JaaNu AT#50 l Ab Tak PACHAS ---Jashn-e-JaaNu AT l

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

HOLAAA JAANUIANS

WELCOME to the 50th thread of the JaaNu / KaPali AT. 🥳

Here you can discuss/fangirl/drool over the amazing chemistry of Jammy and the lovely Tanu that burns our screen daily on the soap, Qubool Hain. ❤️

Finally this Thread Completes A Half Century Today And This Calls For GRAND CELEBRATION JaaNuians🥳🤗

JaaNu are the best Couple in QH, Starcrossed Couple...Sher Aur Billi Ki Amar-Prem Kahani it is

This Poster Depicts Their Journey of 49 ATs😆

History And Founder Of JaaNu AT😳😆

Miss Cherie / Sonia...started this AT  just randomly, coz if the JaaNu Track that was goning then...slowly and steadily so many people joined in and this became a fun place...a place for all of us to discuss the show, and JaaNu ofcourse😳😆
We never knew this AT would become so dear to us one day and bring together so many of us...I thank Sonia on behalf of all of us for giving us this wonderful Thread🤗    Although she is inactive atm but SONIA...WE ALL MISS YOU...And Luv Ya
🤗   And Thank You For Giving Us This Amazing Place...You Are AWESOME <3 ❤️

Today we have 140+ members and this AT feels like Home on this forum😛
A Place where we talk various things related to the show

Thank You for All The Members and The Core Team for Handling  This AT SO efficiently...All You guyz are the Best!! 😳

• nupsie / --DewDrops--
    • Cup-Of-Chai
    • pieryrose
    • -ElmoFuj
    • - Naughtynatty
    • Zara_92
    • Viya.mallik4eva

We Wrote This Amazing JaaNu OS here which is not by one person but a Team Effort, Please Do Read Once😃😳

And thank You to All for Following The Rules And Regulations So Well For 50 ATs and Plz keep following for All the Future ATs too😊

Golden Rules Of This AT:

1. Don't bring in actor(s) personal life in the discussions.
2. Just stick to fangirling over JaaNu, and don't discuss other fangroups.
3. Discuss things in good humour.
4. The humour and language used should not cross limits or demean the actors/characters.
5. Be as sarcastic as POSSIBLE(if you want).
6. JUST HAVE FUN! :P

LET THE PARTY BEGIN

JaaNU AT FTW🥳    Hope This AT stays like this forever and Completes many many more ATs and A Century Very Soon ...Love You All 🤗

Hit Like to be included in the members list!

1. Miss Cherie 2. Rockerchic  3. Prabba  4. Manisha  5. GodhuliLogon   6. delena_lover                      7. ..SheWolf..   8. sree07   9. nupsie   10. .EdwardCullen.    11. meglaraa    12. KulfiBai   13. ..Diya..
14. mariyakhan2   15. armaanasya   16. Drea_QH1fan   17. sumaiya14   18. princessjojo           19. sujataraje   20. Starrydee   21. braich_gal    22. Nithiya95   23. webuser7   24. chibi_deea
25. Fatima2    26. errah    27. skavya   28. pikachuu123   29. starsinmyeyes   30. Gitalyer             31. trina2010   32. Cup-Of-Chai   33. shafaqsheikh   34. stm123   35. bhavnahm   36. chikara
37. aisha.khan   38. -Shruti.M-   39. shanakyasharan   40. divc   41. Jinal3patel   42. Silver_Stack
43. Starrydee   44. maana  45. nautanki_anu   46. pieryrose   47. SONIRAJ1  48. rekha1975     
49. LoveAsYa222  50. -ARLover- 51. love.asad.zoya  52. aminakhan  53. .Rinnie.  54. --starstruck--
55. Samaira32   56. -ElmoFuj-   57. -Fizzi-   58. dmg1_mjht   59. nishithasharma   60. Luv_asya                 61. TAMANNA23  62. Naughtynatty  63. -Yaariyan-  64. samihah   65. kajen.asya4ever                       66. iria_luvsLindor   67. HallyH   68. quboolhai_1fan   69. riyasarkra007   70. llhamez   71. AmbiKSG
72. rimsss  73. princessaaliya  74. tashug9   75. _palak_  76. --Kriti-- 77. ...Noorya...
78.xxdaydreameRxx  79. Siri22   80. rakhiankita  81. Clumsy_Wings   82. tnusredey   83. McNinja
84. sanja_here   85. jeenia123   86. llhamez   87. wild_nzle  88. divyabelle   89. Pravhi   90. asritha
91. viya.mallik4eva   92. ZAHARA.  93. krishna_str  94. shanzil5  95. Rehana-LuvsSJ  96. numi12
97. Redrose07  98. RJ2012  99. ..Ashraa..   100. Surish   101. akaswan   102. katie-vd4evr                   103. DiamondLife   104. AquaNymph  105. Closed...  106. Silver_Stack  107. Miss.Wahian               108. sweetypie_16  109. priya713  110. -Devanshi-   111. Shr6  112. jamoshi2507 113. MILII_BAKSHI
114. Udaya2  115. ilovebieber  116. Imane-SaRunian  117. deepzee  118. arnav26   119. rakshaanra  120. princess101  121. misaki   122. asad-zoya  123. Nisbahx  124. HeavenlyBliss  125. kankabhor
126. upama   127. kdkudi  128. teddy25   129. cela   130. lDirectionerl   131. Damar   132. Ishq80       133. UniqueUjjaini  134. Zara_92  135. risingsea101   136. ..SmaTz..  137. MrMrsAsYaKhan  138. Shr6
139. EternalFrission  140. redrobin  141. AdorableTrouble  142. anushka2112  143. -Jailbait- 144.-MasterMind-   145. SilentPromises  146. girlz-rule   147. Problem_Child

Link To All Previous ATs

Edited by --DewDrops-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Haseena😎

Un-Haseena😳

Wooohooo!!!!  JaaNu  Completes 50 Successful  ATs🥳

Congratulations to All Of Us...🤗We ARE True Rocks🤣   May JaaNu Complete many Many More ATs and soon complete a Century and so on...This Is The Time To CELEBRATE...PARTYYY ABHI BAAKI HAI  ...Hope JaaNu reunite soon so that we can hav another Celebration🥳

Your Name (UN)

My previous UN was nupsie now its --DewDrops--,   so I hereby take the opportunity to declare my change of UN And my name is Noopur and plz Spell it as Noopur only no Nupur or Nupoor pleeezeee😳😆...the names on this AT are Nups, Noops, Nup, Nooputtar, Noo,  Pur / Purr😳

Your DOB (optional)
Oct 3          

Your Favorite shows

My Favorite show has always been MJHT and it will forever be❤️  Mayank n Nupur☺️
QH is the only show after MJHT that I liked so much and that got me hooked!!😛

Why do you like Qubool hai

Like I said that QH was the only show after MJHT that I liked so much, it was different, refreshing, a Muslim based show, first of its kind on TV but I miss the QH of first five months, that I fell in love with...:( The show is not the same anymore for me 😔

How did you come across JaaNu AT!

Okay...lemme start...Once Upon a Time..Wen I used to be extremely velli, and used to come on QH forum early in the morning to check all new threads. So it was one such fine morning, wen JaaNu AT started...this was around 11:30 in the morning I was strolling around the forum and it was boring as hell, And then suddenly my eyes fell on this interesting thread named JaaNu AT And WHOA!!!😲   that was it😎...I found my home on this forum  That was the first JaaNu AT and I was on the AT till late night and we finished our first AT in 6 hours. I think that was the first wen an AT finished so quick😎

Why do you love/like JaaNu

Coz they have a sizzzling Chemistry...JaaNu is the hawwwtest Couple in the history of QH, they set the screen on fire...they make me lose my sleep...I dream JaaNu, I sleep JaaNu,  eat JaaNu, talk JaaNu 😆    

I hav never fangirled over an onscreen couple so much as much as I drool over JaaNu😲...JaaNu makes me wanna fall in love...😳    They Make My Dil  Go Meow Meow...     Enough Said

Your first post in this AT

Well, this was my first post...I was almost dead seeing a JaaNu AT😲
🤣...Never did I know then, that this place would become soo soo dear to me

Your most embarrasing moment on this AT

🤔 Well,I dun  easily gete mbarassed...but honestly, even if I have one, I clearly don't remember😆

Your Most memorable moment on this AT

Each and every day on this AT has been special...from the first AT to the 50th AT...I cherish each and every AT and moment spent on each AT...and especially wen we played truth and dare and wrote the OS...the baby catcher talks and wen Josh first came to the AT and yeah, Wen We found Kittu🤣...wen ATs used to fly in a day and wen all of us used to chat all day...all that used to be so much fun...

Person You like the most on the AT

I suck at giving diplomatic answers😆   So I'll be very honest here😃
The one person who truly understands me here is VDC😳   She knws me too well, and I can talk to her about anything and everything, and I knw she won't judge me for that😳...my 2nd VDarlingCutie...my love😛😆
Chai...like u say...the true homie of my soul, u knw it gal, I don't need to say😳
Nut, my sistah frm previous birth, my soulsis😛
  Dee...u make me go blush blush☺️😆
 Faiza...the cutest and sweetest  person I have met on IF is u, the baby catcher cum barbie killer😳😆
 Zara...someone, who I found just like myself...I miss her here :( 
Hinna..*facepalm*...I dunno wat to say😲..jk😆  The confused soul...I lov ur talks😆 
Hummy...the most innocent person on this AT and the most creative too😃😳
 Josh...sabka BHAI😆...the second most cutest person after Faiza😛    

It was abt ppl I like d MOST😳😛  I like some others too...And I love u ALL🤗

Your Favorite JaaNu AT title Uptil Now

I love all the titles by me 😎...kidding😆...or maybe m serious🤔😆
I love all the titles tbh coz all were situational, JaaNu AT has always had the best of titles😛...but Ab tak PACHAS RocksIts Jashn -e-JaaNu PACHAS ATs afterall🥳And not to forget...the amazing superb banners by Hummy for all ATs...thanks Hummy for all the awesome banners🤗

Your Favorite JaaNu Scene in QH

All the JaaNu scenes have been super amazing...but the JaaNu SR and those lipstick marks on Jammy's body made me go     LMAOOO I sound like a tharki🤣 But seriously...the SR scene was the bestest, hawwwtest scene EVER on Indian TV shows history☺️

Your Thoughts About JaaNu Chemistry and their Future

I think JaaNu hav an amazing MEOWLICIOUS Chemistry...I wanna see QH run for years and JaaNu babies romancing ZoYaan babies🤣     They hav a MeowRoracious Future    with loads of  Meowtwa Moments...Meowtwaaa., Meow Meow Pe Zorrr Nahi JaaNu were Meant To Be❤️

Two Lines About the Members Of This AT

I have found some of the coolest people of this forum on JaaNu AT...and they all are very much dear to me...like another family😳   There can nvr be a day without talking to them however much busy all of us are🤗     I never thought I would get attached to IF frens so much but you guyz are awesome and m glad I joined this AT and met u all...Love ya All   Kisses smileys
And   Hugs To All 

Two Lines About Sonia (Mis Cherie) the founder of this AT

I already wrote in the main post, but once again,...thank you Sonia for coming up with this amazing idea of JaaNu AT and giving us the best place on QH forum!!😛

Your Thoughts About JaaNu AT
JaaNu AT Salamat Rahe...Phoole Phale...Sada Khush Haal Rahe, Sada Hara Bhara Rahe...yahi Mera Aashirwaad Hai...*Gives Aashirwaads From Both Hands*
Okay, on a serious Note...this AT is the most neutral place I hav come across on this forum, we can voice our opinions here without any fear, ofcourse within IF COC😆  Like Dee and faiza said, no fighting, no drama, no chamchagiri...no bashing or attacking and most importantly, freedom of speech😆...We all have real fun here along with respcting different opinions and perspectives  Plus the people here are sooo amazing that even if I think of  giving up, I can't, just bcoz of this AT and my amazing JaaNu Lovers
I seriously love this AT more than QH and even more than our beloved JaaNu😲😳😆
I hope this AT stays like this forever and we all keep having fun the same way, Jab Tak Hai QH, Jab Tak Hai Qh...and even after QH😎

JAANU AT FTW...🥳🤪

And LOVE YOU ALL🤗

Edited by --DewDrops-- - 10 years ago
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gaffur😎

Un-Gaffur 😳

Firstly, congrats all JaNu-ians for completing half century. 🥳Balle Balle
We rock we rock we rock 😆

Okay, I will get to the questions now 😆

Your Name (UN)

viya / viya.mallik4eva

Your DOB (optional)

2nd Jan. Age no telling 😛

Your  Favorite shows

Indian shows me Dill Mill Gayye and Qubool Hai.  Those are the only two shows I watched. Though I must say I was hell lot crazy about DMG so its DMG first then QH 😛 Unlike my fella JaNuians 😡 i am still very very addicted to QH and follow it religiously !!😛

American show Friends is my all time favourite. I still watch repeats of it.

Pakistan shows me Humsafar. I absolutely loved it. As a drama, it has to be my favourite amongst all that I watched.

Korean/Asian me Devil Beside You

KSG ofcourse. Even if QH was crap, I would have convinced myself that its the best show in the world 😎😆

On a serious note, I love Asad and Zoya characters and the concept of step families and their interactions.

How did you come across JaaNu AT

Those were the days when our dear billo rani made an entry and took everyone by storm. I am so much in love with her that even her mention in posts used to make me feel so so happy, I cannot tell how happy!! 🤢 And then I see an AT named JaNu 😲 and my reaction was like 😡. I ignored it and moved over.  But it simply does not go away. It used to come back to first page so often and it started to reside on the first page like ALWAYS as if glued with fevicol so I went more 😡😡. One fine day I decide to stalk it and went it its last post and saw two of my fav people on the forum (purr aka noopur and chai aka sadia DIDI 😛) there chatting away to glory ⭐️ Thats it, entered the bandwagon right away 🥳

Isnt it obvious why?? They just burn the screen. They are so hot my face becomes red hot seeing them. I have to fan myself to cool down. 😆

Seriously?? This is so much work man!! 🥱 What all you people make me do
Wait, I will come back and edit this one

None. I don't get embarrassed easily. 😛

Cant name one! But it had to be those days when all the active members come online and the AT runs off like a jet.
Also, the days where we used to fangirl on Kittu together

🤪 I like all 😛
just kidding, I certainly dont like ALL 🤔 but I like most of them 🤗
But If I MUST name one, it has to be the love of my life purr aka nupsie 😳 as she is the one that I talk the most with sharing all kinds of stuff ⭐️

Your Favourite JaaNu AT title Uptil Now

My memory is too weak so I dont remember older ones 😔
But out of the ones that I remember, it has to be Jammy ne Billi ko maara dhakka 😆 pamparampara pamparampara 🥳

Need I say? SR ofcourse. No one can crate that magic again! Not in this life!
Also the scene where JaNu cant stop hugging each other 😳 The way it thunders and the way billi chipkaofies to Jammy tightly Man, it still makes me feel hot! ☺️

JaaNu chemistry is the baap of all chemistries Only blind can miss it!!
Unfortunately, the future looks bleak 😔 but I still have hopes! I will never give up! She will come back to the Khan mansion to claim her deserved place! She will ! My billo will! My billo rani will!

All are awesome 👍🏼 well most are 🤔😆

All JaNu AT members/lovers rocks
All JanU AT haters/bashers sucks
😆

Not interacted much but I will give it to her for starting this AT 👍🏼

Your Thoughts About JaaNu AT😳

Kya Yaar, itna praise kiya kaafi nahi hi kya 😡 greedy much!
I will just sing this only "JaNu meri Jaan mein tujhpe khurbaan"😳

Edited by viya.mallik4eva - 10 years ago
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳shireen 😎

Your Name (UN) NaughtyNatty suits me I am very naughty and I guess everyone on this AT has long established that ! And of course I am a Nut so yeah apt username.

For those who don't know my name (well if u don't know my name you shouldn't be at this AT LOL) its Natasha

Your DOB (optional) Well I am old but ahh who needs to say the year so it's the 19th of April

Your  Favorite shows- Miley Jab Hum Tum has been all the time right now its none as QH has lost its charm for me now !

Why do you like Qubool hai- Well I liked it because honestly I was a KSG fan from DMG days and then I knew Gul had made IPK which I watched a bit and then left so yeah I still like QH only because a few actors on the show are complete naturals when it comes to acting !

How did you come across JaaNu AT- Well one day between revision I was bored and looking through the forum and found a surprising AT title Jaanu AT so weird things attract me lol

Why do you love/like JaaNu- Well because Jammy and Tannu can act and have a good chemistry ! Its like Jammy is the hydrogen and Tannu is the oxygen and together make H2O shiz that was stupid 😳

Your first post in this AT- I am lazy to screenshot but I just sand Jaanu meri jaan mein tere qurbaan randomly because lets face it I am random 😆

Your most embarrassing moment on this AT- I am bad with names and once I called Sonia Tanya and the actual Tanya replied and it was a goof up🥱 ! That's the only one because boy I don't get embarrassed easily 

Your Most memorable moment on this AT- I mean it wasn't at this AT but like when we trolled SW forum and all the AT members were there was fun ! And ofcourse KIttu post and the OS we wrote! Ever moment on this AT has been memorable ! And ofcourse the day me and cup of chai adopted Nasa😳

Person You like the most on the AT- This is like choosing between my children I love everyone equally and those people know who they are

Your Favorite JaaNu AT title Uptil Now- Has to be Pachas shades of Jaanu for obvious reason Lol and honestly our title wali is very talented I have loved each and everyone of them.

Your Favorite JaaNu Scene in QH- Oh every scene of them is full of se*ual tension if had to be one ofcourse it was the Suhaag raat I mean the billi crawling her paws on the lions hair free chest how hotter can you get honestly !

Your Thoughts About JaaNu Chemistry and their Future- Well They are here to stay 😳. The kid the tummy is the future of Jaanu. Their chemistry is more toxic than any chemical in a lab !

Two Lines About the Members Of This AT- The members of this AT are chilled sarcastic people who know how to have fun so stay the same and lets keep on rocking !

Two Lines About Sonia (Mis Cherie) the founder of this AT- Oh girl thanks for coming up this awesome idea and giving me a home at IF again after DMG days !

Your Thoughts About JaaNu AT- Well this is my home on IF I am one person who doesn't even post on the actual forum or on any other ones so I am obviously very attached to the members on this AT. Thanks for bringing IF back to my life Jaanu AT 

Edited by Naughtynatty - 10 years ago
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Razia
UNRAZIA! (I wrote these answers in a hurry, as whatever came to my mind 😆 if there is something i should edit do let me know. It seems like i am the first one to answer these too. )

First of all, Congratulations to every member of this AT on completing half Century. 👏 This AT rocks and i hope we reach full century soon too. 😃 This journey has been so amazing. CONGRATS MY FELLOW JAANUAINS! 🤗 🤗 You are ROCKS babies.🤣 I am BRICKS 😆 and others are STONES. 😆

Okay now back to the questions:

*KON BANEGA KARORPATI BG MUSIC* 😆

Your Name (UN)
-Sadia. (No Aapi, No DiDi, No baaji, No aapa, no choti, no chotu. ONLY SADIA.) 😆

Your DOB (optional)
-24th May (Not declaring my age khule aam, acha? Ziada free nahin kerwaya abhi.) 🤣

Your Favorite shows:
-It used to be Qubool Hai but not anymore. I lost interest. My favorite shows would have to be from American shows and the list is quite long so i would just say The Vampire Diaries. (Yes, Ian Somerhalder is Smexy) ☺️

Why do you like Qubool hai?
-I used to love it because it was so different from the rest of Indian shows i have seen. It was a refreshing story where the girl was so opposite to the other sati savitri's of Indian Televison and she used to talk back to people. She fought for what was right. New Concept — It was actually a very very good show. I used to sleep, eat, dream QH until..until.. until.. 😔 They had to mess it up after that whole Ajmer track and also the whole dragging of wedding celebrations. Oh well.. It was bound to happen i would've known. 🤔

How did you come across JaaNu AT?
-I don't know as i said i was obsessed with QH so i was obsessed with the forum too so i used to keep an eye on every post and one fine morning i woke up logged in from my phone and i was like WTH is JaaNu AT? *opens the thread* 🤔 When i read the intro page i was like HELL YEAH! 😲 This seems so like me trollin' type of AT. I actually never knew this AT would be more important to me than the forum itself. This AT has given me the most amazing friends ever. I am glad i joined it, i swear.

Why do you love/like JaaNu?
-Who cannot love JaaNu? 😲 I mean look at them for heavens sake. ☺️ They are my one and only OTP. A jodi made is heaven honestly. They give me butterfly's. They are the best couple ever and there can't be anyone in this world that can take their place. How many times have you really seen someone call her Hubby by the name of Jammy. Oh these two cutie pies.☺️ ☺️ I can write a whole essay if i had to. JAANU ZINDABAD! JAANU MERI JAAN. 🤗

*goes to search* 🤔
VOILA! 😆 FOUND IT!

I was just checking my first post and really, This was me? I totally forgot how excited i was about this AT even on my first post. Now i feel proud of myself.🤣 and omg! 😲 28th May? WHOAH! It's just been 3-4 months since we know each other? It felt like we know each other since years. 😳

-This AT has given me way to many embarrassing moments as the members of this AT really love to bully me the most. Especially Hummy A.K.A PieryRose. 😆 Well, my embarrassing moment has to be..

1- When All these girls were talking and teasing me about this someone from the AT. (Trust me i had nothing to do with all of this) 😲 😆 They discussed it in whole AT how that person is after ChaiWaali and bla bla and that person wasn't supposed to be on the AT, out of nowhere He came and read all the convo and said "Sudhar Jao tum sab" 🤣 LMAOOO! Talk about embarrassment. 🤔 I had nothing to do with it. Also, Another time when they Made up this name JoshBin I swear you guys. Why always me though? Mujhe ainweyin corrupt bana dete ho. Meine kya Bigada hai? 😆

2- Hummy has given me the worst names on this AT that so many times an outsider has came and asks who is this 'Dustbin' I am like OH SHIT! i don't know Ask Hummy as she is the Trashcan. 🤣

-Every moment spent on AT is memorable to me. I am not even kidding, but as i have to choose one or two it will be when we all wrote an 18+ OS on JaaNu. It was so much fun. Then once we played this Truth and Dare game and they gave me the dare to write a post about the bashers of the forum and give gaalis in Punjabi. Haha! It was hilarious and we had so much fun.

Btw, i actually love it when you people say 'going to have Cup-Of-Chai' 😳 You homies are my chaddi buddies. 🤗

-Do i have to choose One? Well it's ME. Okay Okay, i am kidding 😆 it's "NaNoHuFaZaViDeJoHi" Yeah thats the name. 🤔 😆 But tbh everyone is special to me from this AT. 🤗

-All the Titles of these AT's are amazing and most of the credit goes to 'Noops baby' but i guess my favorite has to be "Paachas Shades Of JaaNu" for some obvious reasons. That also used to be the Hot Topic on this AT. 🤣

-Obviously every JaaNu lovers favorite scene has to be the 'SuhaagRaat' one. Dayummm! How sexy they looked humbister-ed together. ☺️ That scene was to die for. I also love the spontaneous hugs that Tanu baby used to give to Jammy. 😆

-Like i said, JaaNu are my one and only OTP. Nobody can ever replace their sizzling chemistry. About their Future well now i don't see their future together as Now Zoya is in and Tanveer out so not in this jaanam. Yes it's heartbreaking. 🥺

Do i have to write a line on every member? Like the ones i know? If yes i will edit in a while. 😆

-Well, She is an amazing and funny person. A great friend. I miss her though i wish she came here and didn't disappear. 😒

-BEST AT EVER made on India Forums. I am glad i joined this AT and i met the most amazing people here. *GROUP HUG* 🤗

Guys I love each and everyone of you. No matter where we all are. I am sure i will never forget this AT and the amazing people i met here. You guys Are my true Homies. 😆 Always having my back and always there for each other. I love you guys. *wiping tears* i think i should finish this off. I will spam gifs in further posts i don't want the first page to be stuck.

P.s Noops i see you used the joker in the main post. I love you for that. You are the best. 🤗 partaay! And Lastly, i love all the members of this AT. 😳

Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dilshaad 😎
WHoa WHooo!!! 50th Thread ppl 
 Special Congratulations to everyone of this AT. 
Wait wt is tht am hearing   let mah feet feel dah beat   
  Oyee DJ Billi on dah dancefloor     
awesome song Pur😆 Btw tht grey goose is mine😈🤣

Your Name (UN) Dee/Problem_Child i also go by Pc ,Pine,D'dawg etc🤣 bt just Dee😛

Your DOB (optional)  ...year hmm 🤔 nah stalkers..stalk some more maybe u mite guess it or nt😆

Your Favorite shows In the beginning Qh was shaping up to be my fav indian show bt wt happenedtoo many bumps in the road i guess.However i did love MJHT and DMG😆.
My fav english show would be Friends man i loved tht show everything from i'll be there for you to joey's how u doin😳😆 and Grey's Anatomy..i knw it wasn't as awesome as the first 4 seasons bt i like it😳😆 and lately Vampire Diaries.

Fav Pak serial would be between Humsaafar and ZGH both were amazing.

Well i liked it really in the beginning coz it was like a a breath of fresh air in indian serials.
Different concept..new faces with experienced ones.It didn't seem like the normal saas bahus shows where the answers are rite in front of ur face u just need to open ur eyes🥱 kinda thing.It was like the first time we we're seeing the opposite contrast where the girl is modern and guy is traditional whereas the norm is tht the girl is traditional.So tht appealed to me greatly..u know would she change her ways for him etc and i wanted to see hw they'd compromise bt nw i dunno.To me something went amiss ..maybe its just coz am the type for passion and angst who knows 🥱

How did you come across JaaNu AT My love for them😳🤣 actually no i was just roaming the forum bored and i saw AT and i was like wah? and one clicked and tht was it i got hooked like a fish on a rod😆.

What is there to not love about them?They are truly Rab ne bani di jodi😳.They don't just set the screen on fire ..oh no they set the bar on fire for all those other jodis out there in television.Passion..history..chemistry..angst u name it they have it baby😳😎
Watch them once and u'll want more.
Umm🤔 i need to search ..please hold

Me ? Hmm am beshaaram🤣.Honestly i don't think any yet ..oh wait when everyone thought i was Josh🤣 man i was like

Every moment on this At is memorable with fun and mischief in the air.
Bt the best moment is when we're all online together😳😛

Well i can say i like everyone here bt thts saying i love all 147 memebers um so no😆
Bt to choose one i can't because Jaanu At isn't about one person or thing.We're all a team and sort of a crazy family in a crazy way😆 and without one the other is incomplete coz simply its nt wht we do tht makes it fun or memorable its just who we have fun with.You guys knw who u are😆..need i say more...

Jaanu ki SR☺️☺️.She ..him...factory...lip stick mark.
Need i say more bout tht extremely steamy scene☺️

Jaanu is the best bas enough said and they'll remain the best.
Even if they are nt together in this jaanam they'll get each other in the next 6😆
bt for this one they can reside together in our hearts for making us melt with their onscreen passion😆
Two lines each...i need a while😆

Well hello there Miss Cherie😳 main tumhara problem.
We have not have had the immense pleasure of meeting yet bt khudos to you for creating an awesome AT😛.
Jaanu AT is awesome ..its nt like other Ats where its either a spamming ground or a worshiping fort..its a place where u can meet awesome ppl ,have fun,express urself and nt be judged.No fighting no drama nothing just plain old fun and laughter.
Edited by Problem_Child - 9 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Your Name (UN)

Wese tou Faiza, but known as Fuj, baby catcher, gif waali, barbie killer, and aur bhi bohat kuch. 🤣 

Your DOB (optional)

Age 17. 14th Sept. 

Your  Favorite shows

IPKKND , QH ofcourse, Veera, Ask-i-Mamnu, Oyle Bir Gecer Zamanki, The big bang theory ❤️

The story about two brothers seemed very new to me, and it attracted me how they showed the girl coming between them. Plus the fact that it was a 4lions show, the only PH that makes shows that are somewhat my taste.

I found this AT on the first page of the forum one fine, sunny day and i was like DAFUQ?! 🤣 and then i opened up to see it was all humour and sarcasm and i was like HELL YEAH! This is the place for me! 😆

The chemistry DUH. Like who is more hotter than JaaNu? Aray their name says it all. JAANU MERI JAAN, JAANU!

Page 79 of thread 1 to be exact. 🤣

When I asked a simple question from my precious JaaNu-ians which was regarding Tanveer's pregnanc🤣 my lovelies teased me so much saying baby's come from the sky. 🤣 hence my title, baby catcher. 🤣

Every moment with my lovelies is memorable but the truth and dare game on the AT was the most memorable. 😆

This is like choosing between your pets 🤣 im kidding. 🤣 choosing between sibblings. Like Sadia said '
NaNoHuSaZaViDeJoHi' 😃

THIS ONE ACTUALLY!!! Ab Tak Pachaas!! SUPERB!!!!!! 

SR ofcourse, ye kesa sawaal hai? 🤣

Together forever. Star-crossed lovers hain, 7 jannams saath rahenge beshak Zoya idhar udhar rahe. 🤣

Mere Jaanu's!!! ❤️ 

Best people on the forum i've met ever! Love each one of them! <3 why? Simply because they know what Sarcasm is, they know how to have fun and how to be friends. 

Oh Sonia! 🤗 how i wish she was with us too on our joruney to the 50th, but she is an awesome person. Ive talked to her many times, she really knows how to have fun and she's the coolest in the AT. Afterall, she gave us this AT, didnt she? 😆

Best ever place on the forum. No politics, no fighting, no chamchagiri, bus simple people with their own minds who respect each and other. The most fun-filled place, where people can have REAL fun without hurting other's feelings. Love this place. JaaNu AT forever. ❤️

Edited by -ElmoFuj- - 10 years ago
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
RASHID HAAZIR HUI GAWA😎

UNRASHID ( I LOVE THE NAME)😆

WOW.. JaaNu AT crosses 50 threads.. and that goes for a celebration.. and InshAllah, we will be able to witness a full century..

Your Name (UN)
Aishath umaima.. meaning little mom.. but not a real mom yet.. dont know when that would be 🤔

Your DOB (optional)

Your  Favorite shows
IPKKND. obvious.😆 and i like korean shows.. man , those are awesome.😳 the list is too short that it will take 500 pages to write..

to see  billo's stone eye.. maar dala.😆. honestly there isnt anything i like abt QH.. because i have stopped watching this show... so the question should be changed to  why i dont like QH..😆

one fine morning, i woke up , brushed my teeth. had a great morning shower.. and then ate  breakfast.. and then i opened my comp.. and directly went to QH forum.. those days i was so much into QH., so i spent 24/7 on this forum.. checking the latest threads.. and i came across this  particular thread called JaaNu AT.. and thanks to sonia A.K.A Miss cherie( she really must be a cherrie) i found out it was a trolling post..and i never knew we would come this far..

this is the most sexiest question i ever came across in my life 😆
the reasons are endless
1.billo's stone eye
2. koochi koochie hugs
3.billo calling asad JAMMY.. . kitna delicious naam haina😳
4.they are the least annoying couple i saw in the television history.
5.asad calling tannu makes me sing  JaaNU meri jaan
6.they have more skinship than the lead couple on QH.. gul mata ki jai ho
there are many reasons why i love them, but too lazy to write.. oops..how can i forget billo wearing  50 yards salwar kameez and seducing jammy.. that is also one reason i love them..

first post .. omg . this is hard to remember.. and hard to find. so lets go find the mission impossible. #finding my first post in this AT..

me getting the hindi grammar wrong.. there was a time i did write one sentence very confidently thinking it is perfect.. and i became the laughing stock because of that hindi sentence.. its not embarrassing anymore..thanks to grammar police A.K.A shabnam A.K.A noopur..

when people compliment me on the posters i make for this AT.. its a great feeling..thanks so much guys.. i love you all . MWAAAHHH. *red lipstick marks should be on ur cheek*😆

i LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS AT..  there is no one person... if there is one person the name would be in the Guinness world record.. and the name is
a DROP OF DEW in a CUP OG CHAI  and a  NUT was drowning and the girl drinking chai was listening to ZOOBIE DOOBIE  song at that moment, girl named VIYA  got married to a MALLIK and had a PROBLEM CHILD the next day  and the day was a THURSDAY, with lot of rain pouring down from the sky and another girl was with a basket in her hand CATCHING BABIES  , other  two girls were   singingZARA ZARA BEHEKTA HAI  and the girl named FATIMA  died due to happiness of failing in her exams and she travlled to HEAVEN with a BLISSFUL  smile

u guys can hire a detective to unlock the code..Sherlock homes is busy

I LOVE ALL THE TITLE... the titlewali will get a promotion some time soon 😆
my most fav title was Teri shirt ka mein Button jammy.. i had a good laugh over this title.. and i came to know it was actually a song..and that too a romantic one.. 😆

the JaaNu Suhaagraat was my fav one.. what a scene.. i had a nose bleed when i was watching that R rated scene..😆 their sizzling chemistry set the screen on fire.. and from my eyes smoke was coming..😆 and i love her neatly braided/plaited hair was on his chest. 😆

their chemistry results  in  biology.. meanig billo is ready -made mom.. with just one hug..they are going to have a happy future.. in the jungle. the next jungle book sequel is gonna be on them..
you mean to say write a line for each memeber? that would take ages 😆
here i go..
I LOVE YOU
ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS AT..

and i completed the dare 😆

Soniyo.., O Soniyo..Tumhein Dekhta Hoon To Sochta Hoon Bas Yehi..tum jooo.. ek baar apni face dikhadooo.. saare kaam bulake ek baar JaaNu AT pe aaye.. and that was so lame.. SONIYA WE REALLY MISS YOU😭

this is most comfortable place on this forum. ./ fun place where there is lots to laugh about and joke around... and to be honest, i never thought i would make such great friends here.. i just love you all.. 🤗🤗🤗

Edited by pieryrose - 10 years ago
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imran 😆

UnImran 😎

Your Name (UN)

Tanya,Starrydee and the latest MisZoobieDoobie 
Also known as BBC,tanya puttar,GifWali and TanYa 😆

Your DOB (optional)

23 August 🥳 
Yeah baby its coming 

Your  Favorite shows

QH in indian shows
And in american shows many so lets leave it 😆

Asad and Zoya 😳
Their are my main reason to watch this show 
And of course i love the brothers and the Khan Khandaan
It has a storyline also though sometimes it gets stupid bit it still better than others 😆

I was on the forum taking a stroll here and there when i came across JaaNu AT I was so pissed of by JaaNU OTT love 🤢
That i joined here in scarsam 😆
Never had i thought this place would become my favourite place in the forum 😳

Ummm why do i like JaaNu 
Oh yes ! Because of their HOT,BURNING,SIZZLING Chemistry ☺️

I had posted on the 1st AT on the 1st page i remember 😃
I'll edit it with the pic 

Nothing as specific my popat keeps happening 🤣

Many ! Cant name one 
All the moments spent on JaaNu AT are memorable for me 😳

Do i have to name one 🥺
Sorry i simply cant i love each and everyone out here  🤗
And every member holds a special place in my ❤️
Naming any specific person or people would be criminal for me 😳
I LOVE all you guys 🤗 *MUAH* 

Title 
Ummm Bad memory 
I like all the titles 
You guys come with amazing ones 😃

The Suhaag raat scene ☺️
Man i still blush at the mere thought of it 😆

JaaNu chemistry is the ultimate man *THALAIVA* 🤣
They burn my television always ☺️
But but but their future man 🥺
Is quite bleak thanks to Zoe 😡
But we should never loose hope 
Iss janam mein na saahi agle janam mein zarror milege mere JaaNu 

Thats a lot of work 😆
I'll edit it later 😃

Sonia darling i miss you sooo much 😳
I love you for starting this JaaNu AT 😃
I hope you come back soon 
LOVE YOU 🤗

Its the best AT ⭐️
All the members are so sweet and nice 
Im sure i can never forget JaaNu AT ever in my life 😳
It holds a special place in my heart ❤️

Tanya *Signing Off* 
Edited by MisZoobieDoobie - 10 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
res! 😃
unres! 😃
 Congrats 2 all JaaNuians 4 completing 50th AT!! 👏 Hope we keep on rocking!!!  

Your Name (UN) - Tanushree 
Your DOB (optional) - 25th July. 
Your Favorite shows- Currently I watch just Q.H among Indian shows. And I still like watching it. Among international shows, its Sherlock which I love! My all time favorite will always be IPK, kaisa yeh pyar hai. 😃
Why do you like Qubool hai- Isn't it obvious? For JaaNu! ☺️😆 Newys I watch Q.H 4 da story, AsYa & AyRa. 
How did you come across JaaNu AT-  Once while strolling round the forum, I came across this AT. I loved the part that we have to be sarcastic. 😆 Thus joined the AT! 😃
Why do you love/like JaaNu-  OMG JaaNu is the hottest couple ever on Indian Television! How can I not love JaaNu? 😆 I miss JaaNu now! 😭
Your first post in this AT-  Ahaaa I dont remember really! 😆 IF its compulsory I vl find it out later! 😆
Your most embarrasing moment on this AT- Nothing really! 😆 Embasassing moment didnt yet come. 😆
Your most memorable moment on this AT- It has to b dose times when everyone on this AT wud b here at the same time & we had a gala time chatting. Now most of us has become busy with life. I also loved the truth & dare game here although I didnt participate. 😆
Person you like the most on the AT- I love almost everyone here! They are my friends on this forum! Love you all! 😳
Your favorite JaaNu AT title uptil now-  Humbistar hue JaaNu 4 obvious reason! 😆
Your thoughts about JaaNu Chemistry and their future-  JaaNu chemistry burns our screen, hai na? 😳. Future is so uncertain! 😭. haven't seen JaaNu 4 such a long time! 🥺
Your favorite JaaNu scene in QH-  JaaNu SR, JaaNu SR, JaaNu SR!! 😆 Uff I still cant forget the way tanveer unbuttoned jammy's shirt & slept on his chest! It was so HOT! ☺️
Two lines about the members of this AT- I love you all! 🤗 Honestly speaking I got friends on IF from this forum only! I love to chat with you ppl. I love u all muah! 😆
Two lines about Sonia (Miss Cherie) the founder of this AT- I am so thankful to Sonia! Without her this AT wud not have possible & I would not have got so many friends! Bt I miss her so much!!  Sonia plz come back!! 😔
Your thoughts about JaaNu AT- Aww we have just crossed 50, now many more nos has to be crossed! 😆 No matter what I vl alwys with this JaaNu AT!
Thank You! 😃
Edited by tnusredey - 10 years ago