Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

havent seen that either πŸ˜† 

but snowwhite has always been one of my fav fairytales soo i had to watch the Hunstman but hadnt had a chance before.. it was on tv so i finally caught it and BOY i was diappointed. 

my other fav fairytale is Beauty and the Beast .. but the show was a bad retelling and so was the movie Beastly..

I have YET to come across a WELL made modern rendition of one of my fav fairytales. πŸ˜­

Beauty and the Beast. It confuses me because I always wonder if the new couple had to make a trip to Ikea afterwards because most of their furniture turned into people. 
Asyaforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

Miley Cyrus? She wears grills, twerks her little ex-country butt off, and that hair! πŸ€’ No thanks. 

She gone through and she is a wanna-be Lady Gaga and soon you might see her making out with girls in her videos🀒🀒
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Miley Cyrus? She wears grills, twerks her little ex-country butt off, and that hair! πŸ€’ No thanks. 

I never liked her.. BUT recently i think her fashion sense has gotten REALLY good and she has gained a BIT of class.. so i respect the changes in her.. πŸ€” but i still dont like her. πŸ˜†

i love Selena Gomez.  Apart from Emma she is possibly one of the few girls who can incite the lesbian in me. πŸ€£

SUCH a damn good actress, and is GORGEOUS.

not a fan of her music though.. to teenage for my taste. πŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyaforever

Candy he could have another oneπŸ˜†

exactly. πŸ€£
RosyRosh thumbnail

Beauty and the Beast. It confuses me because I always wonder if the new couple had to make a trip to Ikea afterwards because most of their furniture turned into people. 

watched a few episodes and got SUPER PEEVED so stopped. πŸ€’
Nutella. thumbnail

I never liked her.. BUT recently i think her fashion sense has gotten REALLY good and she has gained a BIT of class.. so i respect the changes in her.. πŸ€” but i still dont like her. πŸ˜†

i love Selena Gomez.  Apart from Emma she is possibly one of the few girls who can incite the lesbian in me. πŸ€£

SUCH a damn good actress, and is GORGEOUS.

not a fan of her music though.. to teenage for my taste. πŸ˜†

Nah, not a fan of Miley Cyrus. Although, props to her for doing her thing despite the hate. 

Selena Gomez, I loveee! Not her music as you said, but she's really attractive. My ultimate girl crush has to be Jennifer Lawrence of Lana Del Rey. πŸ˜³
RosyRosh thumbnail

By the way I just got that joke. πŸ€£
Nutella. thumbnail

watched a few episodes and got SUPER PEEVED so stopped. πŸ€’

Few episodes of what? πŸ˜†
Nutella. thumbnail

By the way I just got that joke. πŸ€£

All that hardwork! πŸ€£πŸ€£
RosyRosh thumbnail

Nah, not a fan of Miley Cyrus. Although, props to her for doing her thing despite the hate. 

Selena Gomez, I loveee! Not her music as you said, but she's really attractive. My ultimate girl crush has to be Jennifer Lawrence of Lana Del Rey. πŸ˜³

😲 OMGGG LANA DEL REY's MUSICCC ! that woman can make me make love to her voice.  

SOOO AMAZING. one of my fav singers. 

Not a fan of J Lawrence either πŸ˜† great actress though!