Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

TV actresses wish Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan
On the account of 'Raksha Bandhan', small screen actresses wishes 'Rakhi' to their brothers.

Disha Parmar: Raksha Bandhan is always special for every brother and sister. Since I don't stay with my family this occasion is a golden chance to spend time with them. I think raksha bandhan is a sweet bond which helps all brothers and sisters to forget their fights, smile and have fun. 

Aaashka Goradia: This Raksha bandhan is going to be very special for me. My younger brother will be pursuing his higher education after HSC. It's a big moment for me. My first Rakhi with him is my best memory as I remember his tying Rakhi to his little hands 

Janvi Chheda: I celebrate Raksha bandhan with my cousins. My brother is in the US, and it will feel incomplete, not having him around. I have a lot of fond memories of Raksha Bandhan, this year would be my sister-in law's first Rakshabandhan after marriage. I am looking forward to spending time with her.
Simran Kaur: Don't have any real brother so I tie rakhi to my dad since childhood. For my 1st cousin who stays in Chandigarh, I courier him cartoon Rakhi even though he is old now. Last year when I forgot to tie Rakhi to dad due to my hectic shoot schedule he had got really upset. Had to convince him to get a smile back on his face.This year I'm planning to do the same- tie a Rakhi to dad and courier one cute cartoon funny Rakhi to brother in Chandigarh! Rakhi from childhood meant a way to earn money and go shopping. 

Delnaaz Irani: I am very fond of Raksha bhandan. I have two brothers and both stay out of town. I use to decorate my rakhi thali with flowers, kumkum and diya. This year too I won't be able to celebrate as both my brothers are out of town and I will be busy shooting. I am an extremely protective and pampered sister. My elder brother is more like father figure to me. 

Sangeeta Ghosh: On Raksha bhandan I tie rakhi to my brothers and get lots of gifts and sweets. My brother is out of town and I will be shooting this year so won't be able to celebrate Raksha bhandan this year. 

Ishita Dutta: Happy Raksha bandhan, it's a day which is dedicated to the beautiful bond between a brother and his sister. I don't have a brother but would always meet my cousin and tie them rakhi and get lots of gifts and chocolates. It's been a while that I have got a chance to meet my brothers, this year also would be wishing them only as my schedule doesn't permit me to travel but I would like to wish all my brothers happy Raksha bandhan, I miss u all. 

Chandani Bhagwawani: For the past 2 years my elder brother is staying in USA, so I haven't been able to tie him a Rakhi. My first cousin always takes me to watch English movies which I hate watching, and now I know he does it deliberately to that only to annoy me. Currently he is out of India and I really miss him, he will return in December and have already given him my shopping list. On set my co actor Karan Trivedi is like my brother, we might to go out for dinner this Rakhi. 

Isha Kansara: My family is in Ahmedabad and I will miss my brother but I have sent him a cute Rakhi. This year again I won't be able to go there due to my hectic shooting schedule but I am planning to write a letter to my brother to convey my message to him as it's been three years I did not get time to spend with him. 

Kanchi Kaul: My brother lives in Bangalore and I am really trying to get a day off to tie a rakhi to him. I really wish to go to Bangalore as this is a special and memorable day to me and my brother and means a lot to us. I have got him a really cool rakhi where in the middle it's written "one in a billion". 

Shraddha Musale: I have very beautiful memories of Rakshabandhan, in Gujarat it is celebrated on a large scale. Right from childhood till date we have always celebrated this occasion whole heartedly.I have one real bother and two family friends whom I tie rakhi and are extremely close to me. I used to decorate the aarti thali with real colorful flowers and get special rakhi's for my brothers. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs..happy rakshabandhan to everyone😊
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3