happy bday mish :* (DT Note P41)

kalu-devi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Tashu : dhiskaon dhiskaon *gun sign* hey guyz m the one nd only the famous nutss ...
Omg where is my gf ji uff she is such a lazy ass wht should I tell u peeps...

Me : bf ji .. Bf ji .. M here

Tashu : Kon ho tum Aur yaha Kia kar raha m here fr my top secret mission who gave u permission to come in ..

Me : bf ji chilllaxx it's me ur gf ji

Tashu : uff apne face ki Kya halat hai gf ji u r getting dirty today is sumthing very special

Me : *wipes out face * hogaya :p bf ji wht is today I don't remember waise how m i looking bf ji

Tashu : beautiful :* lost :p

Me : thnk u bf ji *blushes*

Saba : uff behna tashy wht r u guyz dng today is not ur day ke u two romance *shouting *

Me : ahh my ears don't shout sabo chillaxx everythng is done

Tashu : sabzi everythng is done u spoiled our moment

Sabo :O besharam tashy nd u behna stop blushing :p waise sano tere kitna bf hai

Sano :eyeing sabo shut up sabo go to hell why u always ask me this question

Sabo : bcz u have three three bf omg tashu dekh

Me : bf ji don't listen to sabo

Tashu : gf ji *fuming in anger * :p

Sabs : gf ji .. Gf ji where r u

Me : ab Kon agaya uff aj to meri band baje gi woh bhi bina dhol ke

Sabo : ab aiga maza sanoo

Me : sabo kamini I hate u :p

Sabs : gf ji u r looking Hawwt

Me : thnx sweetiepie.

Sabs : don't call me sweetipie m ur bf gf ji :p

Tashu : *fuming in anger *

Me : tashu don't be angry na modern zamana hai :p bf ji i luv both of u equally muahhh
  :* ab chalo meko bhi bola or sabo i hate u tune kia ye sab na

Tashu nd Sabs together we luv u too :*

Me : omg we forgot today is sumthing uff tum sab mjhe pagal krdoge deviii areyyy ooo deviii Idhar ajaaa

Me : comeon everyone go hide lights off

Mish : kaluuu mai agayiii kaha Gaye sab mjhe bula kar Devi tring sabo Choco tum sab kaha hoo lights kyun off hai yaha

Me : guyz 12:00 bajne wale hai comeon

Everyone : surpriseee
Happy bday to u
Happy bday to u
Happy bday to dear mish
Happy bday to u

Mish : eeksss m to uding m feeling so lucky

All 3 of us : ud le aj :p

Edited by sweetyvirman123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well..Many of the people know her!
She is the apple of our eyes      ! Rite ?
Ek dam masti anr nautanki ki dukan
She loves everyone of us
Always cares for us!

She believes in Living life with full fun
Mirch masala'..Poison Girl!
She loves Virman and Is totally..like our behna
We have developed a bond of jeeman with her

She may have got many friends but
has she ever forgotten anyone of us.
Lol ! Now don't ask me about whom I 'm talking about
Obvious Its
Mish ____> Bijli ka  jhatka
Mish_____> Chilli powder

Mish_____>Choco ki dewani
Mish_____> Atma (poison wali;)
Mish_____>Hum sub ki pyarii
Seriously it will not take no time to get closer to her 
but its kinda impossible, thinking to get away from her..Forgetting about her!
Us se pehle k usy koi wish kre
Koi keh aur kr bi ske
jab pehle hi chor 
macha de shorr
us k sath reh k 
koi nahi hota bore
me dun krti hun dance floor pe
one two three four
Its 19-08-2013
to lga k bolo zor
"Happy wala birthday Mish'
Ja k near the door! 

Mish  likes to party..Mish likes to love her if ki namune'Mish likes to dance 
dinka chika!
 She likes Virman and I find her like manvii ( the way she speaks ,talks)
And adored by everyone!

Mish atma ka ek secret bataon ..she can't live without my poison ..! ;)
Once again wish her happy wala Birthday
Mish you will remain in our hearts ever forever..:D :D
Because we are best friends

Edited by Natasha137 - 10 years ago
kalu-devi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tum logo ko bhuk bhi lagi hogi haina bhukadooo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by sweetyvirman123 - 10 years ago
Natasha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Natasha137

Sabapari

Sweetyvirman123

--Amna--

--Sabs--  

Edited by Natasha137 - 10 years ago
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Star
Butterfly Icon

Today is the most happiest day b'coz today the most adorable,innocent and charming gal stepped in this world and she brightened everyone's life with her char and laugh and she is none other than one and only MISHI REHMAN aka AHISHI
mishi my guddu,angel,chamchi,gundi many many happy returns of the day..wish you a very happy b'day guddu😊 and you know am very very very happy today b'coz it's my guddu's b'day today..  

I wish that you get every happiness in this world which you deserve..itni khushiyaan mile ke usko sambhalna mushkil ho jaye..and i wish that this day become the most memorable day of your life β€οΈ

You are my bestest friend on IF . You are the one who can make a person laugh and you know i love your speciality when you make people friends so easily and make them comfortable with your non stop bak bak πŸ€£

OMG when i joined the IF i never knew that i'll meet you and you will become so special for me one day..You made me smile you made me laugh and you respect me like a mother and i feel out of the world whenever you call me momy i feel out of the world and it sound so sweet β€οΈ ..whenever i talk to you a big smile come accross my lips and i know that you are also smiling now while reading it b'coz i was also smiling when i was typing this πŸ˜³

You know what i want to tell you a secret which i never told you and that is whenever i called you "daddy cool ki chamchi" and you argue with me like "no mumaa chamchi nai shining star" actually i call you chamchi intentially  so that you can argue with me b'coz i like it and you are mine shining star also πŸ˜³ and chamchi is only for fun πŸ€£

In the end i only want to say that you will remain in my heart forever no matter if we talk or not and i still remember the promise which we made with each other for our next life..so once again a very happy birthday to you and let's blast today.

Edited by virmanfan013 - 10 years ago
virmanfan013 thumbnail

arrey arrey kahan ja rahi hai abhi toh maine tere liye poem bhi likhi hai yeh dekh

Teri shahed se bhari meethi batein
      khush ho jati hoon main tere aate
      tera khilkhila ke yoon hasna
      nahi bhulungi main
       jab tak hai jaan-2

Tera baat baat pe yoon rofl karna
                                 nam ankhon ko yun khushi se bharna
                                  haste haste khud sad ho jana
                                  kabhi nai bhulungi main
                                    jab tak hai jaan-2

Tera woh bina chehre ke half pic bhejna
        aur mujhe puchna muma main kaisi lag rahi hoon zara                  dekhna
        tera woh masumiat bhara chehra imagine karti rahungi  main
        jab tak hai jaan-2

tera yoon payar se mujhe muma bulana
                                       aur mera tujhe daady cool ki chamchi
                                       keh ke chidana
                                        par tera dady cool ki shining star keh                                                                               ke bulana
                                        hamesha yaad rakhungi main
                                       jab tak hai jaan, 
                                       jab tak hai jaan 

virmanfan013 thumbnail
sun tere liye kissi aur ne bhi wishes send ki hai😳

happie Birthday choco πŸ˜ƒ
Tu toh badi ho gaye πŸ€£ par phr b mere se choti πŸ˜› par ab tu fop square ban jaye ge kia πŸ˜† offcourse nahi kyuki me ffp square nahi bani toh tu b nahi ban sakti...thats my order πŸ€£
See ab sab tere liye enne cakes laaye toh cut kar lio haan, phr bhaag jaio choco khane πŸ€£ aaj toh chocos ki khair nahi, poore markets ki shops se chocos gayab hone wale πŸ˜† kyuki micchu khane wali B)
U knw na k tu melli first IF friend and swear agar tu meko nahi milli hoti na toh me toh kab ka IF chor k bhag chuki hoti πŸ€£ πŸ€£ toh jitni b saare friends bani na melli friends toh wo b nahi banti...hai k nahi πŸ˜›
Toh indirectly all credits goes to melli choco πŸ˜ƒ
Then jab me teko scrap marte the n tu meko reply nhi karte the toh me tujhe stalk karte the πŸ€£ *offcourse u remember that* n tu etna tung hoti the melly stalk karne pe πŸ€£ πŸ€£ huggie ko toh me wese he nhi yaad karing πŸ€£ πŸ€£ warna tere bday thread ka band baj jaye ga hmare rofl se πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ n wo *dear* aur *hmm* πŸ€£ πŸ€£ us se meko kitna tung kia tune πŸ€£ scores settled πŸ€£ n ye wala emo πŸ₯Ί jab me teko bola k tu inno nahi, kitna torcher mara tune mjhe πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ har jagah yehi emo daal dia πŸ€£ πŸ€£
* okie ssh ab me tareef karne wali πŸ€£ * see meko agar koi poche ga na k choco kia hai ter liye toh first of all toh me yehi bolne wali k wo melli besht wali friend ^_^ i dont know k me har tym teri sad wale tym me hoti ya nahi, par choco toh hoti hai feasht ke sath always n forever β€οΈ choco toh har cheez me melli help karte πŸ˜ƒ she is on the top of my besties list on IF na πŸ˜Š n i am shakless about it B) arrey i knw me b hongi, top pe na sahi but list me toh hongi na, n agar list me na b hui toh b choco will always remember feasht n there is no way that feasht is going to forget choco...promise πŸ˜ƒ not anywhere sooner or later πŸ˜‰ becos choco se he feasht hai and feasht se choco, they are incomplete without each other na πŸ˜Š no matter what we'll b together till the end :D *haww tareef toh me bhool he gayi, ehm ehm let me start, i have only 30 sec πŸ€£ πŸ€£ * choco is the sweetest girl i ever met *u knw na both choco n feasht are sweet πŸ€£ * she is the most livel girl, choco will jump on ur msg box when u least expect πŸ€£ she will surely treat u lyk a baby when u need her, she'll console u, n if choco isn't able to solve ur problem toh kia she take the topic on her n made u to smile πŸ˜ƒ if anyone comes and say her a bad word about her friends, she'll kill her there only πŸ˜› * haww baki speech me bhool gayi πŸ˜› πŸ€£ *     
Arrey aj kal hmari difference thing chaling but i hope k wo b jaldi jaldi gayab ho jaye πŸ˜ƒ ab bohat tym waste ho gaya mere msg parhne me so ab jake choco khaaa πŸ˜› but plss haan choco mere question ka answer zaroor dena, okie πŸ€£ 
The little dandelion seeds will carry your wish off for you~And possibly grow more dandelions, but no worries about that.

Take care
Keep rocking
Love you πŸ€—
N feasht will be on your side forever :)
~*Feasht*~

virmanfan013 thumbnail

candies bhi khaogi haina😳

oops gifts toh main bhool hi gayi yeh lo tumhare gifts😳

itne gifts kafi hai na😳 and ab ek huggy toh banti hai na toh jaldi se ayo and give me a hug woh bhi tight wali😳😳

uff finally everything is done. i thought ki mujhse nahi ho payega but teri innocence ne mujhse sab kuch karwa diya and yeh sab maine aaj uni se bunk maar ke kiya😳 b'coz i can do anything for my gundi guddu love you inna sara πŸ€—
and again A VERY HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU 
keep smiling and rofling like always
love you ❀️

Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mumaa . I hv a world's biggest smile on my face i mean me kya bolu i dnt knw .. Mumaa me crying na
res
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday atma have a great day party hard and have a blast i pray to Allah that he always gives u whatever u want in ur life and u never face any problem in ur life ur whole life just filled with happiness and u enjoy each and everyday and u stay happy you get lots of success in life and u always shine like a star and ur this new year bring everything good for u this is ur first bday with me and may be last but i will celebrate ur bday every year cause you are the most special person in my life and my bestestestestest bestie also to whom i will never ever forget don't know how i will spend these 5 years without u but u always remain in my heart and when u will come back u will get to see me same as now i am and i promise my love and place of yours in my heart will never change no one can fulfill your place cause you are the most special person in my life with whom i share happiness,excitment,sadness and we do alot of pagal panti together all these moments are memorable for me and very close to my heart too i just want to see u happy in my heart where ever u live i know our love for each other will not be less and this distance makes u more close to my heart love u infinity sy bi ziada my atma muaahhzzEdited by Sabapari - 10 years ago