Dumbness Extravaganza Or Is It Secret Intentions?

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
One day back in MBland two people were all over each other like longlasting glue😳...and the next night they want to separate forever like repelling magnets 😳! The Wonders of MBland!!🤣

I get that Madhu is behaving so badly and outright lying to RK about her true motives to keep him safe from harm. But RK is behaving like a husband who is fed up of his nagging cheating wife after years of quarrels!!😡
I have no quarrel with Madhu. She has never been too bright to begin with😉...but these days RK is making even her look like the Patron God of Intelligence!

Madhu was demanding tight wale hugs just a day back and now she is demanding a divorce...RK believes she abandoned him so easily!😕

Madhu was vowing left right and centre about her love to him just a day back and now she is declaring her newly realized love for another😡...RK thinks she betrayed him!

Madhu was cursing Sultan in the very recent past and now he has become her new loouu🤢...RK never raises a question about such a 180 degrees turnabout!
😳

Madhu was shouting that the criminal is alive and must be caught and now she is claiming to be in louu with a dead guy🤢🤢...RK has no problem accepting that at face value either!!
🤪

All this is too illogical and senseless even for MBland!
RK cannot give up on his Ishq and Junoon so damn easily and accept his defeat ! That is not RK! That is not the guy who threatened to kill himself and handcuffed her to himself just because she refused to return his love!!!

Thats why I feel that this high concentration of dumbness is just a ruse!

If RK really believed her he would have raised hell by now and broken down in pieces...Remember when he found out about her revenge plan on wedding day? Now that was RK-like pain and anger and craziness! I cant believe for a second that the CVs who gave us that one eyed tear of a broken RK can show this dumb RK for real!!😡

This - what he is doing now - is a pale imitation of that! And I almost believe he was arguing with her just to satisfy eavesdropping Dips!! He didnt even look surprised on seeing her outside the door! Never mind the ubiquitous criminal who drops in to play his broken tape recorder anytime anwhere!🤢
No conversation RK and Madhu have is safe and private now!! Maybe thats why all this extra dumbness to cover up their secret intentions
🤔

Besides not many days are left in this track either! I am hoping to see the real RK back by next week...otherwise I will really murder the CVs!!😡😡😡

Tell me what u guys think!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey kameeni m first. Yaar rk ka grey matter hs gne to dogs. He s behavng so iratnaly. A day b4 ur biwi ws cryng nd fawning ovr u. Nd nxt day she claims to louu sum1 else nd asks fr dvorce u blve hr? Wnt u join da dots? She ws cryng nd nw askng fr dvorc as she louu s a dead man! WTH? Plz cvs gv us our brainy rk bk wd a logcl trk? Louu fr a dead man s hlarious. 😆Edited by Viviandsenarox - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Good post, Ankita!

You already know I think just the same way! But I don't want to end up being proved as a delusional person by CVs! 

Plus, even if it is their plan.. for me it is still very much unbearable! It makes little difference!! 

There is a limit to how much BS a sane mind can take and I think my mind has had enough! 

Whatever the damn revelation or the twist is the CVs better reveal it next week or at least give us stronger proofs to hold on to.. otherwise I call it quits! 
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Ankita with a slim hope😕

If there is a plan which I really have doubt, but it is not even close to a constructive way, all plans or whatever it is, scattered all over the places, so many loopholes..so many logic less behavior, I don't even know from where to start😡.

And as you said that there is no privacy for them, because of DipBhai, that is not acceptable either!!

How they can eavesdrops everywhere, they are no ghost

I will wait and see what plan they have under their sleeves, if truly they have one, otherwise I'll bang their head with the concrete wall.. end of our misery 😭😭 

Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Hey kameeni m first. Yaar rk ka grey matter hs gne to dogs. He s behavng so iratnaly. A day b4 ur biwi ws cryng nd fawning ovr u. Nd nxt day she claims to louu sum1 else nd asks fr dvorce u blve hr? Wnt u join da dots? She ws cryng nd nw askng fr dvorc as she louu s a dead man! WTH? Plz cvs gv us our brainy rk bk wd a logcl trk? Louu fr a dead man s hlarious. 😆

RK fried his grey matter and fed it to dumb Bhai as a gift of kindness🤢...RK is so painfully dumb that I want to give him a good shock therapy for his addled brains!!

But I still have hope that he is just pretending...CVs better not betray my hopes😡
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Good post, Ankita!

You already know I think just the same way! But I don't want to end up being proved as a delusional person by CVs! 

Plus, even if it is their plan.. for me it is still very much unbearable! It makes little difference!! 

There is a limit to how much BS a sane mind can take and I think my mind has had enough! 

Whatever the damn revelation or the twist is the CVs better reveal it next week or at least give us stronger proofs to hold on to.. otherwise I call it quits! 

Sistar if our beliefs turn out wrong then it will be the CVs who are deluded and retarded !😡

This BS is really crossing the limits! Its time for the tides to turn! Next week will make or break this show!

Damned CVs better not disappoint us after we sat through all this torture😡

Originally posted by: felicity06

Sistar if our beliefs turn out wrong then it will be the CVs who are deluded and retarded !😡

This BS is really crossing the limits! Its time for the tides to turn! Next week will make or break this show!

Damned CVs better not disappoint us after we sat through all this torture😡

Couldn't agree more!

If they fail to do what we are hoping they will do then I seriously pity these CVs, they couldn't know the true potential of their own creation and ruined their own masterpiece. 
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No conversation RK and Madhu have is safe and private now!! Maybe thats why all this extra dumbness to cover up their secret intentions
🤔

Besides not many days are left in this track either! I am hoping to see the real RK back by next week...otherwise I will really murder the CVs!!😡😡😡

Tell me what u guys think!😊

@ red :  u aint alone ... am with u !!!😈 

Blue : hope so too... but it doesn't seem so ... if yes then he wudn't have taken that bottle of Rum from the cheap Vamp... may a part of his plan

Nice post Ankita⭐️... yesterday i was damn irritated with Madhu's actions... after reading ur post n perspective i think i was wrong on judging her😳...

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

Blue : hope so too... but it doesn't seem so ... if yes then he wudn't have taken that bottle of Rum from the cheap Vamp... may a part of his plan

Bella.. that's understandable actually if he is faking.. I can't believe I am saying out loud. but I believe he did that to make her gloat and feel overconfident. RishBala want SulPali to think they are winning, so they can catch them off guard when Deepali will be flying high in over confidence and Sultan will floating in his pond while gloating..

Please GOD let it be true! I don;t want to be proved delusional!

Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

RK fried his grey matter and fed it to dumb Bhai as a gift of kindness🤢...RK is so painfully dumb that I want to give him a good shock therapy for his addled brains!!

But I still have hope that he is just pretending...CVs better not betray my hopes😡

i hv hope becoz u nd maria hv hopes. Odrwse ds dumb rk s gtng on my nerves. Nd hs beard moustche wine r nt helpng at al. Its mkng me wnna ht hm on da head wd a broom or as u said gv shck treatment. He s iritatng me mre dn bhai nw wd hs dumbnes.:-x:-x