sanayah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In the precap ram says malika ????? And get closer to her who is she ??? :( im concerned

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanayah

In the precap ram says malika ????? And get closer to her who is she ??? :( im concerned

no one else bus priya hi tii😆
may be cv are planning to make us get ready for future shock isliye abhi se dheere dheere shock derahe hain🤢
3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its priya only ram.planned to have secret ema with his wife far from every one but kush ne bigad diya
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 3vennela

Its priya only ram.planned to have secret ema with his wife far from every one but kush ne bigad diya

he did previously, he is doing and do in future🤢🤢🤢🤢
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But this EMA with wife to get sometime alone with her is a good idea.. 😉 but didnt understand why all this?? Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

But this EMA with wife to get sometime alone with her is a good idea.. 😉 but didnt understand why all this??

A pleasant birthday surprise for you. BTW   many happy  returns of  the day, just saw that post .
Actually Priya looking gorgeous post leap so  may be Ram decided to call her Mallika. But I din't like Viraj, Ram ya golu, baby kuch  bhi chalega.
Edited by vm2002 - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm2002

A pleasant birthdaysurprise for you. BTW many happy returns of the day, justsaw that post .
Actually Priya looking gorgeous post leap so may be Ram decided to call her Mallika. But I din't like Viraj, Ram ya golu, baby kuch bhi chalega.

RaYa's romance is always a treat to watch 😳
Thank u soo much 😃
Yeah priya is indeed looking gorgeous..why this viraj nd mallika nd why not only ram nd priya..anyways thank god they stopped it today itself( but not RaYa romance ) warna pata nhi kya hota.. 🤔
yuvati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LoL I cannot believe Ram and Priya need role playing he he he he
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

RaYa's romance is always a treat to watch 😳
Thank u soo much 😃
Yeah priya is indeed looking gorgeous..why this viraj nd mallika nd why not only ram nd priya..anyways thank god they stopped it today itself( but not RaYa romance ) warna pata nhi kya hota.. 🤔

Yes I  too want only Raya no Viraj Malika etc. Anyway Kal se Pihu aunty ( sorry yaar cant accept her in place of Amrita) ka romance. Mujse bi kafi bura lag raha hain to comment againt new Pihu, need to control myself.😭😭
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamavi

he did previously, he is doing and do in future🤢🤢🤢🤢

have faith na..itna seperation ka rona roya tha sabne..hua kya?? enjoy..BALH is going good..ENJOY!