DID original is back with Season 4

DID2FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dance India Dance is back with Season 4. DID Season 4 Auditions are currently underway all across India. For details check the image below :-

ONLINE AUDITIONS

FACEBOOK FANPAGE

I will keep this thread updated with new auditions details. Mods please make this a sticky.

So anyone is going for auditions ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I might go for auditions ðŸ˜ƒ
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when do you think the show will start then? Like November? 
Selcouth thumbnail
Well if there is no show between DID Super Moms and the new DID, it should start in middle of September, but I don't know if that is possible since auditions just started... Edited by Selcouth - 10 years ago
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no, it wont start in September - will take them some time to get thru auditions - there are many subsequent auditions done for ppl for make the first cut, also i think they will give the contestants a chance to get some training before they are part of the show...I think November or perhaps October...

will the same judges be back you thing? Love Remo - my fav judge, but Terence and Geeta are ok too..
Selcouth thumbnail
I agree, but then I think there must be some sort of show coming between Super Moms and DID Season 4... hopefully it will be a good show. I really want to see Season 4 though.

According to the facebook page the judges are Terence, Remo, Geeta as usual, and of course Mithun da.
Edited by Selcouth - 10 years ago
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DID Super Mom is disaster for me, except for Phulwa's performances. Can't say I am looking forward for Season 4.
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read on TOI that Vaibhavi , Mudassar (Salman's find) and some other Feroz Khan will be judging 😒

Here's the link
Selcouth thumbnail
Weird, I saw that the judges would be the same three people as usual. (Can't post links yet apparently.) But maybe those other people will be judging the auditions?
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As far as I know don't the previous contestants judge the beginning auditions, the subsequent ones -the one we see on Telly are the judges who'll be choreographing.

I do hope the original trio stays, but I have this feeling even Jay won't be hosting if you read his Tweet today.