Saraswatichandra Written Update-16th August 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

The Episode starts with VC and Guniyal getting shocked. Pramad is drunk and does all drama. He falls. Kumud starts crying Everyone react to it. VC instructs everyone not to tell anyone about this else to not let any outsider know what happened. They lift Pramad and take him to the room. Kumud brings him inside and makes him rest on the bed. Pramad sleeps. Kumud wonders what to say to her family. Yash's mum says in disgust that Budhidhan's son drinks. 

picture1

VC reproaches himself for having taken a wrong decision. Just then Kumud comes there and says no, this decision was not his, and it was her fate and adds that this has helped her become strong enough to face any situation and tells him that she would be able to manage but VC is reluctant to make Kumud undergo all the pain and compromise with her life!  But Kumud tries to make him understand by saying that she was not compromising, but trying to change the situation ans says with conviction that she would go back with Pramad because she trusts myself,and asks VC to bless her to win over life and not lose to fate. VC gives his consent but asks her to promise not to hide anything from them!

picture2

Kumud asks VC not to worry but VC insists on her promise!  DB however asks him to let her go and not to weaken her. VC blesses her and leaves. Kumud asks DB to take care of him and they hug each other. Guniyal goes after VC. Saras ,who was just coming to the Haveli,sees him crying, standing outside the gate😭 Vidyachatur asks Kumud to forgive him,for he had ruined the lives of two women, DB and her  DB tries to pacify him saying that she had never complained so neither will Kumud! She adds that VC is a good brother as he has always supported her and even loves her daughter as his.

But VC is still worried about how Kumud would go back and he says that after Saras rejecting her,when he had gotten her married to Pramad,she had done so without a word,and reproaches himself for her present state and  adds that she only wants to accept Pramad and go back with him, only because he would not feel guilty in front of her and breaks down that he cannot see this happening with Kumud 😭 Guniyal also cries. Saras hears everything. Kusum sees this scene standing on the terrace.

Saras reproaches himself for being the root cause of everything. He looks at the sky and says forgive me Maa, for making so many people sad. He adds that he has tried to keep Maa's trust with his existence,but that trust he has now broken himself and tells himself that he was right,he never deserved Kumud's love πŸ€”

picture4

Saras stands near the lake where his mum died. He thinks about VC's words. He resolves to make Kumud's and her family's condition right,since it was all because of him and also resolves to support Kumud in her decision for which he decides that he has to forget their love.

Next day,Guniyal looks at Kumud and asks her if she remembers that today was 15th August! Kumud says I remember. Guniyal reminisces how she used to roam in the village celebrating freedom. Chandrika and Kusum praises Kumud for doing B.A. and learning computers. Yash's mum also praises her.

picture5

Meanwhile, Saras looks at the lake and thinks how his mum died. He says Maa.. and goes to dip in the water. He starts crying and recollects his mum's suicide. He looks around for his mum and says that the relation which pained her, she got freed from it and she had also made his dad free from the relation :(

Kumud tells her mother that she does remember everything, and that she trusts her decision, and asks her to do so too and promises that she would never lose herself.Saras meditates in water and the mantras are played in the background. He thinks about Kumud and looks at his hands. He says this is the place where you died Maa, and today I promise here itself that I will make Pramad and Kumud's relation complete by making her marriage successful in 30 days, this is Saraswatichandra's promise.

picture6

Precap:
Kumud and Pramad are surrounded by goons. The goons asks her to give the Mangalsutra. She takes out the mangalsutra and Saras catches it. Kumud is shocked to see Saras, who comes there for their rescue.

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika_BG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs ...
Edited by radhikaG - 10 years ago