Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i agree with you...usually yes indian tv couple dont prolong for long...but SWARON are unique and thats they are still the backbone of D3...they can give any amount of DRAMA but why compromise on SWARON romance??? havent we seen enough tension for SWARON in these past two years???? there was a tremendous respeonce on SWARON chai date but i wonder what are they upto with other dates...this is so unfair.we deserve to see the SWARON romance too in the episodes. and the spoilers and promos have made my bheja fry and i am very furious..when the TC aticle came on cvs said that a romantic track is in plans but they seem to have forgotten it totally...WHY always SWARON are treated this way????
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree wit u...what u hav said.

Cv again brought the swaron back to square one... The current track are out of focussed on swaron again. This was not accepted by swaron fan.

Cv should kept the continuity of swaron love story simantaneously rather then sidelining it. The proper flow of story should be maintain.
Indeed Swaron more immersly focused in problem stuff.

Cuming to sharey part...a big no frm my side if cv wanted to continue sharey scene. Its just a discgusting to see them..

Hopefully want to see remaining date quiet intense without intermixing the current ongoing track... In hurrind dnt ruined wishlist stuff.
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So true:(
Why do CVS always do this to us 😭
First they used Swaron fans when the other pair got ended n now when they have their TRPs they are back to ignoring Swaron 😡
Chai date was out of the world n then the rain dance, I felt for namesake they gave it, dance was ok but post dance no romance 😭
From then we have hardly got Swaron:( more than Swaron we are getting Sharey 🤢 😡
Plz cv's dont hurt us like this!! I have no expectations for the other dates now and going by the spoiler n promo I am expecting a Swaronless week again😔
We want proper Swaron plz
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar seriously i dnt knw watz happening! V watch d show coz of SwaRon! CVs aint showing dat ulta rey ko beech mein ghusa rahe hai, i mean W*F >.<
Idk fr how long i will b tolerate dis injustice done to SS fans, i jst hope kuch ach ho :'(
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Couldn't agree more with you !!
We are not allowed a moment of respite .😭 We have always been patient but there is a limit to everything . We get one week full on SwaRon and the next week , nothing . It is getting seriously annoying now .😡
The story flow is being affected big time .No continuity at all .👎🏼
Chai date was  amazing but rain dance was fun but  too short and the next day , no continuity . The dates  given now and then is not what we what to see , we want proper SwaRon . I get it , the track is something else right now , but  a SwaRon convo in the epis would make it much better .Talking about themselves I mean , not Rey. 😡 
It's high time they give some thought to SwaRon story .It can't continue in such a disconnected way .We deserve more 😭 Edited by diya90 - 10 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u..
after two years one date n thats it🤢
firstly y swaron need to go on date for romance thing, ohhh forget romance! no swaron convo if no swaron date
like seriously something major is happening in their life n both are not even sharing it...
swayam is not sharing his thinking, his view about adi about sha-rey n sharon is not even bothered to ask once..  sharon didnt care about swayam as back- dancer or he is not in poster😕
swaron convo is just missing regarding this track, in this whole track if they used to discuss something then that was about their date n ab toe voh bhi nahi.
seems like now we have to see only sha-rey in place of swaron🤢 n god know we will get remaining date or not😭

snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First thing first , Brilliantly penned down & the most needed post to be made...
Coming back to the topic...I don't know wat the F...is wrong with cvs...I mean its hardly been week o two since vrushi returned & finally wen we had our hopes aroused regarding swaron that their story will have a kick start after two freaking years again cvs are back to being hell bent on ruining it...Do they really think that giving us one chai date & rushed baccha party rain dance with few chotu motu swaron scenes would do enough ...I mean this is what we get after waiting for these damn long years...Sha-----------------rey...Really?????Why?? Just because their favorite character/guy doesn't have a gal in his life...so they'll use sha-----------rey over swaron...I just can't tolerate this bull crap in the name of professionalism...its irks me to the core..To be honest I never liked sha--------rey in fact I hated them to the core since forever, whenever there was overdose of sha------rey I just couldn't take ...& all of sudden out of nowhere looking them like this is beyond my tolerance power ...I just can't stand them...
I only & only watch this bloody show for swaron just swaron & not for any Rey or sha------rey...I can't see my swaron getting ruined bcuz of so-called best friends...To hell wid such friends...
P.S. Aaj tak raaste mein aur signal mein baithe bikhaariyon ne bhi utna bheek nayi maanga hoga jitna in do saalon mein swaron fans ne Cvs se maanga hain ...

P.P.S. Joyee di kudos to u for making such brilliant posts...
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absence of SwaRon scenes this week was really annoying and disturbing. Already this Sharon and Rey pairing up as dancers was agitating and make it more annoying SwaRon scene was not shown. The spoiler for next week really doesn't excite us to look forward to the episodes, if only some SwaRon scenes were included.

After so much struggle and misunderstanding, SwaRon were finally a couple, but we aren't even allowed to rejoice in this, all thanks to this pathetic pairing up of Sha---------Rey and Swa--------Shi😡

The next three dates also seem far, I dunno how to watch the show in absence of SwaRon scenes
Edited by Hoppy - 10 years ago
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with u to some extent.We have waited for swaron to happen for 2 long year and we can't get happy swaron for even 2 proper months😭.Overall i have no problem regarding swaron but yesterdays episode did irked me,as yesterday swaron convo was needed and if not then at least sharon should have been shown thinking about swayam as how he would be feeling about the poster but instead she was woried about rey😡 don't know about any one else but i an positive about next week at least sharon will come to know that how much this has effected swayam but sad for swayam as i know that next week is going to be even more difficult for him😭.Just hope that swaron k bech koi MU na ho,there will be definitely some rift b/w them but hope that it only make there relationship stronger.And also the remaining 3 dates should not be rushed and continuity in swaron story is maintained,when together they should talk about themselves and not that rey😡 i don't care what is happening with anyone but this should not effect swaron😭.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling.
snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku90

Agree with u to some extent.We have waited for swaron to happen for 2 long year and we can't get happy swaron for even 2 proper months😭.Overall i have no problem regarding swaron but yesterdays episode did irked me,as yesterday swaron convo was needed and if not then at least sharon should have been shown thinking about swayam as how he would be feeling about the poster but instead she was woried about rey😡 don't know about any one else but i an positive about next week at least sharon will come to know that how much this has effected swayam but sad for swayam as i know that next week is going to be even more difficult for him😭.Just hope that swaron k bech koi MU na ho,there will be definitely some rift b/w them but hope that it only make there relationship stronger.And also the remaining 3 dates should not be rushed and continuity in swaron story is maintained,when together they should talk about themselves and not that rey😡 i don't care what is happening with anyone but this should not effect swaron😭.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling.

.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling. @red even I don't have any problem with aashi being swayam's partner as it will definitely knock some sense in Sharon's head who z behaving as dumb as rey right now...Its time she should also face that blow...Its high time she realizes swayam's worth in her life...Only doing big talks & going on a date doesn't prove your love , One has to be their as a support system & the strength of their loved ones throughout their Ups & downs & difficult situations...That is what true love is all about!!!!!Y only that poor guy suffers...Let it be Sharon this time...I want to see the fear of loosing him & his trust & also the craving in her eyes for swayam...Edited by devlishswaron77 - 10 years ago