jll shd change jodhas sitting arrangement

leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜† jalaal shd order for jodhas sitting place in his darbar should be changed, instead of sitting on his right jodha should sit somewhere in the front or otherwise the shenshah might go cockeyed soon trying to peep into her purdah continuously πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Regarding that how comes only Jodha and Ruku gets to sit besides him? what about the other wives?πŸ˜•
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

Regarding that how comes only Jodha and Ruku gets to sit besides him? what about the other wives?πŸ˜•

I think only the khaas begums sit in the court otherwise if the whole haarem comes there will be no place left for shenshah himself
Edited by leelu0001 - 10 years ago
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelu0001

I think only the khaas begums sit in the court otherwise if the whole haarem comes there will be no place left for shenshah himself

🀣 Rofl! Omg made my day πŸ€£
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

how is Jodha 'khass'? i mean according to Jalaal he hates her😳 but yea i can say her family is staying there and such that can be a reason

Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

how is Jodha 'khass'? i mean according to Jalaal he hates her😳 but yea i can say her family is staying there and such that can be a reason

Guys 
It was a function for Jodha and family and Ruku was there for chess competition...
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🀣

this post takes th prize fr being th funniest in a while!!

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg🀣
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† jalaal shd order for jodhas sitting place in his darbar should be changed, instead of sitting on his right jodha should sit somewhere in the front or otherwise the shenshah might go cockeyed soon trying to peep into her purdah continuously πŸ˜†

🀣  true story...
every day he will need massage for his neck πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†And then think up wily ways to make Jodha massage his neck & as bonus- his lips πŸ˜‰