Os - My memorable birthday final part

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends, some of you would have known me by the ss I missed you, here goes another one shot which just clicked me when i was about to close the day's work in IF. .                                                     

Rishab in my story is completely different from the original story. So kindly check it out and do spare your valuable time to click like or give comments.

So part 1 of my memorable birthday goes here 

Every one in the entire university knows the bonding between rk and madhu, both know each other from school.. Ya, they completed their schooling together and did bachelor degree in same college and now at the same university for master degree and also they were like family friends since both their dad were into same business and well known to each other.

Both madhu's friends and rishab friends use to tease them for not being able to face each other continuously for 5 minutes, the main reason behind this, SHY..                                                               

Madhu and rishab use to blush seeing each other from distance and on nearing they wil deviate from their way and look behind each other..           

Madhu's close friend trishna forcefully made her to give friend request to rishab in a socialt networking site, but thats of no use, since both of them wil just give like to other article and more than that write wishes for birthday on other person's wall..                                                                      

It was final year in college and after this surely madhu and rishab wil have their own way and wanted to confess to each other..                                                                              

It was madhu's birthday next day and rishab waited for the whole night since he want to wish her first, though both their house were very close, only few houses in between, he does not want to go straight and shock every one over there..                                                                    

Here madhu was waiting for her rishab to wish her, she took the group photo which was taken in the school farewell function and held it close to her heart for a moment and then went near the window and she raised the photo above her eye level, so that the photo is between her eyes and her only close friend, The Moon, to whom she had expressed all her secrets about her love for rishab... She curved her lips, and tilted her head slightly and asked the moon, does he really forgot to wish me or he's trying his best...                                                                          

Similarly , rishab holding the photo and asking the moon, "Hello friend, pls suggest me some way to wish her without any one seeing her" suddenly some thing striked him and he went to terrace and checked out for her, but she's not there.. He got a message from trishna, to check out whether he wished her, but he doesn't know what to reply, so replied with a sad smiley face..                                                                                           

Trishna with her other friends made a master plan and arranged for a party for madhu birthday at her house, she struggled hard and got permission from shamser and padmini to allow madhu to attend the party that is being held at her home in evening and to alloym madhu to stay with her after the party, since it wil be late night so that madhu can come home, the next day..                                                           

Thats all for part one and next part will be the end, just two parts.. Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start!!
Loved RK trying to sneak a peak at Madhu, so sweet!
Do continue soon! 😊
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one...waiting for next part
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey friends, thanks for the likes and comments, sorry for the delay in this part..                                 

Every one in their batch was invited, yes he was also invited.. He stood at the entrance and made his mind to support his bold decision, he was worried, what if she doesn't accepts his proposal, he knows that she has soft corner for rishab, but didn't know whether it was love or friendship..    

He went near her with the rose and knelt before her.. And all of a sudden he asked her "madhu wil you marry me" she stammered and said "sultan"and started to move back..                     

She went inside and locked the door and starred at the bappa idol and asked "why me? Why its always me, did i asked for this, i was waiting for my rishab to say all these, but but" her eyes were filled with tears..              

Every one in the party was shocked, here rishab's fist tighten and his eyes were red, he went near sultan and held him by his collar and started to shout, "don't you know how to move out with a girl, first of all. You must confirm whether she also likes and love you the way you do and then you can take these bold steps and he turned towards madhu..   She stopped crying, dried her tears and came out and stood between rishab and sultan when they both had their argument. There was sudden silence throughout the hall and then madhu started to talk to sultan "am really sorry, as you told all of a sudden, that too in front of every one, i was shocked, so i was unable to answer you back" sultan asked wil you give a reply now with pleading eyes and she smiled and said "YES".. Rishab felt like someone has stabbed his heart, he had tears in eyes and turned towards madhu asking for the reason of her action..                                                                  

Madhu continued that unexpressed love can vanish at any time, and so she appreciated sultan for taking a bold step.. Sultan was on cloud-nine. Sultan forwarded his hand towards madhu and asked for a dance.. Madhu turned to look at rishab first and then made up her mind and agree to dance with him..                                                            

A romantic number was played and all of them started to encourage the new couple, and here rishab blood started to boil, he came to the dance stage and held madhu by waist and put his hand to prevent sultan coming forward.. He eyed both madhu and sultan and pearl like tear dropped from madhu eyes..                                            

Rishab turned towards madhu with painful eyes and asked "why madhu? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you doing this to us?" madhu turned away holding sultan hands and came out of the main hall, rishab followed them.. Madhu asked sultan "could you pls drop me at home, and we can tel our decision to our parents by tomo and i guess there wil be no opposition from their side and on their approval we can decide the date for our marriage, and i don't want to postpone it any more.."                                               

Rishab got furious and came near madhu and turned her to face him and told "Madhu, are you out of your mind, how can you marry this fellow when you are in love with me?"                         

Madhu raised her eyebrow and asked "love? With you? Did i ever told you any thing like that or you told me anything of this sort? How can you assume that i'm in love with you?"                                                   

But rishab didn't give up "yes, we both have not confessed, but we both felt each other love, agree with me?" madhu gave a disapproving look and went near sultan..                                                        

Rishab lost his temper and started to shout "never, don't ever touch him madhu, you are born for me and you are mine, yes agree, i remained as a dumbo and didn't express my feel for you, but, but, how could you so easily move away with another guy😡" and the next moment he crushed her lips with his. And they both kissed each other in and out.. And then rishab finally bought madhu to the stage and removed his ring from his hand and knelt before madhu and asked "will you marry me Ms. Madhubala shamser malik" and she smiled thinking of this precious moment which she has been waiting for, for last few years and then rishab scowled "my knees are paining, accept my offer soon" madhu replied that she need some time to think for which rishab smirked and said want to show my lips effect on you again and madhu's eyes popped out..             

Trishna came to the stage and hugged madhu and on return madhu thanked for her master plan which made rishab to confess finally, and trishna announced that soon she is going to get married and every one wished her and then madhu asked to whom she is getting married and then blushing she told it was sultan and every one's eyes popped out!!!            

So how was it my friends, pls don't throw eggs and tomatoes for making trishna marry sultan..Just thought to give a good climax to sultan also😊
Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago