Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha CVs gave it back to the MATURED AUDIENCE yet again😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe RK, the KAMEENA, the EVIl, the SELFISH RK said all that today😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am so so glad that he ACCEPTED (LIKE A MAN unlike some other😛) that his first reaction after seeing the divorce papers was that he would KILL Madhu after going out of jail, BUT he has changed. He is no more that 2012 wala RK (though I miss him😒😭) 😈

He has been TAUGHT by a beautiful maiden that love is all about being SELFLESS and JUST for her happiness, he would let her GO and LIVE HER LIFE👏

BUT BUT BUT, he ain't a FOOL either. As soon as he made that decision, he looked at moon and recollected all that Madhu has done for him😛😳 And RK being INTELLIGENT, didn't buy that shit😎🤣

He burnt the DIVORCE PAPERS🥳 I am sure he is back to his KAMEENA avatar😈 But I am also glad that he ain't FOOLISH😛😆 

RK has changed over the period of time, and CHANGED FOR GOOD😳😳

Now see the contrast between him, the self proclaimed KAMEENA and certain someone who is a self proclaimed GOLDEN HEARTED MESSIAH🤣 

BIWI CHOR😛

No bashing please😳😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Voila Chakku 🤣 Biwi chor 🤣 sounds kinda like "Juti chor" 🤣 I just hope it doesn get counted as name calling 🤔

I didn watch the episode till now...wl watch at 11:30 . Temme one thing...was RK successful in burning the papers ? From WU it looked like Madhu saved the papers Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both are incomparable
One is a diamond but other is shit
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Voila Chakku 🤣 Biwi chor 🤣 sounds kinda like "Juti chor" 🤣 I just hope it doesn get counted as name calling 🤔

Name calling? I just mentioned his profession😆😆😆
i m not happy with the change yet...he is yet to prove that he is RK and he is back 🤔
but Radha ji ne aaj Madhu ki aaj band baja di 😆...the way she reminded her that she had begged to marry RK 😲...Radha ji poore form mein thi 😆😆
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

<font color="#006600">Name calling? I just mentioned his profession😆😆😆</font>

U r right 😆 But u know even a mention of his profession too hurts mature ppl's "sentiment" 😭 so was just wondering 😆
Btw did RK burn the papers fully ? From wu it seemed like Madhu saved them
Befikre thumbnail
@Sayu - Yeah RK burnt them. Half the papers were burnt lol.

@LSPD - LOL agree.

@Nishi - Comeon, he is back. Now please he can't become that 2012 wala RK completely😆 But atleast he is better than that lovesick RK.
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

<font size="3">i m not happy with the change yet...he is yet to prove that he is RK and he is back 🤔

but Radha ji ne aaj Madhu ki aaj band baja di 😆...the way she reminded her that she had begged to marry RK 😲...Radha ji poore form mein thi 😆😆
</font>

Yaa Nishi as per offscreen video now RK wl get drunk & shout on RJ 😲 ! A total devdas type of harkat 😵 !
Btw m soching 11:30 ko sirf RK wala scene dekhu ya pura episode dekhu (Bhai free na 😆)? How was RJ's performance ? Was looking like Madhu ki saas ya totally like Right Kameena ki maa 😈 ?
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Sayu - Yeah RK burnt them. Half the papers were burnt lol.

Ohh...thats gr8 news !! Btw hv u seen ZA production spoiler ? Now Madhu gonna say Sullu that she won't leave RK & Sullu will hurt her . But as a "gentleman" he will say sorry too

Btw does ZA production spoiler come true ?Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
@Sayu - You can watch Padhaji's scene. It was good. She kinda asked intelligent questions.