Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
A.R.Rahman round start.. 
All the musician that had worked with him came to the studio... Its looks awesome.. 

And Sid  Sriram  sang Adiye song.. Enna energy.. My fav song.. 
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys, I went to Chennai for a; wedding and got to see days 1 and 2 of wild card round as part of the audience.
took pictures with Ananth sir, Bhavna, contestants and their parents. and also with the special judges for that week...karthik, vijay prakash, sriram parthasarathy and andrea.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swash2

Hey guys, I went to Chennai for a; wedding and got to see days 1 and 2 of wild card round as part of the audience.

took pictures with Ananth sir, Bhavna, contestants and their parents. and also with the special judges for that week...karthik, vijay prakash, sriram parthasarathy and andrea.

Yenge pictures ma???  If it s ok to be shared???
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swash2

oh wow ..any idea who won the wild card ?
migan thumbnail
Today finally Ar Rehman Ji came. it is incredible and yes he is talking more than usual. Get to know few things.

Bhavna as usual kathal and she seems very nervous.

Entire Super singer junior/senior gang is there.

Sarath Malagale - konjam lyrics sodappal, Parvathi - Shakkalakka baby - ok not great - I wish she picked up a melody.

OMG Srinivas)not the judge - Super singer)  there. He seems to have gotten haircut or something.  Looking good.
BharathiK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue101

oh wow ..any idea who won the wild card ?

Its public voting. Selected contestants for wild card - Aravind, Krishnan, Sai, Soundarya, Madhumitha and Niranjana through 2 selection rounds. These and Alagesan, Ramesh and the 2 contestants who are getting eliminated in semi finals 1 and 2 will compete each other in main WC round. After public voting 2 will get selected.

Madhu rocked in all WC rounds! She might be in finals!
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BharathiK

Its public voting. Selected contestants for wild card - Aravind, Krishnan, Sai, Soundarya, Madhumitha and Niranjana through 2 selection rounds. These and Alagesan, Ramesh and the 2 contestants who are getting eliminated in semi finals 1 and 2 will compete each other in main WC round. After public voting 2 will get selected.

Madhu rocked in all WC rounds! She might be in finals!

Thanks fro the update.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yesterday, Divakar won 1L for best performance and presented by ARR.

He was so happy and bit f nervous, will who knows ARR will give him a chance to sing in his band. 
migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Yesterday episode semma...

Semma what??? ðŸ˜‰
migan thumbnail
All the singers were not that great in Wed episode.
Diwakar was ok but looking at lyrics some times.