Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Suja ye news tumhe kahan se mili? I mean its always been in circulation but why did you bring it up now?Is there a new article?😆 I really hope they don't participate man..QH will defo suffer Btw, if i were a KSG fan i wouldn't be this excited cos the guy has foot in the mouth disease😆 So KSG + Reality show= controversy..SP doesn't care and they'l actually take maximum advantage of the situation cos they'l get their TRPs😆 He shouldn't participate for his own good😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Suja ye news tumhe kahan se mili? I mean its always been in circulation but why did you bring it up now?Is there a new article?😆 I really hope they don't participate man..QH will defo suffer Btw, if i were a KSG fan i wouldn't be this excited cos the guy has foot in the mouth disease😆 So KSG + Reality show= controversy..SP doesn't care and they'l actually take maximum advantage of the situation cos they'l get their TRPs😆 He shouldn't participate for his own good😆

i feel both are bad dancers,..but they will not get eliminated early because of fan following and wife being with SP
i cant see QH suffering😭
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

i feel both are bad dancers,..but they will not get eliminated early because of fan following and wife being with SP
i cant see QH suffering😭

But you din't answer my question😭 Did you read it somewhere? Koi recent article hai kya? Forum pe to mujhe kuch nahi mila😆 As i mentioned earlier, KSG shouldn't participate for his own good😆 
nautanki_anu thumbnail

But you din't answer my question😭Did you read it somewhere? Koi recent article hai kya? Forum pe to mujhe kuch nahi mila😆As i mentioned earlier, KSG shouldn't participate for his own good😆

Lagta hai Suja ek bomb daalke bhaag gayi 😆

U r rite there Rogie. KSG shdn't participate for his own good n the good of his choreographer. 😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KSG is controversy's favorite child. ..but he seems to give a damn...so it's fun..I the likes controversy😉
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Was watching Jodha Akbar.
I love that movie. Hrithik and Aishwarya were perfection there.😳

I don't think KSG and Jenny will participate. Both shows are famous internationally too though SC is low on TRPs people like it for some reason.

After IPK, I don't think Gul will let that happen. If she changes KSG then I'll stop watching😃
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
New spoiler pic

rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

KSG is controversy's favorite child. ..but he seems to give a damn...so it's fun..I the likes controversy😉

You do know i suffer secondhand embarrassment when celebs make a fool of themselves on National Telly?😆 Even those celebs whom am not a fan of?😆 But yeah, i guess its gonna be fun..Hope they don't go berserk with the PDA cos i find it supremely embarrassing😭😆 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

You do know i suffer secondhand embarrassment when celebs make a fool of themselves on National Telly?😆 Even those celebs whom am not a fan of?😆 But yeah, i guess its gonna be fun..Hope they don't go berserk with the PDA cos i find it supremely embarrassing😭😆 

I am not a fan of PDA..but it's to each, his own😆

I don't think any celeb has embarrassed themselves like Dhoni. ..😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I am not a fan of PDA..but it's to each, his own😆

I don't think any celeb has embarrassed themselves like Dhoni. ..😆

You know he once referred to traffic signals as red light area?😆