bas 1 short sa os likh de
funny valaπŸ˜†
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola people 

hum aa gaye

yaar ofc se tym hi nahi milta 

aj i was bherryy happy...reason is top secret ...only shared with MZians ...

so here im with first challenge...

this one was given by sree and even Arietabi wanted a shree and liza story

so here i m ...BTW Kashish i m on a writing spree...going to write Kashish n Anshul's story the next πŸ˜‰
starting with it...n may be will post it ...once i finish Arjun ka aaj ka episode ...πŸ˜†

...enough of it ...here goes d story...thodi boring hogi...n ignore spell mistakes pls...i did dis in a jiffy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl hurriedly entered the main office building. She was walking in a hurry, it was her first day in the office and she was late. She was muttering slowly to herself,Liza u idiotfirst day in office and late. What will your boss think of you? While walking, she accidently bumped with someone. As she was getting late, she just said Sorry n left without even turning and looking the face of person. All she could here was No problem miss from the other side. Liza turned the other direction, just to look at the guy she bumped in, but he was gone. Liza,Y did I felt that I have heard this voice.Was that shree..no no how can he be here. Coming out of her thoughts, she walked towards her bosss cabin. After the initial introduction session, and her getting introduced to the team, Aisha, Ria, Chotu, Arjun, Sameer Rathore. After the intro session, it was Sameer who informed, that one member of the team is still missing. Before he could have told her the name, he was immediately called for a case. Every1 got busy with respective works and so was liza, whose job was to examine the dead body. Thereafter in the laboratory, while she was working, she heard someone stepping in, she assumed it to be aisha, as liza was informed that aisha would be coming to discuss some important clues. Liza, without turning back, Arrey Aishacome here n show me the photographs which were clicked at the crime sight. It was then she again heard a bit familiar voice, which she came across in the morning as well.  She immediately turned in the direction, n was literally stunned to the core. It was him, shreekant sen, standing infront of her. If Liza was just shocked, shree was shocked to the core seeing her. He tried speaking something,hi lizaactually,, wo.w o.. but she didnt let him finish, n spoke very firmly,Mr sen, can u please provide me with the pictures of the murder sight. It would be easy for me to study the case.  Shree handed her the pictures, he wanted to speak, but she didnt let him say a word. Shree left the cabin, and as soon as he left, her expressions changed. She immediately took the nearby chair, sat, had some water, n then just recalled what just happened. It was hard to believe, that her past, with which she fought almost everyday, will return like this. Here shree was not in a better condition. Shree, Liza is here, working with me. She behaved as if she hardly recognized me, but why wont she after all it was my fault. I behaved stupidly. Both lost in the times, they used to be college mates. Both were in the same class, n always used to tease each other. Be it anything, from college seat to singing songs, or playing pranks with friends, it was always shree and liza who used to fight like cats and dogs. The friendship bloomed stronger, with every passing fight, they used to have. It was then later, when liza was transferred to a different place, she realized the value of shree in her life. Liza shifted and shree never used to reply to her, on blogs, emails, and even messages. Liza used to send him messages with the hope of getting a single response, but he never for once responded. And then one day, he replied. She was on cloud 9 receiving a reply from him. The chats started but then everything was quite formal between them. Then one day, he again stopped responding, liza could never understand the problem. She waited and waited for almost 3 months, but then nothing happened. She lost hope, besides she was angry on him. She decided to concentrate on her work, but somewhere she could never forget him, she kept on waiting for his emails, or atleast the reason why couldnt he reply.

Days passed and liza ignored him fully. She behaved normally and talked very professionally. No1 could say that they knew each other. Although shree tried talking with her, but it was same from her side. Shree then thought of another way to make her forgive him. Everytime she used to come infront of him, he used to say,Sorry Lizaab to maaf kar do. He sended her loads of email messages. Her FB profile was filled with sorry cards. Infact, he developed a page asking for forgiveness. Things were going out of control, n Liza was getting messages from her other friends to forgive him. On a Sunday, when she was at home, enjoying her coffee, sitting near her window, and suddenly her eyes all on the road. People were standing there, having sorry cards in the hands. She was hell annoyed, this was like a limit for her. She immediately kept her coffee mug on the table, n sprinted through the door, and went outside, searched for Shree, who was hiding behind a pillar, held his hand, n literally dragged him inside her house.

Inside her house, it was shree and liza standing face to face. Shree was trying to read her expressions, but she stayed n stared at him, with a blank expression. Shree was trying and trying to read her mind, n then ultimately, he spoke,r u planning to kill me liza Liza gave him an angry look. Shree again made a funny face and pretended as if he s very scared. Liza finally spoke,Shree  stop doing thatI guess u hv a misunderstanding that u look funny doing these stupid things but u r actually not. Shree,yaar I w. and before he could have finished, Liza again shouted(this time angrily),Shut updont u dare refer me as yaar..What do yyou think of yourself hun. U were supposed to be my gud friend..u didnt replied to even a single message..u ignored me like anything. N u know what shree.u were rightu were right in saying that I m stupid, because I was. Despite u being ignoring me, it was always me who liked u, who waited for your message. A single reply from u, at that moment, used to gave me so much happiness. I was stupid to do that, but haan, I have always waited for your replies. And even when u stopped messaging, I was waiting always waited, I hv been waiting all this while.just get out of my place ..i dont want to talk with you now.

Saying so she turned and went to her room, she was shattered. All the anger which she had for him was finally out. It was this time when she felt his hand on her shoulder. Shree sat down on his knees in front f her, and spoke holding her hands,Liza I am seriously very sorry. I dont know what happened to me that time, I used to be so lost with things , that I couldnt message u. Even if I thot of messaging u once, but then I thot may be u wont like it. Dont know, may ab situations were like tha or I assumed things, but I m seriously sorry. Liza although was weeping but still she was angry, she immediately stood up n spoke,just leave it yaar, say sorry when u will mean it. I m an idiot who always had n may be I will Love you. May be u r the only one or whom I felt that way, but why would you care.you always get busy n prioritize things in life. U assumed that I wont like u replying to my messages, then y r u even here. May be some days later, u will presume again that I wont be liking all this, but the fact is I have always liked it.  I loved you damn it and always will Liza turned in other direction, weeping and started moving out of the place. Shree who was a bit in shock, after the sudden confession, noticed her leaving the room. He held her hand, pulled her to himself and hugged her, a simple hug, which was indeed full of love, warmth and a feeling that hell be there for her always and forever. Actually the ultimate realization, initially shook him a bit, he recollected all the times they were together, her messages, her mails, her talks, her confession, n then ultimately it was as if he had always wanted this in life. The times she was there, he cherished it. Without her his life was meaning-less. Therefore, without even thinking for a second, he simply hugged her, pouring his love in it. Words seemed not important for them at the moment. There hearts seemed to have done all the conversation. It was only and purely love, just love, which was important at the moment.

Edited by _TaNi_ - 10 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS Tani.
Love it.
Aww Shree didn't reply to her mails. Poor Liza was hurt and angry.
Shree try to manaofy her.Shree send her sorry cards in fb. πŸ˜† .Yeh larka nahi sudhrega.
At the end that angry confession of liza. The end was really beautiful.
Sorry for the late reply. Edited by Arieltabi - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats tani di!πŸ€—

best of luck for the tasks
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey tani Congrats dr
i also having a challenge for u
its on arakshi story
Arjun and sakshi are studying college both love each other but they didn't propose one day both decide to propose unfortunately unexpected thing happened due to that sakshi start to hate him Arjun try to clear the misunderstanding but she didn't hear anything from him both left the college after there studies after they didn't see them for 5 years Arjun become ACP one fine day sakshi enter in to Etf how will Arjun get his sakshi back
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shrza OS awesome
i want soothing like this will happen in Arjun for shree and liza
Confession with anger was lovely
waiting for other challenge OS
Count in my challenge also dear
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh Shit Purva i realy deserve a solid punch & you are free to do it.Tune 24th August update kiya & I am reading it on 9th sept. Height of late. but I am realy sorry yaar i was off these days & teri bhi fault hai you didn't msg me pagal. anyway leave it. πŸ˜’

thankuuu so much for writing it for me, I am veryyy happy..it was sooo nice. Stupid shree how could he make opinion about her reaction?? Ladko ko akal sachme kam hote hai. 😲

huh!! sorry that too via E card gosh email se pyaar karna chodega tab toh female se pyaar karega na?? πŸ˜†

But how angry sherni knocked senses into his brain & confessed..wo ho!!! I totaly fully loved that. Mindblowing & last hug was very adorable. ShriSa rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tani partner superb work & once again congo. you desrve to be the WOTW. love you πŸ€—
Edited by -sree13- - 10 years ago