IF - Its time to enjoy holiday for Sumit Vats!

-SuperMan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sumit Vats aka Rishi of Zee TV's Hitler Didi is busy enjoying his holidays…

It's time to chill and relax for actor Sumit Vats who was last seen playing Rishi in Trilogy Media Pvt. Ltd's Hitler Didi on Zee TV. After gaining immense popularity as Rishi, the actor is now enjoying his break and looking forward to play different kind of roles in future, this is what we get to know when we called up Sumit to know as to what is he busy with? Sumit told us, "I am enjoying my holiday these days and travelling a lot. Recently, I enjoyed spending a nice vacation in Goa and Dehradun and just
now I have reached my native place Delhi and I looking forward to go on a vacation to Himachal in the next 3-4 days." Talking about his future plans related to his acting career, he said, "I am getting lot of offers but I didn't find them much interesting. So, I am looking for right thing and I am in talks right now. I would like to play some interesting character in future." Sumit is still in touch with everybody from his Hitler Didi team and he talks or meets them quite often. Recalling his last day of shoot he told us, "We shot together for almost two years together and I got attached with the show and the people around with me very much. My throat had choked while shooting for the last scene. Few fans from Pune and Kolkata had come all the way to our sets in Mumbai with a collage picture of mine and lovely messages written on that for me. They had taken bytes from my director, creative team and everyone about me and they had penned down all those messages on the collage picture."

We hope to see you back soon on tube Sumit!

Link - Its time to enjoy holiday for Sumit Vats!Edited by Kirayadar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1.thanks for sharing
2.nice article
3.Its good for his rank
4. happy to here he has demand and projal to choose
5. hopes that he will come back soon
6. hope he will get a role ofhis choice
7 his  fan list will increase and he will get lots of gifts .
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing 😃
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sumitians plz come & comment in the article asap