Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Its okay !! I know we make general point like fans of this show /actor/forum are like this and that ...But obviously there will be different types of characters there .Thats only a general point .So you don't need to ask sorry again and again .
And my buddies of here ,You all don't tell your views here like this making her say sorry again and again .If she has come here and said her opinion about blaming SP only ,that itself shows her feelings. 
So have a peace :-)
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 First SP should come out with its reasons , why not to bring the original  lead pair . Atleast this war could end . So pathetic and childish to fight over a show . Even fans, choices change with time . know many people who were CB 1 fans,but later were in to IPK . More over to go after a actor,s life ,is totally disgusting .Its not his fault . Is it easy to find work in TV industry now as there is rat race for new faces daily and are coming also . At the end of the day its only actors job . As for seasons , fiction shows ,take forward the story in 2nd season  or come out with new story . Why this Hungama . 
                            As for CB1 , it was really something unique , i am not in to hindi shows ,but was hooked to just midway as just watched few glimpses and wanted to know about the whole story . this show and lead characters had old world charm , which has disappeared in todays materialistic world . Avinash is brilliant in emotional scenes where his eyes speaks . and please i am no fan kind of person . I liked Barun in DJ,s show which i just saw off and on and CB was also DJ,s show .
                                           It should be story that should come first and as for SP , its business house not in to some charity game .
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why this people come here to talk nonsense we never go to their
forum please live us along if they have problem go to sp and shoot
Him with a gun and no problem im fedup with this nonsenes
Now they come here to complain ipknd1 the actor frist show was
A big flop I watch before but avinash frist show is a big hits
How they no the second ipknd is same story did not play get
So please live us along go fight to sp
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its good that he has got a good role, team, channel, PH...

BUT PLS RENAME IT AS AASTHA>>>>> don't use our shows name... that's it!!!

why is SP being so stubborn, not budging, not understanding????

WE LOVED IPKKND FOR THE WHOLE CAST AND SANAYA_BARUN AS ARNAV-KHUSHI...

PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME OF THE SHOW AND GO AHEAD...

IT'S NOT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE REALLY, NO EGO ISSUES OR ANYTHING... JUST PURE LOVE OF FANS FOR IPKKND AND SARUN!!!

Edited by kooltoad - 10 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If IPK fans are hurt then they should post hate mails and tweets to only SP as they are the people behind all this mess. Its nowhere avinash fault right .It was not as if avi asked the sp to change the baname right?? I agree u guys are hurt because of the show being named as ipk2. But why on the earth are u guys spilling ur anger on us fans and avinash. What have we and avinash done? ? Why cant ipk fans use some common sense. We can understand u guys r hurt but why cant u guys understand tht u shd not hurt the actors involved in the show. Had the same thing happened to cb we would not have targeted actors in the show for sure. PLEASE KEEP UR ANGER targeted towards the channel and refrain from posting hurtful comments to avi or us.

And yes if ur really sorry then ask those crazy ipk people to apologize to Avinash Sachdev. We are hardly affected by all this drama...but that guy doesn't deserve to be at the receiving end of u ipk fans because he is just doing his work to earn just like everyone of us. RESPECT THAT. Edited by sia_lovely - 10 years ago
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right sia still the people come here to complain
They tell us to tell them to change name why they dont
Tell.i hope avinash is ok to here all the bulshit
When ruby is in pv2 same shit we hear for her now she live
The show is ok now is avinash turn poor guy
Dont worry avi your fans love you always
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

If IPK fans are hurt then they should post hate mails and tweets to only SP as they are the people behind all this mess. Its nowhere avinash fault right .It was not as if avi asked the sp to change the baname right?? I agree u guys are hurt because of the show being named as ipk2. But why on the earth are u guys spilling ur anger on us fans and avinash. What have we and avinash done? ? Why cant ipk fans use some common sense. We can understand u guys r hurt but why cant u guys understand tht u shd not hurt the actors involved in the show. Had the same thing happened to cb we would not have targeted actors in the show for sure. PLEASE KEEP UR ANGER targeted towards the channel and refrain from posting hurtful comments to avi or us.

And yes if ur really sorry then ask those crazy ipk people to apologize to Avinash Sachdev. We are hardly affected by all this drama...but that guy doesn't deserve to be at the receiving end of u ipk fans because he is just doing his work to earn just like everyone of us. RESPECT THAT.

Sia, it is one thing to have certain emotions ~ hurt, love, hate, etc. But it is altogether another matter to "explain" them using right words LIKE YOU HAVE. Your words have maintained civility yet strongly conveyed what needs to be conveyed to these so called fans of ipk1.

Say sorry to Avinash Sachdev you morons. 😡 

Like you say Sia, what wrong has Avinash done? Just earning a living and getting bashing for doing that???

Take your complaints to SP. What godly right you have, how dare you barge in here to say sorry so that every thing becomes hunky dorry, ha????🤢😡

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

I don't have anything against the show yaar... I am seriously fed up with SP... So I am gonna stop watching SP, after EHMMBH ends...

So I won't be a part of the new forum... But from the bottom of my heart, I wish all the best to the show & actors👍🏼 The show is gonna start soon... So enjoy😊

all who are bashing Avinash making dumb  and stupid vm and saying u enjoyed it just for the pics dose not sound ------
Tell ur friends to apologies to Avinash on Fb Twitter etc insulting him is not -------

As for not visiting this forum that's upto you and why not watch the show if nothing against Avinash and the show 

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
I am seriously against bashing the show & the actors... I really respect their hardwork... Their hardwork will give them success... No amount of bashing can take away the success they really deserve...

I have tried telling my friends that do not discourage the new show... But I couldn't change anyone's opinions... Sorry abt that... There are fans who are only against SP...

I respect Avinash for the patience he maintains towards fans' bashing... Really feel sorry for him...

@radev24: I dared to barge here & say sorry becoz I feel guilty... I couldn't bare Avinash getting bashed like this... Actually I can't see anyone getting bashed unnecessarily...

@maya: Again I am saying... I don't have anything against the show... But I seriously had enough becoz of SP... I know a lot abt how they spoil their own shows for the sake of trps... So I don't want to risk myself in investing my time & money to SP...

I wish All the best to Avinash & the new show... Enjoy the show guys...
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
I am seriously against bashing the show & the actors... I really respect their hardwork... Their hardwork will give them success... No amount of bashing can take away the success they really deserve...

I have tried telling my friends that do not discourage the new show... But I couldn't change anyone's opinions... Sorry abt that... There are fans who are only against SP...

I respect Avinash for the patience he maintains towards fans' bashing... Really feel sorry for him...

@radev24: I dared to barge here & say sorry becoz I feel guilty... I couldn't bear Avinash getting bashed like this for no fault of his... Actually I can't see anyone getting bashed unnecessarily...

@maya: Again I am saying... I don't have anything against the show... But I seriously had enough becoz of SP... I know a lot abt how they spoil their own shows for the sake of trps... So I don't want to risk myself in investing my time & money to SP...

I wish All the best to Avinash & the new show... Enjoy the show guys...