new forum 32 video- whats up with surbhi??

paining2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just watch the latest clip of the kabhi interview on forum 32 when they are talking about their fans... and through out a lot of it surbhi basically just looks pissed with karan😡

dont know what is wrong with her lately but it comes across as bad attitude and plain rude😡

i get they are both tired from very very long working hours but she could still be civil like karan👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what is the exact tym she behaved rudely in this video???
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if she would be rude or showing attitude to him...i assure you...Karan would be the first one to notice it..so leave it on him...no one hangs out or stay friend with a person who shows attitude...if its true then don't worry you will not see Karan hanging out or being friendly with her in future😆(after that video)😆

and don't take these two seriously...they are the biggest trolls ever...they are indian tellywood version of Tom and Jerry.😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But why are you losing sleep over it? Its Karan's problem😆 We have more important issues to worry about..For instance, his hair😆
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Karan and Surbi are always bickering. 🤔 I didnt find Surbhi rude at all.. but guess thats just my pov. 😳

honestly, all friends bicker and fight .. and if this vid seemed off.. then there are plenty of OTHER videos out there of them getting along.. so i dont agree. 

But honestly.. even if something was up.. its their problem to work out.. all i care about are AsYa. 😆 As long as whatever issues (if any) are kept off screen, I could care less. 😆 But to me.. nothing seems off, and she doesnt seem rude.. 😛 It's just Karan and Surbhi. 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What are you seeing that I'm not seeing? 😳 ... Surbhi didn't look annoyed/pissed at Karan at all in any of these Forum32 interviews ... if she does give Karan any "looks" ... well it's between Karan and Surbhi, it's their problem not ours.  
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new forum 32 interview where they thanked their fans😛
paining2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UsjLPtEkU4

video link😊
-Spice- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

But why are you losing sleep over it? Its Karan's problem😆 We have more important issues to worry about..For instance, his hair😆

Yup.. Matters of utmost importance- right there with world peace n poverty eradication.. 😉😉 At least he combs it away from his forehead nowadays😛
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@bold, that topic will never go extinct in this forum 🤣