Written Update-15th August,2013-Cat is out of bag

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with Budhidhan asking Saras to go to Kumud's place. Saras is in double whether to go there or not, he's worried how about everyone's reaction.

Scene shifts to Kumud's room, Kumari Kusum asks her about her house, her life and they admire her luck. DB comes and tells them to leave her and Kumud alone to talk. Kumud is scared to talk to DB so she starts rambling, DB stops her and tells her there is no need to hide your worries from me. Finally she gives in and tells her about Pramad's drinking habit. Scene shifts to Pramad drinking. Scene again shifts to Kumud, she tells DB everything how he got married to her by force and how he never accepted her as a wife. DB asks her whether there is any other girl in his life. Kumud answers her why does it matter whether he has an affair or no when he doesn't accept her as his wife. DB asks her why she didn't come back as soon as she came to know about everything. Kumud asks her why can't she face this, she'll go back and try to change everything in that house may be Pramad will change or you think no one is capable of loving me, first Saras and now Pramad. DB consoles her saying they both don't deserve her. Kumud asks her that Pramad's proposal came before Saras proposal because God wanted this for me. DB admires her saying you taught me an important lesson of life, that making our destiny is in our own hands. She tells her that she supports her in this decision. Kumud asks her not to tell about this to anyone. DB asks her if she wants to tell her something else. Kumud keeps quiet. Kusum and Kumari come back to talk to her.

Scene shifts to Pramad and Umesh where Pramad is laughing like a mad man and says Saras name(may be he knows who he is)

Scene shifts to Saras room, he is packing his stuff. Kalika comes in and offers her "services". She inquires about Kumud's and Saras relationship. He asks her to leave from here. She tells him to give her greetings to them and leaves from there.

Kumud comes in her old room, she is recalling her last moments in that room and what she told DB.

Pramad comes back drunk, he shouts Kumud's name. She comes and asks him he's drunk. Pramad tells her to shut up, kumud asks him to keep quiet as everyone will wake up. He tells her she acts like a sati savitri and asks her about Saras. He comments on how she's faking all this marriage and rituals. Everyone comes there because of all the noise and they see him in his drunkard state.

Scene shifts to Saras, he's on his way to ratnanagri. He's recalling the moment when VC told him he trusted him. He reaches his destination.

Precap: Saras is standing in that lake where his mom committed suicide, he promises his mother that he'll reunite Kumud and Pramad and make their marriage work.
Edited by -tehreem- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the Update .        😊
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry but its going fake saras should take a good long dip himself in z lake first since he badly needs it!!!!
Surish thumbnail
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣   @ wu above   " Kalika offers her services "  in that scene  i almost fell off the chair...Oh my Gosh she is offering him  s**,  i was open mouthed so long someone came and closed it for me. 

i was wondering how the morning update is going to be, how, that scene gonna be described. But you did so well, so well, hats off tehreem 👏  thanks for the wu
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
thnx for the update. 

Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG

Does prmad know who saras is?