marriage porpasal to her and he put
condition front of his father if she
refuse marriage him then he will stay single
update soon
athniamanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow  yaar  the  story  is  awesome  

i  started jumping  due  to  happiness  when i understood  that  the  princess  is   manvi

great  story 

continue  soon  excited  for  the  next  part  
paddu503 thumbnail
amazing update...loved the characters ...and their conversations...really interesting ff...nice work...continue soon...take care...
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awsm buddy... Its a very unique story and am lovin it... virman marriage ... yipiee super excited... cont soon and thnks fr th pm...
Aashalovevirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, jennifer.. Nice update..i m going to post 2 cments 1st is for +point n 2nd of -point.. 1stly,I like this king father n his 2 prince.. I lv virat in any form n this virat is too sweet n cute n simple adoreble n so on.. N u made viren younger that's smthing amezing.. N viren is evil like bro, wow thats too intersting. The cncept is nice n manvi, u never present her bt still i cn feel she is too tough to lv.. I mean very crul n egoistic type of girl.. N i like virat's strong will like only manvi none eles.
Now.. Cm to the -point.. No.. M not going to cmment on ur writing skils i jst want to share what i feel when i read both of ur part.. So i don't like king vishal n they way he talk with his sons bt thats ok as its ur story n ur free to present ur character the way u want.. Bt he is too rude, next i m cnfuz while reading as m not that gud in eng n sm of lines goes over my head that i cnt understand the real meaning of those line n wht was that great aunt witch n that magic.. Its so unreal n cnfuzing for me.
I know my view is like useless n stupid bt i seriously find smwhere very funny n intersting n smwhere very bore. Like the place where u r talking abt castle, cndlestand n all those decor were too boring to read.. N wht wast that magic n cnvo in the end, was he on teliphon or that was a magic machin or smthing like that. N why was that cucumber in virat's hand lol..n those vegiteble thing is also cnfuzing..All in all cncept,character, plot,story is gud.Bt presentetion, execution, progress is bore n cnfuzing
Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Quite a different concept!
Thanks for the scrap...
Please update soon!😊
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part
awesome work dear
like it
thanks for pm
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..!!! Loved Calm and sweet Virat...we have read him in the opposite avatar allot so this is something m looking forward to...and he has chosen some 1 who already doesn't have much liking to him..which means he likes challenges...but an adorable prince...waiting for him to send that magical rose...lets see if it really works on Maanvi...Waiting for next n Thanks for the PM..!