Utna Hi Dard Do, Jitna Bardaasht Ho Paye- RK

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Its been a sad week for us RishBala-ians but what an EPISODE TODAY ❤️

To start with, Radhaji... Ohh my! Who was the mahaan person who instilled sudden brains in her??😲 She just bowled me today!! Wow woman!! You have brains too!😲 Anyways, I loved her when she said, "Jab Tak Kanooni Karwayi Poori Nahi Ho Jaati, Tum Yahin Rahogi..." Thank You Radhaji!!! Finally you spoke up at the right time!!

And wow! Dipali!! I loved her... Absolutely!! Yaar seriously Vamp ho toh aisi! Beautiful, classy, graceful and MOST OF ALL, an ACTOR (unlike some other SO-CALLED villains) her dialogues were spot on!! SM nailed it today for me!! I actually had a smile when she was taunting Madhu! Especially her dialogue,

"Zindagi Ek Safar Hai Suhana,
Jaane Kab Mil Jaye Pyaar Purana,
Kisne Jaana!!"

And then RK!! Dude!! Can he get any hotter!! Him holding Madhu back from falling!! Ohh he always comes at the right time!! And then in the, I saw the return of my dialogue waala RK

"Utna hi dard do, jitna tumhare naam pe bardaasht kar paau"

Shit!! Shit!! VD was SUPERB here!! And ONG his dialogues!!! RS gave SUPERB lines after a long time!! RK boy you just made me go... COMPLETELY GAGA ON YOU AGAIN for the umpteenth time☺️

For me, Radha ji, Dipali and RK stole the show!!

PS: I want Madhu to change her expression now!! Same expression since the CE Episode!! C'mon girl, show fake ruthlessness and pain for her lost love!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res.. 

will unres it after 10 
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm post Shivu 😊

RJ rocked 2day ⭐️👏
RK
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jab rk screen par ho to koi aur dikhega kaise hayee my jaan rocked it vd stole the show for me he is just too damm hot especially in last scene wid dips it was hillarious
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yess today's episode was actually impactful.. An emotional one indeed 😭 I felt like crying for my RishBala.. 😭
After so manyyy days felt like coming to IF actually.. 😳
Very nice post Shivu 🤗
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
for me its RK and radha ji who stole the show,dips for me is no more an attractive or cunning vamp same dialogue delivery style and smirks she's of no good she cant do anything on her own  to get RK she's just a puppet and love to be used in order to get what she wants a weak woman she doesn't entertain me anymore.

Tired of seeing madhu crying and crying and crying...cant stand to her melodrama anymore nor this crappy track.

Mallu
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
exactly...i was wondering what went wrong with radhaji😆 she is talking sense😲😲 and i loved rk in the show...my heart skipped few beats when he held madhu😳 and i have always liked seema mishra in deepali's character..the ruthless yet classy vamp😃 nyc post..
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

PS: I want Madhu to change her expression now!! Same expression since the CE Episode!! C'mon girl, show fake ruthlessness and pain for her lost love!!

i felt the same...instead of the faking hate .. what has she done ?? i guess u got it right !!!!...

hate seemed to be so real 😡...it shouldn't be this way !! 😭

TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved my RK today..he rocked..also like dips n RJ...
BTW awesome post
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wtchd aftr nearly 3 wks nd i cried fr my Rk. Vd dpcts ech emtn wndrfuly. N hs dialogue dlvry s wow. Nyc emtnal epi.