Hilarious- NOTE pg 38&49

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok am not sure if you guys have seen this but its howlaious😆
Full credit to Tumblr😆

Man these were my exact emotions when i saw this scene..I cracked up when Asad cried and looked up to god in the midst of a passionate hug😆 But Zoya looked turned on and the parting of lips was sexy as hell😆

P.S. Sruthi, you gotta see this..No justifying Asad ok😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shami810 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ROFL ðŸ¤£
This is hilarious

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't justify him when he is wrong re😆...

This is funny..and now we know why brother's clash is more imporatnt than AsYa
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bingo ranji🤣
this should be sent to QH CVs😆
zoya ke armaan ab almari se bahar nikal rahe hain..aur asad ne tala maar ke apne armano ki almari ki chabi bhopal ki lake me fenk di hai...😆

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
U know this shows Karan's superb acting prowess..not sarcastically..seriously...from the I-wear-my-heart-on-my-sleeve Dr.Armaan to Prude Ahmed Khan...he has done it all wil aplomb...but that second and fourth GIF is hilarious😆 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

Bingo ranji🤣

zoya ke armaan ab almari se bahar nikal rahe hain..aur asad ne tala maar ke apne armano ki almari ki chabi bhopal ki lake me fenk di hai...😆

Sujata...u remember how sexy he was throughout that backyard date?😳..hua kya hai is paagal ko...at every chance he starts praying😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

Bingo ranji🤣

Wahi toh..That 'time to pray' siggy cracked me up😆 Describes Asad's pure thoughts to perfection😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

U know this shows Karan's superb acting prowess..not sarcastically..seriously...from the I-wear-my-heart-on-my-sleeve Dr.Armaan to Prude Ahmed Khan...he has done it all wil aplomb...but that second and fourth GIF is hilarious😆 

Of course..Full credit where its due..Asad hasn't looked remotely turned on after his traumatic incident with the bitch and KSG has portrayed it to perfection😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Sujata...u remember how sexy he was throughout that backyard date?😳..hua kya hai is paagal ko...at every chance he starts praying😆

shruthi meri aur teri izzat ka is asad ne falooda bana diya😆he was the one na who got turned on at jashne saugat when catch and fall scene happened...he was the one who was ready to make out at backyard😆...i tell you...tannu ke hambistar fiasco ne ladke me phobia  kar diya hai😆
ab ham isse kis baat pe support karein😆asad kuchh kar...are pretend hi kar liya kar kam se kam mere aur shruthi ke liye...varna  ranji hame agle 7 janma taana marti rahegi😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Of course..Full credit where its due..Asad hasn't looked remotely turned on after his traumatic incident with the bitch and KSG has portrayed it to perfection😆

Matlab I never liked Armaan but dude he knew how to romance his girls against the wall...and Asad knows how to drive his girl and the audience up the wall...hard to believe it's the same person playing two so opposite people...see u urself accept that the incident was traumatic and portrayed the trauma to perfection..there no complaints..agar woh us scene mein turn on hota na, the experience would have been more traumatic😆

But kal? I mean she is the woman u love..show some feelings man...😆
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago