---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, I will maybe get blashed for what I going to say but I think it is time to tell what I have in my mind and if you are going to listen or not...well that is your choose...

When I frist heard the news that starplus are going to use the name of a show and have a second season ( which I dont understand why have a second season when everyone knows the reason to why it frist ended ) that I love very much and have so wonderful
memory of...I was angry and upset. I hated Starplus and still do hate them for doing this to us who some of us are  already trying to move on from a show which I consider is the best show anyone has made.  

And the day this bad news has came everyone is calling...sending emails to starplus when the reality is that Starplus is not going to change the name. So why keep sending emails or call them when they have already decided? Why waste your time when someone of you have already decided that you are not going to watch the show that all...

if you have already decided that you are not going to watch the show then dont waste your energy and just wait for the time then the show will come...

if none of us are going to watch the show then the trp will be low and after some time the show will end...game over...

it is time to
realize that Starplus are not going to change the name so just move on and live with it

Sorry if I have hurt someone feelings but that is the bitter truth that everyone of us have to accept...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunsanaya1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know what u r trying 2 say but atleast as a true fans of Arshi & the show we can try our best na 2 change the name of the show .
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sp is ment to rot in hell for hurting our feelings. I just hate them from the bottom of my heart .
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with uuu...
but if star plus is ready to change the show name then i can watch it..otherwise plain No to the show...
---Sonia--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunsanaya1985

I know what u r trying 2 say but atleast as a true fans of Arshi & the show we can try our best na 2 change the name of the show .

You can try your best to save the show but do understand that Starplus are not going to change the name...if they wanted they would have done it before...
Sorry...
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r right i already knew SP isn't going to change anything 
agree just move on never watch that show
look at the number of fans od ipkknd for whom ipkknd=arshi=sarun they aren't going to watch season 2 (well most of them) so already the TRPs is going to be less i already say season 2 is a flop
hating SP ðŸ˜¡ but sending mails and calls wouldn't change anything and looking at SP's reply to the mails it is clear 
so just happily live with the memories of sarun and arshi ðŸ˜Š
---Sonia--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Gunjan..

u r right i already knew SP isn't going to change anything 

agree just move on never watch that show
look at the number of fans od ipkknd for whom ipkknd=arshi=sarun they aren't going to watch season 2 (well most of them) so already the TRPs is going to be less i already say season 2 is a flop
hating SP ðŸ˜¡ but sending mails and calls wouldn't change anything and looking at SP's reply to the mails it is clear 
so just happily live with the memories of sarun and arshi ðŸ˜Š

So true...
thanks for understanding😊
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree but what's harm in trying.. It's just I cant let some one misuse the name of IPK to make that show popular as first season was so damn popular and also whenever I heard IPK I cant stop myself thinking about arshi or sarun.. so I cant take this... if we can stop the show after barun's ending or get happy ending of arshi so we can do this too... don't lose hope dear!!!
vandu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am agreed with U. I am not watching this shows then why wasting time to mail them. They won't understand what we want. So be it.
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I also hate SP a lot.. I don't even surf on that channel for a hell.. go to hell SP