Think & Share - Urgent Meeting of SaNuj Fans

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I am currently reading The Third Prince by Phiroz H. Madon. In the novel the king Akbar always calls his counsels to Divan-E Khaas for private meetings to discuss central issues. Following his footsteps, I am inviting you guys to this Thread-E Khaas to discuss an extremely significant issue.. The king in our context, Ragz, is missing. But that's fine cuz even in the novel Akbar has fallen sick and has retreated to his chamber while the prime ministers hold all the meetings. Ragz thankfully is not sick but she's on vacation. So please think hard and pour in your wise ideas..

You all know that we have a spectacular poster waiting to be sent to SaNuj. I was waiting that we have the second one too and then send them both. As Drish pointed out, the problem though is that the show is likely ending soon. From my last experience, it takes at least two months for gifts to reach celebrities. Well sending it from here to India takes about a week or even less. But at the receiving end, Wassup TV takes quite some time to schedule a meeting and handover the gifts. I have heard other mediums such as SBS have stopped delivering gifts to celebrities. Besides, I'd imagine they'd take the same period of time cuz think of scheduling a meeting through the PH. Hence, my guess is that even if I print the poster and send it, it'd rot in their office and eventually trashed if the show is ending soon as predicted. A friend had mentioned that she had this experience with SBS when she sent gifts to Sanaya through them. 

Now the million dollar question is: What do we do? We want SaNuj to know that they were loved and appreciated as an onscreen couple especially considering the amount of senseless bashing poor Anuj had to face. 

Drish had this awesome plan that worked on SI's Bday last year. Basically she tweeted a bday message for SI that became a successful "trend" (if it's the right word.. I don't use Twitter guys!). Since Anuj's on social networking sites, I was thinking could we create something like that so that he sees the poster online at least and he is sooo going to show it to Sanaya too without us even telling him! We could even post it on Sony's FB page?! Not sure but we need large number of people to do it from their accounts to draw attention. This is just something that popped up in my mind, do you guys have any other solutions? Please share.

Takhlia (don't know again if it's the right word - goes to consult Mughul dictionary!)
Edited by Oyster - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Sonya .. we could totally do that! I know for a fact that Anuj does check his mentions so he will see the poster. But first, you've got to get on twitter since the poster thing was your idea! :P

We don't need to trend anything like we did on San's b'day last year because as I said, Anuj checks his mentions .. although Aysha (ayshaomar) and I were planning to do a SaNuj/ChhanMan trend after the one planned for Sanaya's birthday .. but it will be too late by then no? So maybe we could just stick to tweeting Anuj. If he doesn't see it .. we can think of something else. 
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am in for the trend ,,,
we could tweet anuj ,,,but the better will be to trend ,,,he will know ,Sanaya will know and the world will know that we r supporting sanaya
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i go with the twitter 
its more reliable
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not on twitter, either. But  I will do my utmost to help. Just tell me what to do. I reside in Canada.
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kbtr

I'm not on twitter, either. But  I will do my utmost to help. Just tell me what to do. I reside in Canada.

dear if all agree for the trend ,,,u need to make an account on twitter ,,,u can make 1 in 1 minute

I have 5 ,,if u want i will give u one ðŸ˜ƒ because i made them to vote for sanaya ,,,because when we tweet a lot ,,twitter block us ,,
if u want one tell me 
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anuj is always active on twitter, so twitter would be a better option...
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Sonya .. we could totally do that! I know for a fact that Anuj does check his mentions so he will see the poster. But first, you've got to get on twitter since the poster thing was your idea! :P

We don't need to trend anything like we did on San's b'day last year because as I said, Anuj checks his mentions .. although Aysha (ayshaomar) and I were planning to do a SaNuj/ChhanMan trend after the one planned for Sanaya's birthday .. but it will be too late by then no? So maybe we could just stick to tweeting Anuj. If he doesn't see it .. we can think of something else. 

Don't know much about twitter as I am not on it, but I do  know that trending is quite public, meaning everybody knows about it. So why take the risk of Anuj not seeing it. Just trend it.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Twitter trend sounds good...so the whole world knows. I hawve one I created to vote for SI.
MadhuO thumbnail
I would say send message to Anuj.
I am not on twitter or FB...so won't be able to help there.
Edited by MadhuO - 10 years ago