ka se ka hui gawa !! bhola bhala sab ka bhala karn

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
its episode 31 today on life okk ! n shyam making breakfast for khushiji ! bringing her haldi ka dudh !! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

n trust me at that point i wanted khushi to marry shyam n teach the brood ASR a lesson for all the wrongs he did to her !!!!

i indeed adored bhola bhala sab ka bhala karne wala shyam babua !!!!! wanted him to fight with ASR for khushi's dignity !!! hahahaahhahaaa

par ka se ka hui gawa !! n thats why i love ipkknd !!!!

PS : no matter how much i preach about lucknow ki tehzeebwala shyam babua, i love love love Shyam the creepwa ! shyam the snakewa !!! DAIYA HOOO rockksss !!!

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we all did daiyyan ve with daiyyan ho ! ðŸ˜†
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agreee !!
Shyam was really nice in the initial epis and i so hated ASR at that time.
But then , he turned into such a creep..Heheheh !!
Really , IPKKND was so unpredictable sumtimes..
The biggest example when ASR leaves Khushi's hands from the first floor..
ESR8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolly143

we all did daiyyan ve with daiyyan ho ! ðŸ˜†

seriously rabba vey is incomplete without daiya ho !! just the way mr. india is incomplete without mugambo !!!! 😆 ðŸ˜†
ESR8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-Nikita123

I totally agreee !!

Shyam was really nice in the initial epis and i so hated ASR at that time.
But then , he turned into such a creep..Heheheh !!
Really , IPKKND was so unpredictable sumtimes..
The biggest example when ASR leaves Khushi's hands from the first floor..

totallyyy ! no matter how many crappy tracks were there it was just the best !!!! the show had flaws yet the flaws now seem to be the catalyst to make the tale of arnav n khushi an epic one !! nothing on earth absolutely nothing can replace ipkknd !!! everything was imperfectly perfect !!! n thats what the whole world got drawn to this show !
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ESR8

seriously rabba vey is incomplete without daiya ho !! just the way mr. india is incomplete without mugambo !!!! 😆 ðŸ˜†

i mean seriosly who loves the villain in a serial...😲😆
well we do that what's so unique abt the ipk fandom...
😆
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey we were all in the same boat I think xD
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 You know , in the beginning when I was not much of an IPKKND follower I used to think Shyamu was he hero and ASR the villain ðŸ¤£ I was such a dumbo !!! 

Adn yes I do love creepwa ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£ Ho daiyya ho !!  Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 10 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ESR8

totallyyy ! no matter how many crappy tracks were there it was just the best !!!! the show had flaws yet the flaws now seem to be the catalyst to make the tale of arnav n khushi an epic one !! nothing on earth absolutely nothing can replace ipkknd !!! everything was imperfectly perfect !!! n thats what the whole world got drawn to this show !

IPKKND Forever !!
And I really really love our Creepwa cuz he unintentionally did many things to bring Arshi closer..😆
ESR8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

🤣 You know , in teh beginning when I was not much of an IPKKNd follower I used to think Shyamu is the hero and ASR the villain ðŸ¤£ I was such a dumbo !!! 

Adn yes I do love creepwa ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£ Ho daiyya ho !! 

amio toh i thought the same ! i used to watch kkusum. and there this guy kshitij dumps kumud . and some garv guy becomes her sahara n marries her. then kshitij regrets for doing all the wrongs with her. i thought it will go the same way with arnav n khushi 😆 ðŸ˜†  😆   shyam would become her sahara and then ASR would cut his hands after losing khushi !!! 😆  😆  purai devdaas style . but nahin !!! yaha pe toh kuch aur hi dekhne ko mila !!!!!!!!!! thats why ipk rocks !!!!!!!