Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys how many of you used to watch Geet?
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajla

Me! From DMG to Geet!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Manpreet, no comments about her!πŸ˜† She is just an audience to the wrong deeds of the house! The way she walked Rano and renacting the same again for Bani, did not make me feel sad, but instead i burst out laughing at her!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Buaji, yesterday, somehow, i felt she is pretending and might just be a catalyst in making soham accept rajji provided his hormones are kept intact!πŸ˜†

Even if reel I was frustrated with such Dual Nature... Hasi toh aayegi...Even if she has been given a chance to correct what she did, or not allow history to repeat she stood back acting all helpless... Her Son is the one who did wrong but Bani gets punished. Wow...Amazing!!!

Buaji's actions are surely making way Soham-Rajji relationship...The new promo shows Soham tells Bua Ji that Rajji being his Wife accompanied him (They go to Rajji Mayka) Verbally toh accpet kar liyaπŸ˜†
rajla thumbnail

Me! From DMG to Geet!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you see Adi Sir aka Praneet Bhatt's new Promo (Mahabharat)...You'll be stunned to see his new look and the aura surrounding the character he plays...The Guy is really talented...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Did you see Adi Sir aka Praneet Bhatt's new Promo (Mahabharat)...You'll be stunned to see his new look and the aura surrounding the character he plays...The Guy is really talented...

Nope, I have not seen the promo! Did not even know, he was part of it! will defoo try and catch a glimpse if time permits!😳
rajla thumbnail

Nope, I have not seen the promo! Did not even know, he was part of it! will defoo try and catch a glimpse if time permits!😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYmlyY49Elw&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I watched geet from start to almost half way...got a bit bored with "mahi mahi" πŸ˜† (sorry all Geet lovers but I cant too much romance) and left it.

Loved Geet and Dev's chemistry, Abhinav shukla has amazing voice and loved the chemistry he had with DD...Gurmeet was also good atleast better than his Punar vivah act πŸ˜Š . 
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I guess the story will be like this...
RK apne kaminey panti mode me madhu ko phir se hurtBeating and fighting smileys & torture karega.
madhu glycerine ki tarah bas apne precious  tears Sad smileysbhayegi. then jab RK ko sultan ki sachai pata chalega, then superhero ban ke madhu ko bachaye ga Johnny bravo graphics& will kill sultan" border="" style="font-size: 12px;"> . 
then again as usual saari media ko bula ke 10 minsSad smileys public apology drama..
rk with a bechara expression Sad smileyssaying to madhu.. ''madhu tum janti ho tumhare rk ne jo bhi kiya apne anokha pyaar ke liye kiya.. maine tumhe torture kiya , hurt kiya just bcoz i love u madhu.Love smileys
meri nafrat & kaminey pan  mein bhi  love tha madhubalaLove smileys
hamari madhu sati savitri ban kar khushi ke aansu Sad smileysbaha kar will say...' main apne rishuu ko achi tarah se janti hu. tum mujhe kabhi hurt nahiSad smileyskar sakte, & i m just rk's madhu... they will hug each other againHugs smileys & a BG tune Hum THE (  Happy smileys Oops sorry!!) HAIN deewane playing... SO lovely naaa...Love mini graphics

note- dont throw chappals & juttas  at me!! this is just a FUN post. just for laughs

rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

I guess the story will be like this...
RK apne kaminey panti mode me madhu ko phir se hurtBeating and fighting smileys & torture karega.
madhu glycerine ki tarah bas apne precious  tears Sad smileysbhayegi. then jab RK ko sultan ki sachai pata chalega, then superhero ban ke madhu ko bachaye ga Johnny bravo graphics& will kill sultan" border="" style="font-size: 12px;"> . 
then again as usual saari media ko bula ke 10 minsSad smileys public apology drama..
rk with a bechara expression Sad smileyssaying to madhu.. ''madhu tum janti ho tumhare rk ne jo bhi kiya apne anokha pyaar ke liye kiya.. maine tumhe torture kiya , hurt kiya just bcoz i love u madhu.Love smileys
meri nafrat & kaminey pan  mein bhi  love tha madhubalaLove smileys
hamari madhu sati savitri ban kar khushi ke aansu Sad smileysbaha kar will say...' main apne rishuu ko achi tarah se janti hu. tum mujhe kabhi hurt nahiSad smileyskar sakte, & i m just rk's madhu... they will hug each other againHugs smileys & a BG tune Hum THE (  Happy smileys Oops sorry!!) HAIN deewane playing... SO lovely naaa...Love mini graphics

note- dont throw chappals & juttas  at me!! this is just a FUN post. just for laughs

That pretty much sounds like the Next 1 Month ka Screenplay to me...Nautanki Films se expect bhi kya kar sakte...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think they will kill the character. Because of what they've told us about his family. Were for he to die, what would happen to the disabled son Aryan? He would have to come live with Madhu and RK but his time in the serial seems to have ended they don't plan to show he or Meera the woman who needs a lot of care to make her well again, so that's why Sultan has to live in order for him to take care of them away from the screen (what they will be showing us everyday), were for Sultan to die these two Aryan and Meera have to be brought to the care of the Kundra's and the CV's I know don't plan to bring them back into RK mansion, so that's why they won't kill off Sultan's character.

If we think about Shamsher, Kukuji, Trishna, Padmini and Roma's characters these are self reliant characters an excuse of working elsewhere is there e.g. shooting films or staying at the chawl is there. With Meera and Aryan they both need someone to care for them, Kaka is old.