Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Summary for the week - Saruv romance all the way..

Saachi tells DV that its her fear of losing him that is making her insecure. She tells him how important he is to her .Dhruv is very touched by her words. Ankita plans for a movie. Dils persuade Saachi to join them. Before leaving Ankita sits in front of the jeep along with Dhruv. A hurt Saachi backs off . Nani advices her to have faith in DV's love. On reaching the theatre DV drops Dils and Ankita and leaves saying he has some important work. He comes to Saachi who is in the terrace counting stars. He tells her to let of  her fear and insecurities . Saachi agrees and they count the stars together in each other's arms. Anvay Goel scolds Pradeep for making forged papers and advice him to get the land by fair means. Anki plans for an outing with Dhruv and ask him to meet near a bridge. He forgets about her and spends some time with Saachi.
While walking with Saachi he remembers and they start searching for her in the jungle. After many hours she  is found in an old house in the jungle. She hugs DV and tell that she loves him. Anki tells Saachi and Dils to leave as she want to spend time with DV. Seeing Saachi's upset face DV tells Anki that he loves Saachi. Anki is shocked and try to reason with him. Dhruv says if thier friendship should continue she better accept Saachi as his love. She is heart broken. 

Saachi is happy that finally Ankita knows about their relationship. Ankita see them leaving together in Sher Singh and feels jealous. She decides to go back to Mumbai. Before leaving she tells Saachi that Dhruv's dad will never agree for this relationship and they have to break up one day. Saachi feels more insecure and tell Dils that if  Dhruv cheats on her she will die. Dhruv overhears this and he feels sad that she is not trusting him . Saachi want her ring back and Dhruv tells her that he will give it only after taking his parents consent. Saachi try to change his mood and make him happy. Ankita meets Anvay on the way and tells that Dhruv is Saachi's lawyer.Saachi, Dils and Aadu make a plan and send Nani-Aaji to the temple. Saachi decorate her room with candles 
and wear a red saree. Dhruv is happy and to see all that she is doing for him and finally give in and they  share a passionate kiss. Dhruv wants to celebrate New Year and they start planning.He gets a call from Pradeep and goes to meet him. There he is surprised to meet his older brother Anvay. Dhruv says that his client will not sell the land since she is emotionally attached to it. Anway tries to change Dhruv's mind. He says their father will never agree for an older women as Dhruv's wife. Dhruv is torn between love and  family. He decides to tell Saachi about his connection with Prithvi Enterprises. Saachi decorates the house for new year and they all wait for Dhruv. 

Irritating scene of the week

Its Ankita's expert  advice to Saachi on Dhruv's character . Confidently saying that his dad will not agree for their marriage.😡 Telling her to love Dhruv but with a cover on her heart and also to have an eye on the time and not Dhruv.😲😡 Her words made a strong impact on Saachi and she plunged deeper into the well of insecurity and distrust.

Heart touching scene of the week 

Dhruv overhears Saachi telling Dils that she is worried about him  leaving her . He is shocked and pained that he is not able to win Saachi's trust and not convince her that his love for her is true. A sad and  brooding Dhruv was very heart touching to watch.
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Final Siggy of the week 😆 (Incase the regular doesn't do it)

By SanaJasmine 

Koeli thumbnail

STATUS
Pending
Please do not do the sections which has names underneath.
Help needed for Back-up and new recruitement

9.Character of the Week
15. Rating of the Week
21.Video Mix of the Week
25.Active/Popular/Effective Thread of the Week

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
appy me abhi 1 hour me submit karugi 😊
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i vll submit fashion disaater too 🤣 n character too if neededEdited by .shinchan. - 10 years ago
I will do icon and avi of the week :) 
Just let me search something |:D
Icon Of The Week
By Heavens_Kiss

Avi Of The Week

By Allbut1
^^ Went for the cute AVIs instead of the incredible hot ones 😆 

This can work too 😉

By Allbut1
Apple, I can take care of siggy, icon and avi every week if you want!!! I am actually the back up for siggy but am never sure if I should post it or not so I do it anyways 😆
Okay so I dont know how to do active/popular member but doing it anyways 😛

She has made a lot of posts with a decent amount of comments in each posts!!! I don't know if thats how we choose it or not but yeah... 😛

Issko ignoringwa bhi chalega 😆

Now I am going to sleepwa...Goodies Nights 
Edited by LazilyAnonymous - 10 years ago