Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Sunara! I would avoid posting repetitively as Vijay has warned strictly against it, but feel free to post your wishes here for Barun before this thread is closed 😊

Originally posted by: princessunara

god seriously this thread was closed?
wonder which losers reported it! grr..

i came home from outstations and just managed to access net in a reasonable manner after Monday! I barely managed to post a wish for Barun! and I wanna know can I spam/ wish him as long and in anyway I want OR NOT?
cz I want to do it now that i missed most of the fun!

muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

god seriously this thread was closed?
wonder which losers reported it! grr..

i came home from outstations and just managed to access net in a reasonable manner after Monday! I barely managed to post a wish for Barun! and I wanna know can I spam/ wish him as long and in anyway I want OR NOT?
cz I want to do it now that i missed most of the fun!

Sunara 🤗 Please go ahead and post your wishes 😳
DushtKanya thumbnail

Akadu Singh Arnav

Ok... I don't want the celebration to end nor the atmosphere being ruined. Yes I was hurt by the note but I love Barun so I will celebrate 😃

Happy Birthday Barun <3
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I m wishing my sobti !! I dont think I need permission to wish somebody on his bday thread :D :D its MY Hottwaaa n am gonna wish him yet again !!!

Happy bday :* :*
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What we did was not spamming, we all showed our love for the man who really stole our heart- Barun Sobti.
We all came here to celebrate his birthday and to wish him on his day.

The note posted by the Admin has hurt many of us as we refrained from chatting and we respected the rules and regulations posted.
It is still beyond my imagination why did we get such comments?

But those who have prepared this thread gave a lot of efforts. I bet collecting all those messages, edits and so on are not easy. You have worked hard to make this successful and many of us have waited nearly a year to get this Birthday Thread.
Still hurt, but this won't stop me from posting his pictures- Please note this Admin, posting pictures may not necessarily mean that we're spamming. It's a way to show our love for him.
If we wanted to, we could have make it become a competition but we are not. No chats, nothing.

I hope that we will not be 'deprived' from this celebration again.

Back to celebrate the 29 Years of Perfection as the Title states!❤️

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Barun! <3 May your all wishes get fulfilled. 😳
Happy Birthday to the charmer Mr.Barun Humble Sobti 🤗
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KittenRose

If one has the right to ask it to open, the other one can ask for the other too. Makers of the thread thinks they did a charity to BS fans and the authority thinks they did a charity to BS fans, the solo fans have no other go. Just suffer all these.

Thanx very much, won't come to trouble any of you again, this is last, broke my words two times, but not anymore. It was a fun indeed.

Deeptji..i disagree wid makers parts..:)..
We are thankful to them for making such an amazing thread...their effort was worth to be praised..
Nd i agree wid part..that those who hve not wished can come wish and go..
Simple..
This was indeed best bday thread..
Thnk you makers..:)..dil se..
Done wid my wishes..
DushtKanya thumbnail

Akadu Singh Arnav

Happy Birthday Barun <3 You rock!!
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yaaay! Celebrating 29 years of utter and sheer perfection! Vijay, bashers, and no one else should have the power over Sobti's fans to make them feel upset or deceived! Our love for this man, and the sincerity of his nature is bigger than that. Bless Barun and his fandom 😊

Originally posted by: -Barun

Ok... I don't want the celebration to end nor the atmosphere being ruined. Yes I was hurt by the note but I love Barun so I will celebrate 😃

Happy Birthday Barun <3