didn't u think so please read and share ur views

arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
till yesterday i was too bashing sp and demanding for the name change but i after reading barun's interview taken by t2 i don't think it is possible to get any television show with sarun at least now or coming some years as barun has clearly mentioned that he didn't want to work 12hours a day so till the time he changes his mind it is not possible so why should we are blaming and bashing only sp now
who is just following coorporate rule and investing in a show which is successful he is trying to make ipk a brandname which also ipk's achivement so we are getting angry for it. if we can support all other people related to ipk then why not sp when he had done evrythng fans demanded for eg.
1. ending show with sarun
2. rerun of ipk
3.ipk 2 i agree it is totally different but u also know that it was impossible with sarun but still we kept reqsting him and sp had given it the he can give
        please think if ipk 2is also sucess than we can demand thm ipk 3with same cast and may b possibly with sarun bt if we will oppose this season may b name would change as well as shows concept too bt the hope of getting ipk with sarun too as it is not possible at least this whole year thn after that do u think fans power will b so much that after getting continous bashing sp will bring it again
one more thng din't u think all this fans reaction wl affect barun's impression and carrear in wrong way if not thn please read his t2 interview as he clearly said not to trouble newspaper much bcoz i am very sure he knows how gul,sp are bashed by his fans and may b he didn't want tht so it is my kind rqst to barun's ardent fans tht we can suppprt barun in many ways and it is not necessary for that we bash others as some timea extra love is harmful.which i and i am sure u also don't want
thts all i have to say please share wht u thnl abt it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saima4744 thumbnail
agree with u ear.
I also red his intr he said do not truble the news papers.
he is honest with us it is our view that we want to see  the sarun again but he have no
retrung back to small screen.
he can't do work 12 hr instead 15 day in a week.
so chill.
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
One thing..i wanna correct u ..
Dnt get newspaper into trouble means he was sayin as his fans follow journalists like Stuti nd other sources in large no.
He didnt meant kindly dont spam or bash them...for sarun or ipk2 as none of his individual fans are doing so...
He knws his fans follow otherr on people on social networking sites..
Obviously he didntwanted newspaper to get troubled by his fans consistently asking for info like wher he is shooting..pics nd such stuff..
I m saying so coz i knw his individual fans are crazy for whatever work he do...nd they want him to succeed in his
feild..rather than chanting Sarun..Edited by arshi-pooja - 10 years ago
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi-pooja

One thing..i wanna correct u ..
Dnt get newspaper into trouble means he was sayin as his fans follow journalists like Stuti nd other sources in large no.
He didnt meant kindly dont spam or bash them...for sarun or ipk2 as none of his individual fans are doing so...
He knws his fans follow otherr on people on social networking sites..
Obviously he didntwanted newspaper to get troubled by his fans consistently asking for info like wher he is shooting..pics nd such stuff..
I m saying so coz i knw his individual fans are crazy for whatever work he do...nd they want him to succeed in his
feild..rather than chanting Sarun..

if individual fans just want his sucess and happiness thn why they are bashing sp and opposing ipk2
DushtKanya thumbnail
Get this straight. Barun fans are NOT doing anything. We are not calling, nor spamming nor anything. SaRun fans are calling, spamming etc because they want IPK 3, change of title and all. Do not try to put the blame on us like last time 😳
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arsneh

if individual fans just want his sucess and happiness thn why they are bashing sp and opposing ipk2

becoz Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Is Ours..
It's Our Arshi's Magic..
Sarun's Magic..
and the Name Belong to the Magical Cast..
that's the reason..
Don't drag Barun for every damn thing..
Can't he just give a interview peacefully..
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Barun

Get this straight. Barun fans are NOT doing anything. We are not calling, nor spamming nor anything. SaRun fans are calling, spamming etc because they want IPK 3, change of title and all. Do not try to put the blame on us like last time 😳

Ya True Don't Blame us..We re innocent..😳
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IPK2 name change thing is NOT AT ALL RELATED TO BARUN .. yeah im a SaRun fan and one of the protesters.. i told this in many threads again telling this ..sarun cant come back in near future for sure .. its just we dont want that name becoz it hurts to see our IPK name with another cast thats it ... the problem is with that name not with with barun coming back and all .. and yeah barun fans are not involved in this ..only SaRun and IPK fans are involved in this protest  

and most of us stopped the protest now ..including me .. im just going to ignore that show .. 
Edited by deepunadim - 10 years ago
akv216 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Iruni-

becoz Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Is Ours..
It's Our Arshi's Magic..
Sarun's Magic..
and the Name Belong to the Magical Cast..
that's the reason..
Don't drag Barun for every damn thing..
Can't he just give a interview peacefully..

very well said dear...!!! 100% agree wit u...!!! i dont think that sp care for our feelings... they r jst bussinessing and branding...!!! they didnt nominated ipkknd for SPA..bt yess retelecasting it internationally...
they r giving silly explanations and excuses..lyk taking names of nach baliye..master chef.. etc.   ...bt ipkknd is a daily soap nah...??...sequale without itz true magic.. or y they r nt using the names of their previous dramas... why why ipkknd...??? n yess they hd done their best to gain max hatred towards the new show too...
ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PS: I was trying to post below into other one where a newbie/mid talking about telegraph interview but it got closed by the time I finished typing. Since its partly relevant here, I am copying the same

It is so obvious even for a non interactive person like me that this massive IPK fandom has split into atleast 10 groups and also is obvious by now what Barun and Sanaya are. People still like to take pleasure in blaming and mocking which is pathetic. Cant imagine people forming and sticking to their opinions in an illogical way and also going to an extent wishing ill for actors.

Rest what I wanted to share is already indicated by quite a few folks already here and will conclude with below.

The way story was taken forward since Contract marriage, there is nothing to be shown really after re-marriage and Shyam's infamous revelation. Just as the cast and crew must have realized the real essence of the concept is over and willing to work further for their own reasons and for financial support but not with a passion on the character they are playing, audience should also get convinced this fact. We are sitting in conditioned rooms and enjoying the magic in our personal times. But for people who are on the other side of the spectrum, things are different and they go thru completely different experiences. When I see people whining about losing the show, it sounds like just because we like our childhood days, person wanting to not grow older and stay in childhood for life.

Do people really think SP shutdown the show just for sake of so-called spamming? I am surprised.