Show in JHB - WU-Response to comments Pg 9

Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally, I've gotten round to doing a WU for the PV1 fans. I'm sorry it's taken so long, and more bad news. I am struggling with my pics and vids, so as soon as I have those, I will post.

<font size="3">Gurmeet and Kratika were excellent! Gurmeet was the first one on stage, well actually not on stage, but he was the performer. He came into the arena riding a motorcycle! The crowd went absolutely crazy. Then he got on stage with the support dancers and danced to a remix of Badtameez Dil and a Justin Timberlake song. The hosts really made a fuss over him being the last winner of Jhalak Diklaa Jaa, and he certainly didn't disappoint. His dancing was amazing and I bet anything that he would give Justin Timberlake himself a run for his money. When his dance was over, he took the mic and started talking to the crowd, he was very funny. He said that in all the shows he does, he always gets girls to dance with him, today he will get some boys to dance on stage with him. He called 4 guys on stage to dance and told them they must copy him. He told them he'll be doing a Punjabi-style bhangra. Obviously the boys from the crowd couldn't even keep up with his first 2 steps haha!</font>

<font size="3" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>

<font size="3">Then next it was Kratika's turn, she came out wearing a beautiful black top and orange skirt, screaming like a rockstar! She spoke before she danced saying she's sooo happy to be there. She danced wonderfully, to Fevicol Se. I tell you, she is an enigma, and seems completely different in real life, as opposed to the role she played in PV1. </font>

<font size="3">When Gurmeet came out again for his next performance, he said that he would be dancing with people from the crowd, and for a change he decided to choose some people from the top of the arena, stating they almost always get left out at these kinds of shows, and he chose some girls, all younger than teenagers to dance with him on stage. He romantically twirled one such young girl around and she just gushed, saying "I love you YASH!", over and over again. It was very cute. Then he called "Aarti Ji on stage, as they had teddybears to hand out to the crowd. As Gurmeet was talking to the girls on stage, Kratika made funny faces, and told the crowd that he's busy romancing and doesn't care about his "Aarti Ji" now. Again, Gurmeet insisted on going to the back of the arena and throwing a teddybear into the crowd at the top, because they usually get left out. </font>

<font size="3">Kratika came out for her next performance wearing black skinny jeans and a black biker jacket โ€“ SO not "Aarti-ji"! Sorry, but I was not familiar with the song she danced to in this performance. The crowd gathered below the stage, and when the hosts came back, they teased her saying she told them that she wants to take a SA man back home with her, and teased her again about having met someone in Durban the night before. She was giggling very hard, so I am not sure if that was true or not haha!</font>

<font size="3">Finally, they both came out for their last performance, and Kratika (like Surbhi), pulled a baby up from the crowd onto the stage. Gurmeet took the mic and said, "Aarti Ji, you already have 4 children back home, now you want a 5th? No Way!", and the crowd erupted into laughter. They finally danced together to Ishq Wala Love, and it was so sweet โ€“ you can tell they're very good friends too! When Gurmeet spun her away from him, he did cartwheels to get back to her, and you could see that wasn't planned, as Kratika burst out laughing and they couldn't continue dancing. </font>

<font size="3">They left the stage hand in hand, thanking the crowd for their love and support. </font>

<font size="3">I hope my update makes up for me taking so long to write it for you guys. </font>

Edited by nanand - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG ...thank u sooo much Nanand for the detailed WU...seriously can't thank u enough for doing this...really sweet n nice of u... ๐Ÿ˜ณ..So happy to read about their joint performance..I'm sure it was rocking!!

Thank u thank u again ๐Ÿค— ...

About the videos n pics...don't worry take ur time n we will b waiting patiently... ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by tleshni - 10 years ago
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! its awesome !!!  thank you so much for sharing it!!
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh wow...it's so much of fun happened there๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

our gurika rocks...they share such a lovely friendshipโค๏ธ

love them...thank u so so much๐Ÿค—
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks soo much for WU..really appreciate it..
jy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gurika masti โค๏ธ . Thank you so much dear ๐Ÿ˜Š .Reading this WU gve me so much happiness.Really appreciate it. Thanku ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what was that? TM, your WU is soo good i felt like i saw the performance with my own eyes. You have written it to the very detail like an OS..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. 
thank you very much for doing it.. i was blushing the whole time reading and rereading it!๐Ÿ˜ณ

_GurIkaholic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nanand ๐Ÿค— thank you dear ...will  wait for pics and videos take your time ..thanks once again .
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for this wonderful updates...u are so good
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You so much! 

Yup, for those who haven't had a chance to follow Kratika's shows, it is easy to assume that she is just like her onscreen roles but she is so different, especially her dressing style. She is always in shorts or jeans. The only few times I have seen her wearing Indian attire is probably when she is at family weddings or such events. As for her personality, I think her off screen personality was seen in Aarti Ji's role from time to time. But yes, she is a very- very confidant woman. โค๏ธ So glad these two had lots of fun and what a treat for us to see them together 3 months after the show ended.