Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

what awful pairing this will be.

Sonakshi has a beautiful Indian face..so keeping my fingers crossed..she may suit Shahid..😊

I feel if Vidya had been dressed in an Indian way with long hair instead of as a modern girl (which did not suit her), her jodi with Shahid would have worked better in Kismet Konnection..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vssaras

Sonakshi has a beautiful Indian face..so keeping my fingers crossed..she may suit Shahid..😊

I feel if Vidya had been dressed in an Indian way with long hair instead of as a modern girl (which did not suit her), her jodi with Shahid would have worked better in Kismet Konnection..

If freaking Shahid and Rani work then anything is possible 😆

But WORD on what you said - Shahid and Vidya did look cute in some scenes in KK but it was Vidya's dressing that messed it up
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vssaras

I don't think this has anything to do with beauty but rather how old a person looks because of their face and built..Shahid has a baby face...most of the actresses look older than him...even though they may be younger in age and Sonakshi more so because she has a big face and big built...I felt the same for the Salman-Madhuri Jodi in HAHK...Salman had a baby face in the start of his career...and Madhuri looked very matured opposite him...to me they looked like older sis and brother...Now Madhuri is just gorgeous isn't she???
So I have the same feeling as Bri...that the Jodi would look awkward...
Rani might have worked because of her petite form and small face although even she sometimes looked older than Shahid😆
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't think this has anything to do with beauty but rather how old a person looks because of their face and built..Shahid has a baby face...most of the actresses look older than him...even though they may be younger in age and Sonakshi more so because she has a big face and big built...I felt the same for the Salman-Madhuri Jodi in HAHK...Salman had a baby face in the start of his career...and Madhuri looked very matured opposite him...to me they looked like older sis and brother...Now Madhuri is just gorgeous isn't she???
So I have the same feeling as Bri...that the Jodi would look awkward...
Rani might have worked because of her petite form and small face although even she sometimes looked older than Shahid😆

I get what you are saying..about Salman-Madhuri jodi..Madhuri looked more mature than SRK also in some of the movies..

But say if you look at Kajol-SRK jodi..they looked good...Kajol has a similar body and face type as Sonakshi..

Sonakshi has innocence in her face..which may look good with Shahid..we will have to wait for the posters and trailer to see how they look..😊

Only few specifics disliked Salman - Madhuri Jodi. Well their opinion really. Nevertheless Prem Nisha are as iconic as Raj - Simran

As for Sonakshi - Shahid. They'd look great considering the Shahid has a rugged look for this film
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hayeee my rambo rakumarmovie naam hi dil le letha ha

Originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

hayeee my rambo rakumarmovie naam hi dil le letha ha

😆😉
--HiNa-- thumbnail
me movie ki bat kar rahi thi

Originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

me movie ki bat kar rahi thi

Then when did I say you were talking about me?😆
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Then when did I say you were talking about me?😆

u said by using emoticons andd i know what every each emoticons meansEdited by AaShiQui24Ever - 10 years ago