WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
While My deary weary Asad is being bashed by The Feminists πŸ˜† 
And 
Sadie's darling Zoya being bashed up by the The Moderates πŸ˜† 

Can you even bother to notice why they did they even do so? πŸ˜†

Trust Issues : Level - Stable β­οΈ

Asad who had no or very minimal faith over Zoya, today was completely dependent on Zoya for making a decision which he was unsure of. πŸ‘ 

Brilliant Progress isnt it? πŸ˜‰

Rest Zoya remains the same Bossing over Wifey, which she has have been. But but but, now she has very well realized that she is gonna be THE ASAD AHMED KHAN's wife. β­οΈ 

She takes decisions when her better half is incapable of coming to any conclusions. 

Its a treat to watch, cause before Zoya just told what her decision was, now her world revolves not only around Asad but also what interests him and what disturbs him. πŸ˜³ 

Rather than saying that they or Asad or Zoya took a decision too wrong, i would say, they have learnt to taken a decision for the first time without any violence 🀣 Biggest of all Agree to what the other person decides, with mind and soul. 

Rest, Zoya's 'Mrs Khan' rants proves how much she wants to be married, and how much she wants their Relation to finally kick start. πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†

As per AyRa  woh kehtey hai naa Woh Mohobbat Hi Kya Jiss Mein Dewaangi Naa Ho πŸ˜† 

Tit for tat, Ayaan Miyaa served you right. Now make yourself worthy again, you poor elder brother had gone into depression while proving himself, aap kiss hadd sak jaa sakte hai dekhtey hai 🀣 πŸ˜†

And if i take AsYa and AyRa to be parallels, i must say, brilliant way to bring a parallel here now. πŸ˜† 

p.s. β­οΈ Bewaakoof Ladki. I wish i had an elder brother like Asad. πŸ˜³ 

So as precap - Nikhat scarifies her love πŸ˜† or Bhasinaa Bii insults Nikhat and Co and chooses Najma. Billi Knight, you are my only hope. πŸ₯± 

Good Night.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all a very very very happy birthday dearπŸ₯³hope you had a great day...
Coming to Asya well i think they are not the only one who are talking wrong and rash decisions in QH...
and rightly said today we saw a lot of progress in their relationship when zoya was ready to make a decision wen asad was in a dilemma...their banter was really cute and finally zoya asked the question that we all have been asking for so long:wen will asya address each other with their first names?oh i just loved them today and asad dialogue "jisse aap pyaar kate hain uske feelings ki value karni chahiye"
Nd coming to their decision yes i am disappointed but not just with asya but the whole Khan Khandan...Zoya has always been hyperactive but i think she should realize how serious this situation is but then she is closer to najma and may be her judgement is clouded therefore,asad should have talked to nikhat about najma imran before agreeing to visit Haseena bi's house but i am glad that he still has doubts about this alliance and my biggest disappointment comes from dilshad i mean i get that asad will probably never talk to any elder from khan mansion but dilshad should have and well najma as usual was a disappointment...asad ne sahi kaha 'bewkoof ladki and how can she be so happy to marry her sister's ex fianceπŸ˜•i just through all this mess asad and zoya will be each other's support and ultimately come to the right decision
well can i first say i m so glad that humeira is back so that we can finally get id of those hideous sarees and ketki looked ethereal today...so beautiful...to have faced the ejection again even if in a flashback man i pity humeira to have to go thru that pain again and well i feel for ayaan but i guess its finally the time for ayaan to pine in love and feel the pain of unreciprocated love...
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post asusual ankie!
and happy birthday once again!
and yes the wifey boss thing was very cute!
but today i felt that asya were on pause today!
no movement in the story!
and rest all i loved their convo really very much!
but that's just it!
an ya the precap was really disgusting!
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
U r right but i miss my raziya now
Its really boring track najma-imraan-nikhat
Rajni-ayaan-humaira track
Only asya nkah n raziya return can save qh now
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post ankie
well written...love ur posts

happy birthday again..hope ur day was fab!

thanks for the pm
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post...n happy birthday...
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u want elder brother or ur lover like asad ?choose oneπŸ˜†
awesome post btw
Edited by ..vidhi.. - 10 years ago
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Ankie di!!!
I really liked the AsYa scene today... the growth in their relationship is really amazing. asad trusts her so much now that when he is confused and Mallika- e - begum gives a decision, he trusts her! I really loved that scene!

I have wanted and big brother like Asad ever since that scene when Najma had a haircut and asad ruffled her hair., it was shhhooo cuuuttteee!!!

And now we get a sacrificial Nikhat, a full- in- form Bhaiseena, and NajRan... Billo Rani pleeejjj wapis aajaaooo!!!!

And a very very very Happiiieee Buudddaayyy to you didiii!!!!
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rather than saying that they or Asad or Zoya took a decision too wrong, i would say, they have learnt to taken a decision for the first time without any violence πŸ€£

thats a wonderful point πŸ˜†πŸ‘ i completely agree.. 
Nice way to bring out the parallels cant wait to see angst and depression wala Ayaan πŸ˜Š 
daydream. thumbnail
Awesome post and happy birthday, Ankie! πŸ€—

-Fari 😳 β€οΈ