Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just wonder what show will I watch after Chanchan ,.if rumours are to be believed.

Anyways we should rather wait for confirmation.
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
still hoping for a official confirmation😭
deleteaccount thumbnail
As a Sanaya Irani fan, am very happy ❤️
Sanaya is beautiful, talented and hardworking and  she has everything to qualify as a good actress. After years of hardwork she collected all these fans and after ChCh people just...even her fans,most of them, couldn't get themselves to watch this show -Even I wasn't regular.
In the beginning, they said the show is about Chhanchhan - but after it started, it was about Uma Ben and how she runs her family

They said the show will have everything NEW annd DIFFERENT but it was the same old saas-bahu drama with no fun... dry

It was actually boring with no comedy, no dialogues( I still remember most of Khushi's dialogues-they were so cute) , and the same old theme where the female lead is the goddess of the show🤓

Sanaya deserves something really awesome and new and I am very happy she now has a chance to prove herself again

I have a feeling that she will participate in NB now

songcouple thumbnail
i am feeling sad for sanaya...
 first ipkknd in november now this if it ends in september...
i would like this to end on march.
just hope sanaya is happy
rajnandini1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is it true that chhan chhan is going off air? if yes then my question is why?
am a regular tv viewer who has no complain with the show. or its concept. there are 100 other shows which has no story line at all and is still on air for more than 2 years. chhan chhan at least had a social message.
i wonder whats the real story? Sanz was giving her 100%. not only she has a pretty face , she is a thorough professional also.
i just dont understand. anyways all the best to her.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShubhangiRT

Why are we guys, still discussing only. It may be rumor or may be confirmed. We are waiting for confirmation.. Why???????????? At this time we should contact Sony SET that what we feel. We think show has lot of caliber in story. We think SaNuj are Adorable and Sizzling. We think show is giving strong msg to society. We think show deserves atleast a year run.
So better before they confirm, they should read our points too. They may change their decision, if its confirmed. If not, then they will know about shows popularity !! I hope some will agree and help me in telling them. I have mailed and msged them. A reply got from Sony SET page "We will let your feedback reach to Production house and fiction department of Chhanchhan-Sony TV. Thank you for taking time to write to us." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please atleast one mail/msg on FB pages from your original IDs.

Agree with you...Till now no channels have given any conformation on the same..as and u say...even i messaged thm and got same rteply...👏..e shld be positive./
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kbtr

I just wannna know why there are so many rumors from certain Indian media to degrade this fantastic show.

This is a show of intelligence and logic. It does not insult my intelligence as a viewer. It is progressive and not suppressive. 
Certain Indian media keeps bringing the ending of the show. 
Again and again. 
Even IF the show was going off air, what is the need of bringing it up everyday? 
I wonder if they are being paid off to do this?
I also wonder if there is any way that TRPs can be tampered with. Am I being too imaginative?? Well, in a place like India where corruption is rampant, this show has had nothing but trouble since the wannabe was fired! And I am wondering how long his family's hand is. They are in this industry. And they are influential. And he did get the job initially, only because of his dad (as he mentioned himself) although he was not qualified for it. 
I hope this is a rumor. 
The channel did say the show has an extension until March.

@Bold:Seriously??

if TRPs can be tampered 90% of  soaps that  graced our idiot box  so far, wouldn't have been sacked citing low TRP as the reason.if it can be tampered then why would any  channel implement it or why consider the TRPs which can be tampered as the yardstick  to SACK shows.
if the wannabe 's family is that influential,he wouldn't have been fired in   the  first place. Second if at all  the wannabe's influential  family had hand in TRP tampering/manipulation it would've been done while he was part of the show, it wasn't the show TRPs were sky rocketing when he was a part of the show, the highest being the opening week where it garnered 1.4, from then it was a downhill.

There were other factors which lead to show being axed,be it the story, the execution and not to mention the fastening speed at which most of the tracks were finished hurriedly.

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajnandini1

is it true that chhan chhan is going off air? if yes then my question is why?

am a regular tv viewer who has no complain with the show. or its concept. there are 100 other shows which has no story line at all and is still on air for more than 2 years. chhan chhan at least had a social message.
i wonder whats the real story? Sanz was giving her 100%. not only she has a pretty face , she is a thorough professional also.
i just dont understand. anyways all the best to her.

It is not confirmed, but enough sources indicated that being the case that it can be accepted. We all can wonder what the real reasoning is but I am sure Sony will state it axed the soap because of low TVT/TRP numbers. Neither do I understand why such a good, quality show was axed instead of one many other options the channel or production house could have explored.
goguma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShubhangiRT

Why are we guys, still discussing only. It may be rumor or may be confirmed. We are waiting for confirmation.. Why???????????? At this time we should contact Sony SET that what we feel. We think show has lot of caliber in story. We think SaNuj are Adorable and Sizzling. We think show is giving strong msg to society. We think show deserves atleast a year run.
So better before they confirm, they should read our points too. They may change their decision, if its confirmed. If not, then they will know about shows popularity !! I hope some will agree and help me in telling them. I have mailed and msged them. A reply got from Sony SET page "We will let your feedback reach to Production house and fiction department of Chhanchhan-Sony TV. Thank you for taking time to write to us." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please atleast one mail/msg on FB pages from your original IDs.

and this is the reply i get,  each time i wrote to them,
for the past 3/4 mnths

Thank you for writing in. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

We will revert back to you shortly.

Keep watching Sony Entertainment Television!

Team SET

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's sad to know that CC is ending too soon. The show just started getting more interesting.