TS: Irreversible Mistake, Part 3.2 (Alt End) Pg. 13

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all.  So this is my take on the recent spoiler.  I am considering the worst possible scenario.  One that I AM FERVENTLY HOPING AND PRAYING does not happen.  Don't know if I have did a good job of showing Madhu's emotions.  But I was crying...😭 I actually had a nightmare last night and this was the scene.  Next up will be RK's POV and then the Conclusion.
------------

Madhu clutches her heart in pain as if she is being stabbed over and over and over again.  She has been numb ever since RK stormed out when she put up Sultan's picture in their room.  She wanted to cry but no tears would come out.  But now she feels such unbearable pain that she can't breathe.  People say love is the most beautiful thing in the world.  But it also makes us vulnerable to pain and betrayal.  Madhu is getting a bitter taste of this betrayal as she just witnessed her beloved patidev enter their bedroom with another woman.

Madhu (slowly slides down the door and whispers brokenly):  How could you RK?  How could you?

She sits against the door and finally lets hot, angry tears rush down her face.  Her sobs got louder as she hears guttural, animalistic sounds coming from inside their, noinside HIS bedroom.  The sound of her breaking heart is so loud it's paradoxically mute yet so loud it is deafening.  Does he hear and feel it breaking into itty bitty teeny pieces?  Can her heart shatter any more than it already has?  Will it ever mend again?  Will she be able to ever forgive the husband for whom she compromised her self-respect and dignity?  Can she ignore that he is happily betraying her with another woman?

Madhu (wipes away her tears and whispers angrily):  I did it for you.  So you will be safe from Sultan's evil intentions.  And youyouBETRAY me with some random s**t off the street?  Did you ever love me RK?  Was it really thatthatEASY for you, to make a mockery of our wedding vows?  WhywhyWHY couldn't you believe me when I said Sultan is alive?  Why couldn't you support me and protect me from that creeps advances?  I had to put up with so much to guarantee your freedom and safety but you only saw it as my betrayal.  I thought you could read my eyes RK?  Couldn't you see my pain, my helplessness?  Couldn't you see that I love you so much that I would do ANYTHING for you?  Is our love that weak that you could hurt me so easily?  Is our love so weak that you would think I could betray you so easily?  Is our love so weak that YOU COULD BETRAY ME, OUR MARRIAGE, OUR VOWS SO EASILY? 

She covers her ears in pain as she continues to hear the rhythmic creaking of the bed and their shouts of pleasure.  No good deed goes unpunished.  And she is paying a huge price for risking it all to protect her husband.  Madhu tightens her fist over her pained heart, imprinting the broken mangalsutra into her soft palm.  She slowly opens up her palm and stares blankly at the symbol of their marriage, at the BROKEN symbol of their marriage.  With a lot of effort, she stands up and slowly walks away from the door.  Each step increased her resolve. 

As she is about to take the stairs, Madhu looks up at the mirror on the opposite wall.  She stares in horror at the smeared sindoor on her maang.  Slowly she approaches the mirror and she touches her reflection.  Her reflection screams, LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME?  Who is she now?  Is she just another broken woman with broken dreams and a broken marriage?  This can't bethis can't be happening to her againNOT AGAIN!  His betrayal nearly killed her last time.  How will she cope?  How will she survive?  She swipes her forehead and stares painfully at her red stained finger.  It's blood red.  The same color of her bleeding heart.  Once a symbol of their love and union; it is now nothing but a bitter reminder of their painful, suffocating, nonexistent relationship.  Sobbing, Madhu furiously wipes away every single speck of the sindoor as if she is erasing every vestige, memory of her marriage with RK.  She glares accusingly at her reflection, blaming the girl in the mirror for her trouble.

Madhu (speaks to her own reflection):  I hope you're happy now that you've broken me.  (Thinks of Sultan) SultanI am done.  I will no longer give in to your demands.  To hell with you!  Do as you please, I WILL NOT let you play with my life and self-respect.  You're a devil and Bappa will make sure you pay dearly for your crimes! 

She looks down at her broken mangalsutra, clutching it tightly to keep all the beads intact.  Madhu stares at it for long moments.  Then with a furious shout she throws it on the floor.  She watches painfully as the beads scattered in all different directions yet strangely also feelsfree.

Madhu (furiously whispers):  I am done with you Mr. Rishab Kundra.  You have killed any vestige of love I had for you.  You have played with my heart, mind, body and soul.  NO MORE!  We are no more.  As of now and forever more, I am only Madhubala, not Madhubala Rishab Kundra, just Madhubala.

Edited by Tainar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...this made me Cry...hope it doesnt happen in our show !
Great work...i just hope they understand eachother !!
Edited by sush12_DD - 10 years ago
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well tainar..ur os made me cry...
I dont want dis to happen..ever!!
I cant think of RK like dis..
both of them r made 4 each other & nothing can seperate these 2 crazy lovers..never ever!!
D way u potrayed d emotions was fab!!
well done & continue soon..
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Its very very good :) loved it but its sad but chalo thats ok.. Good work Tani..I hope you don't mind me calling you Tani :)
srik1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tainar, Please dont assume the worst. I hope RK would not do anything like that. He probably trying to provoke Madhu to spill out the beans and the real reason for her divorce drama.

We never know, it could happen this way too. the entire track is embarrassingly out of logic. Madhu has been turned from junglibilli into a house cat. she could not come up with any good plan to trap sultan so far. I would have liked her to put a bullet in his head. but, it looks like she doesn't want to harm him and giving into his demands. how could she just leave RK when few weeks back she promised RK that he can stand back again because of their love, blah..blah..
RK is also acting dumb and wouldn't pay attention to why Madhu is acting weird. He shed his right kameena avatar long ago.

tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well tainar you did a swell job in potraying the anguish of madhu awesomely.now waiting for rk's version.
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice workπŸ‘

but dont worry i think nothing of that sort will happen. yes rk will bring the girl but that will only be the answer of madhu's action of putting sultan's pic in her bedroom. after all its their cat n mice fight again and rk being kamina dont want to loose it.
n whatever is happening i feel madhu is also responsible for it. i agree that no one believed her when she told about sultan but now the scenario has changed. she is taking such a drastic step of divorce, now if she will tell the truth everyone will definitely believe. but she is acting like fool, "mahanta ki devi" doing sacrifice n all bullshit.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well done Taniar from Madhu's side of story!!

But can't agree with her anger for RK, if it is for  Sultan will be justified.
Just think from RK's perspective, His hoochiecoochie biwi's sudden 180 degree turn and expressing louu for Bhai πŸ˜²
After all promises, wanting divorce within few hours... πŸ˜²
RK tried to convince himself plus MB that it is a joking surprise to welcome him, and burned those Divorce paper.πŸ˜‰
Madhu almost burned herself to save those paper, which surprised RK 😲
She had pain in her eyes, but when she looked at RK, she was determined and arrogant, so RK never got to see any pain in her eyes.πŸ˜”.
And  the final nail by putting Bhai's picture in their bedroom😑 what the hell she was thinking😑
She should no well about her kameena patiπŸ˜‰

And also you have to take it in your consideration that right now RKMB's brains are not in full service (thanks to CVs).😑
So, in a given situation, what you expect from kameena other than Tit for Tat πŸ€”.
And I can bet RK will never stoop that low, and take any random girl in his bed. , He had enough chances but he is not a  characterless molester dude πŸ€’ he is a cool dude πŸ˜Ž
Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
On the other note, I have less sympathy for Madhu right now, I think she is not fighting enough to bring that dude in daylight, instead she gave up easilyπŸ˜”. 

She is not convincing enough, what if her one recording got deleted, she has many many ways to prove the goon is alive and blackmailing her...πŸ˜’

Where is that Madhu who put the great RK in jail for Mukku?
Where is our pepper spray wala Madhu? Why not sparying on that dude πŸ˜’

Madhu character is butchered really badly πŸ˜’. I feel bad for DD and her hard work πŸ˜”
πŸ‘ to CVs...😑
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush12_DD

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG...this made me Cry...hope it doesnt happen in our show !</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Great work...i just hope they understand eachother !!</font>

Thank you. I don't want this to happen either. 😭 But I don't trust the CVs anymore. They already butchered Madhu and RK's character. How can I trust they won't stoop to this level? Sorry guys... I just had a horrible nightmare last night about this scene. And unless I write and share it, it will eat me alive. 😭 I want to believe in RK, that he won't stoop this level. But ugh! The damned CVs 😑 are being sadistic!