Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nabiii

@win: i also didn't get rather to see promo, i felt sholok is a hypocrate guy who shows his diffent colors time to time.
@ kani: how r u enjoying ur BD?

@Nabi, Yup, i visited my parents 2day and then went to temple, i plan to go 2 dinner 2night, other than that nothing special as i am little moody because of EBP🤔 Edited by -RK- - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If 4 lions was PH of EBP then atleast they wouldn't take this heroine..i always appreciate to 4 lions only for their main leads selection. In this place they r far better than any other PH.
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RK-

@Nabi, Yup, i visited my parents 2day and then went to temple, i plan to go 2 dinner 2night, other than that nothing special as i am little moody because of EBP🤔

Kani, enjoy ur bd properly n leave this ebp b/c we have no connection with this show.bas
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kani, enjoy ur bd properly n leave this ebp b/c we have no connection with this show.bas

U r right Nabi, thats Y i love u all, OK see later, TC😊...
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If 4 lions was PH of EBP then atleast they wouldn't take this heroine..i always appreciate to 4 lions only for their main leads selection. In this place they r far better than any other PH.

why? I find her cute and more likable than ML. 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: win7

Win that's offscreen. I doubt she can act well. Even if she does, I'm not gonna watch. Not that fickle minded to just fall in love with each and every telly couple. ðŸ¤¢
win7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentShadow

Win that's offscreen. I doubt she can act well. Even if she does, I'm not gonna watch. Not that fickle minded to just fall in love with each and every telly couple. ðŸ¤¢

Ah.. yeah you're right. ðŸ˜³

I would think its better for me if I fell for new couple as I would not be waiting for my fav to come together again. But then again maybe Im the one who is resisting to watch new couples. 

I've realised that you can't fall for every couple as I have liked many (Premeer, maneet, mayur, humsafar, ZGH..) but not loved. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail

i m extremely sorry to say there is a tit bit attraction i didn't get frm these main leads face,chemistry n acting. Perhaps, u have liked them n its totally ur choice but channel didn't evaluate with the name of ipk using these leads..
Ps: these leads r not unknown to me..i have watched their acting skill in their previous shows already.
win7 thumbnail

i m extremely sorry to say there is a tit bit attraction i didn't get frm these main leads face,chemistry n acting. Perhaps, u have liked them n its totally ur choice but channel didn't evaluate with the name of ipk using these leads..
Ps: these leads r not unknown to me..i have watched their acting skill in their previous shows already.

Agree. Actually I commented remembering offscreen shoot of her. But I have never watched her. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Agree. Actually I commented remembering offscreen shoot of her. But I have never watched her.

n 1 thing..does rice boil or not only checking 1 rice is enough..there is not necessary to check whole pot of rice hence, ebp's promo was enough fr me how wl b acting,chemistry b/w these new leads! But after this i appreciate their hard works but i m not gonna to watch this show.