Star Plus Wishes Happy Independence Day! Shraddha

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sorry its a bit late! Sorry if already posted!

STAR Plus wishes everyone Happy Independence Day!

http://starplus.startv.in/news/6662/star-plus-wishes-everyone-happy-independence-day.aspx

Today our country India, celebrates it's Independence Day. Some of our favourite STAR Plus characters wish us on this special day!

Our lovely Shraddha says solemnly, "We must never forget the sacrifice the thousands of freedom fighters have made for us. They gave their lives so that we may have freedom. Here's to our dreams for a new tomorrow. Happy Independence Day to all you wonderful people."

"Happy Independence Day to all my beautiful people, come let us pledge to clear our nation of corruption, may we live with our heads held high and constantly take efforts in making our country proud." says a visibly happy Avantika.

Ratan wishes us a Happy Independence Day and adds "Freedom from our souls comes with responsibility. Lets be aware of our responsibilities towards our nation!

"I would like to wish all my fellow countrymen a Happy Independence Day. I pray that the future of our country be bright and may we constantly work towards progress. may the sacrifice of our freedom fighters not be in vain. Jai Hind!" says Sooraj giving us a crisp salute.

Our STAR Plus family wishes one and all a very Happy Independence Day.

Thursday, August 15, 2013
Edited by Duggukede - 10 years ago