Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Actually as viewer we more connected to nikhat thats y we feel her pain not nsjma thats make differnce .archna neha karan vikrant all r good actor. I find asad is iin his true chracter .i love asad more than all three
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just felt ekdum ulta.i liked najma asad scene more. for me najma acted better than nikhat today and acc to me neha literally rocked today and i feel for najma .in crying scenes she was looking very natural,iam happy she is also getting chance to show her acting skills.a little sister telling everthing to her brother.and ksg to hai hi best but loved vikrant and nikhat too.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iqii

Love ayaan/nikhat scene so emotional 😭

Me too..😭
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

am also not talking about karan n vikrant me to talking about asad n ayaan according to me asad was better then ayaan n  everyone have different view i respect ur view😊

Ya agree...actually i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he said that he was ok with najma and imraan marriage if Nikhat was ok...but the important point is what will asad do wen he comes to know that nikhat still loves imraan...that will be intersting to watch...
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You could feel the pain in Nikhat-Ayaan scene😭. I loved their scene more👏
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Ya agree...actually i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he said that he was ok with najma and imraan marriage if Nikhat was ok...but the important point is what will asad do wen he comes to know that nikhat still loves imraan...that will be intersting to watch...

Then he still has to speak with Nikhat as he said So you don't know what will Nikhat say
Chipmunks. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too felt like that. I didnt expect Asad to agree easily but if we see from brother's pov, he just wanted his sister's happiness same with Ayaan-Nikhat. Today the epi was all about the sibling's relationship I think :)
kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Thank god someone feels the same...i thought i was the only one who liked ayaan and nikhat better..I loved how supportive asad was..i am happy that asad was so supportive of najma but i felt a little disappointed wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming

My favourite scene was Ayaan and nikhat scene...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...👏

I only felt, he did not actually said yes .Lets not forget he is in love and knows the pain of loosing your love.. Also, Najma left Imran because of Asad's fear so he might be feeling guilty of that.. At the same tim ehe is thinking about Nikhat and he wants to make sure Nikhat will not get hurt by this.. so I found his reaction was justified..

Yean Nikhat-Ayaan scene was written wel , I thought also Nikhat has back story so I feel her pain more
kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Actually as viewer we more connected to nikhat thats y we feel her pain not nsjma thats make differnce .archna neha karan vikrant all r good actor. I find asad is iin his true chracter .i love asad more than all three

Yeah Asad and everyone were in character...Loved his reaction and how he handled the situation.. As we have whole back story , Haseena drama in Nikhat's case may be that's why I feel her pain more.. 
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked asad and najmas scene