very happy birthday, and may this happiness multiply through everyday of your life. Wish you good health, wealth and success.

Love you! And Keep smiling always!!

Ayesha

yeh dua hai sirf khwahish hi nahi

wo sab gulaab khilen jo ab tak khilay nahi

khuda kare aaj ke din

wo sari khushiyaan

wo sab milay jo aapko

aaj tak kisi ko kabhi mila hi nahi

*SMILES* *BLESSINGS* *LOVE*

Happy birthday!!!

Richa Saini

Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go. Wish you a very very happy B'day! Love - Richa Saini, Bhopal

Mythili

Dear Kunal Wish you a very Happy Birthday. You came into my life as Mohan Bhatnagar. Personally, your portrayal as Mohan made a deep bonding, connect and impact which will stay with me for a very long time. Thanks for delighting, bringing so much cheer and preoccupation in my otherwise monotonous working schedule. Such is your impact that you have made person of 50 yrs like me become your crazy fan… On your Birthday, I wish you achieve everything that you desire and much more. God Bless…. Mythili, JB

Hansa

KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR... what does this name mean for me? 
It means an Actor par excellence...
A Person so unassuming that sometimes I forget who he is...
A Star - not a distant one, but close to my heart...
A Wanderer... a Free Spirit... the type of person I aspire to be.

And today, I want to wish him... 
A birthday as amazing as he himself is;
A world of happiness, love and laughter;
A year steeped in rich experiences;
A life so beautiful that at the end of the day he's able to say - 
Yeesss! Jeena issi ka naam hai :)

Samiksha

A very happy birthday to the person who made me believe that even in this era, somewhere a man called Mohan Bhatnagar actually exists.. who creates magic on my television screen.. who portray the transitions and versatility of characters phenomenally.. ( be it a carefree and bindaas Monu.. a mature and resposible Mohan Bhatnagar.. or a goon with golden heart Vaasu.. ) who is an institution of acting in himself.. who is soon going to become synonym of the term ACTING.. who is soon going to become a phrase for PERFECTION!! Or, I shall rather say, Happy Birthday Mr. Kunal Karan Kapoor as the name says it all [ because how much ever I will say is less ] May you get everything you want!! May you always shine like a bright star on my tv screen and very soon on the big screen as well!! May your name and fame keep blooming and you set great heights of success!! Ameen!!

Vinita Gill

Happy birthday Kunal! You have brought a lot of happiness to a lot of people and I just wanted to wish you all the best on your birthday. You are a very talented actor .May you go on to bigger and better things .Climb every mountain, cross every stream, follow every rainbow, till you find your dream .Good luck and God bless .

Mamta

Wishing you a very happy , joyous & prosperous Birthday. May you reap all the fruits of your hardwork. May god's grace stays with you always.

Souji

On your  day,

I'm thinking of all the wonderful things you are

that bring so much joy to others, including me!

I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,

I admire your sensitivity, I treasure your uniqueness

There is no one else like you,

and I feel blessed to know such an extraordinary person.

I appreciate you, respect you, cherish you, look up to you.

Happy, happy birthday!

May each new birthday be the best one ever for you;

You deserve it!

Lavleena

May God Bless You With Every Moment Of Happiness , Health and Wealth ... I Pray That You Receive More Than You Hope ... Always I Am Sending Three Wishes For You On Your Birthday :- 1) I Wish You Learn Something New And Beautiful This Year 2) I Wish You Will Remember Birthday Forever With A Smile 3) I Wish Such Days Keep Coming In Every Single Day

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Mr Kapoor ! Loads And Loads Of Love ...

Varshu

Hi kunal...wishing you a very very happy birthday...may god bless you...n you get all the happiness n success in this world...! You are a brilliant actor and an amazingg person... just keep rocking...keep smiling...bcoz you hv got the cutest smile in the world... love youu lots always n forever...

Archu 
Hi kunal! Wish you a very very happy birthday! Hope your 31st birthday is as rocking as nirvana's music, as cool as chrome azzaro, as uplifting as armin van buuren's trance, and as awesome and as mysterious as your personality! Hope you have great bday filled with surprises! You deserve all the success and happiness in the world. God bless you, we love you! Enjoyyy :)

Sona

Wishing you the treasure of happy yesterdays and the gifts of bright tomorrows... my heartfelt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday... i'll pray that you receive much more than you deserve.. hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true... stay blessed..keep shining and smiling...

Shubhra
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun so Spread your wings and soar above your hopes and dreams wishing for another brilliant and victorious year for you
WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You have been "BLESSED" with reallyCute and Infectious Smile... so KEEP SMILING ALWAYS... 😊😊

❤️❤️LOVE YOU❤️ ❤️and HoPing to see you back in NBT3 soon... As day is absolutely
boring and mundane without watching you and your smile.

Liza

🤗😃Happy Birthday Kunal 😃 🤗

❤️ stay blessed & keep smiling always ❤️

love u Kunu & your great acts    

Prashant

😊 Happy Birthday Kunal... 😊

Payal Verma

Your life has inspired so many. Everything about you will resonate in everything we do for many years to come. You are very
special and surely honor is due for all the great things that you've done in your life. Happy birthday! Kunal Karan Kapoor..

Sonam

Well ... I've never actually ever done something like this ...😊 leaving a birthday message ... I mean I've left messages for friends and Family ... but not for someone I don't really know. 😳
Well I guess it would take someone with your talent and humanity that would break that streak ... so why not? 😳 I've had been a big fan of yours since I was a teenager watching Left Right Left. 😊

Thanks for using your acting gift to help me get away for a little bit during some tough times in my life. 🤗

I hope you get to spend it with the ones you love and that your day will be filled with laughter, presents and cake! Don't forget to smile a lot.🤗 It makes me SO LUCKY to see you smile .😳 
Hope you get to see this tribute to you, where so many fans has submitted their wishes to their very favorite Actor ! 😊 

You are an amazing actor  & a great human-being too.😊
Happy B'day to this awesome actor & man- who knows to stay natural, simple & funny for his fans and which has a greatness of soul..

Please keep up the good work. 👍🏼You are always a joy to watch ..
So on your special day I wish you a blessed,happy,wonderful, vibrant, lovely, fun filled & excited b'day .🥳

Lots of hugs . 🤗Enjoy life ... Enjoy your B'day !!! God bless you ..!!! 

Wishing Love n happiness from a Fan in the Venice of the East .☺️ ☺️

P.S. :- I hope to see you someday n I promise I'll be a fan for as long as you continue to perform . 🤗 Love you ...☺️
                                                                   * SONAM *

Madhuri

TO OUR DASHING KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR⭐️

Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to the Most Talented,Humble,Adorable and a Lovely Human Being🤗🥳.Kunal me and my family are the Biggest fan of Yours😃We love your acting a lot . You are Absolutely Amazing as Mohan Bhatnagar👏.You have made him Real,So Lovable and Adorable👍🏼.Kunal Ur one of the Finest actor in Tellywood Today and What you are Today is all because of your Hard work,Dedication and Commitment towards Work!⭐️ .I admire that and feel Extremely proud to be your Fan😃.Love you  the Way you are and Just keep Rocking this way😎.

Here's Wishing you lots of Love and Success in all phases of Life be it Professional or Personal👍🏼.May you prosper and get everything You wish for and Wish you reach even Greater Heights.All the Very Very Best for your Life Ahead  and Wish you have a Really Cheerful and Rocking Day on this Birthday😃.Keep Smiling Always and Stay blessed😃.

Swetha
H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y  K.U.N.A.L.🥳

Hope you have an amazing day. As i have mentioned a hundred times earlier, you are one of the best actors working in the television industry right now  The mischievousness and joyful nature you brought in Yudi was incredible, the sensible Varun you brought in front of us was so easy to believe in.. and finally, the mature and sensible Mohan Bhatnagar is being portrayed excellently by you 😳

All the success, recognition and fame you're getting isnt because of your luck; its because of your hardwork. Its because you worked with 100% effort to achieve all of this, so congratulations :) May God give you more success and happiness. 

Hoping this 31th birthday is a blast & brings in bags full of happiness for you always and forever. Party hard and keep up the amazing efforts as Mohan B. in NBT; you know you're appreciated much!

Bidzie

Years ago, on 22nd August, the world was blessed with a wonderful personality, someone who's truly a sweetheart, whom I love, admire, respect and adore a lot, and so this day is super special for me. No matter how bad my mood is, he has always made me smile by just being himself. I am proud to have him in my life as my favourite actor and my inspiration. So here's wishing a very happy birthday to that most amazing, an awesome human being and the best actor, Kunal Karan Kapoor. May you get infinity of happiness, peace, loads of name, fame and success and everything that you desire for. I wish and pray for you to be able to touch the sky and achieve everything you want in life because you're the best and you deserve the best of best. Stay blessed, keep rocking and always keep the smile intact on your adorable face because that suits you the most. Have a blast and lots of love!

Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Fatima

Pinky

Rashi
10 avatars of kunal

Sona

Baki

Saher

Maddi

Ayesha

Mg2507

Lekz

Amanat

Sharmila

Trisha

Jumana

Riya Ghosh

Killer

Viegas

Polly

Isha

Maha

Ranjana (edits made by her daughter priya)

Yami

Dhara

Ashwini

Pooja

Payal

Liza

Varshu

Madhuri

Urshie

Edited by sona02 - 10 years ago
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bharathi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?             feature=player_embedded&v=bmAS0KW_njo[/YOUTUBE]

Yami
             [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bn80RsjNUoQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mamta
                      [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VSdX4Bw8x48[/YOUTUBE] 

Shourya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aQPFEDN30uI[/YOUTUBE]

Sehar

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8HAN5hiGR5k[/YOUTUBE]

Payal

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pyS255eZL4Q[/YOUTUBE]

VARSHU

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2xhlghaLh0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Dhara

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zUuszxQxvuk[/YOUTUBE]

Isha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JuAd6LBojT0[/YOUTUBE]

Fatima Dureshahwar

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Y1Wq2wCxLE[/YOUTUBE]

Rashi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r5aj956iWsA[/YOUTUBE]

Pooja

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6Bm_ZHjTiA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ohmyjerryworld - 10 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Liza

Fatima

Baki

Yami

Amanat

Varsha

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail

*"So here we are going to present an interesting game for all of you.DancingAll youhave to do is topost KKK's pictures in different moods or avatars to win excitingprizes. The people who willcomment on 5th, 10th or the multiple of 5; positionswill be thewinners of the contest& last butnot the least, theLucky Winnerwillbe the one who will be the 1st or 100th or 200th to comment or on any.multiple of 100.
So what are you guys waiting for?🥳Start commenting. Enjoy!😉

Winning Signatures

Ok. I could have done this very formally by stating who did what but it would dissolve the purpose .

I would like to thank Bidzie (-MohankiMeera-) for helping me immensely in co-ordinating everything.

Amanat for making the winning signatures and continuously asking me if I need anything.

Sonali (sona02) for compiling siggies and being a good kid throughout 😉

Sharmila for compiling messages and keeping calm throughout.

Fatima (ohmyjerryworld) for compiling VMs and being the excited one . Always being more than ready for any work 😊

Dhara and Sakhi (dsgirl and sakhisangini respectively) for writeups . They were incredible. Dhara' writeup on information on Kunal and characters he has played till now was awesome. And Sakhi, you are wonerful with paper and pen. The writeup on how KKK is an inspiration was heart touching writeup of a commin aspirant rising up to where he stands.

And a huge huge thankful bow to Shri (RadiantTreasure) who took up the task of making banners and headings at the last moment and provided us with beautiful ones. 🤗 She never said no and did it all beautifully.

I would thank myself too 🤣 for managing everyone and writing the OS. 🤣

Last but not the least thank you guys who sent in so many messages and gifts for KKK and finally the thread looks the way it does because of all of you.

Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
 H.A.P.P. B.I.R.T.H.D.A. K.U.N.A.L.🥳

Hope you have an amazing day. As i have mentioned a hundred times earlier, you are one of the best actors working in the television industry right now  The mischievousness and joyful nature you brought in Yudi was incredible, the sensible Varun you brought in front of us was so easy to believe in.. and finally, the mature and sensible Mohan Bhatnagar is being portrayed excellently by you. 😳 Vasu .. the don with a golden heart - ur doing a good job at it, Kunal. :)

All the success, recognition and fame you're getting isnt because of your luck; its because of your hardwork. Its because you worked with 100% effort to achieve all of this, so congratulations :) May God give you more success and happiness. 

Hoping this 31th birthday is a blast & brings in bags full of happiness for you always and forever. Party hard and keep up the amazing efforts as Mohan B. in NBT; you know you're appreciated much!
MysticalDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal you are just phenomenal as an actor
Have been truly mesmerized by yr portrayal of Mohan Bhatnagar
And now thoroughly enjoying yr journey as Vasu too
Be it your onscreen spellbinding performances or 
Your off screen classiness
You have always been in a league of your own
The way u emote with your eyes is totally awe inspiring 
Thank U for lighting up our TV screens with your awesomeness 
Wish u loads of happiness, success & all that u desire for
May u always be showered with love, success & lotz of accolades 
And may you someday rock on celluloid too
A very very Happy Birthday to you!!
Have a rocking day and fabulous year ahead!!!!

Edited by Sansaa - 10 years ago