Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res
~ Unres

First of all I take back my words of improving the pace of the story, as in one update it moved a lot. 

Arnav is out of the relationship with Lavanya. He admitted to himself that the thoughts of a woman who interrupted and distracted him was not his girlfriend but Khushi. 

As for Khushi, she find has the fluttering sensation in the region of her heart on seeing her laad governor smiling and he doesn't look like one while laughing or smiling.

They both continue to have a joviall chat, sharing personal info and laughing on private jokes. Surely they have moved a lot from their first encounter.

And the snake is here. Now what problem will he create and will it bring Arnav and Khushi closer...to find out we have to wait for you next update. Hmmm.
Edited by rk2127 - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very good update...so lavanya and Arnav split up
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update so glad arnav and Khushi talking normally
I am loving the way you write every detail think it's much needed
Bhavz21_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for PM :)
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Who was that warning her I wonder
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Indians are making progress in their game while Arshi is making progress in the relationship lol!!!

I still feel that Khushi should not do the expose on Arnav, maybe she will not do it in the end!!! Hmm do they share ant other connection ????

Do I sense Shyamji's entry in the story?? What is a good story without a villain right ðŸ˜ƒ

Answered your questions on pg 103.
Edited by anu1017 - 10 years ago
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one. ASR playing well  Mumbai Indians are winning , arnav saying bye bye to Lavanya hello hi to Khushi all good until slimy creature shows his head. Thx 4 d PM.
segad thumbnail
did you really need to bring in the slime, the snake.  the story was going so well!
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wndrfl updt
snakewa here 😲
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the entire chapter, there is something about the way you write that makes me visualise the whole thing so easily.

I am glad that the positivity around him is giving him the opportunity to introspect and think about his life both professional and personal. 

I am glad he does not feel the pressure and stress of his personal life that had been having a negative impact and he is taking corrective steps. 

Thinking about his relationship with La and the uncommon grounds it was built on, making him realise why he was even in that relationship. And I am glad he decides to call it off with her given that both know it is not working out and is meeting the needs of neither. 
I am glad La takes it well. 

I am so glad he realises that she is indeed a distraction to him, realising that there is something about her that makes him think of her constantly and I liked it that this thought came in his mind when he was thinking about his relationship with La and how her absence in his life did not affect him like it should and in contrast to his thought about Khushi..

The pressure on her still strong from her evil and unscrupulous boss, but I keep getting more confident that she will handle him with brilliance when the time is correct .

The feeling of victory and the euphoria connected with it giving him a sense of contentment and his self esteem, which further reflects in his mood and disposition which eventually results in his lighthearted banter with Khushi.

I like that he laughs with her and that their conversation is a step in the right direction, a personal one in which he gets to know more about her. I liked that she asks about Aman. I liked her confusion about how to address him , after that night in Calcutta...that was so natural. Given their relationship...I liked that she felt at ease with him though. A big step, 

Now who is this new person spying and warning her off  him and why ? 

Waiting for some action on the field and off...