Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

@deep we are planning to put up a fresh sheet right now all the creative sections seems to get booked. however after fari replies i would be sending pms to old members for their reconfirmation and if the section becomes vacant we will put up your name first.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So, catching up wasn't worth it...this is brand new now.. πŸ˜†
Appy, pooja, thanks for the PMs πŸ€—
I'm here and active! 😳
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

@deep we are planning to put up a fresh sheet right now all the creative sections seems to get booked. however after fari replies i would be sending pms to old members for their reconfirmation and if the section becomes vacant we will put up your name first.

Sure Appy I am watingπŸ€—
Koeli thumbnail
^ lol πŸ˜† πŸ€£
achha what about the sections do you want the same sections? or the new sections... do you think it is too much we should cut short it? 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@NL-Heads- I am at your service whenever u need it ...u know all the back up wala ,last min stuff ...count me in for that 😳
Koeli thumbnail
^ thank you pooja... this is the most important post ... god sometimes we really go crazy not getting the submissions on time.
OnlyHope thumbnail

Heads, same message from me..put me down for any category regular or I'm always available as a back up...count me in any time, any day! 😳

Koeli thumbnail
^ πŸ˜² Fari you are one the heads... aap kisi heads bula rahi hai? Riti has left already... we need to take decisions now together 
OnlyHope thumbnail

Wohi to confusion hai 🀣

One of the heads? Awesome. I shall fill in for half the stuff when people back off 🀣 No one has to worry :P
Koeli thumbnail
guys can we all work together? and lets just cut this heads things please. all the regular member should get a chance to put up the NL time to time so that everyone gets chance... me and fari would make sure all the sections are done on time and a dummy post is made with all the submission here in this thread. then bari bari everyone can put the NL up... 
what say team?