Shishir: Now the best Interviewer

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes guys, 

You heard it right...

Till now we know Shishir as the best post maker and even he was appreciated by Palki maam but this one is something HUGE...

He interviewed Palki Maam...Yes you all heard it right.. I think many of you knew this

He was the first person who got the chance to interview Palki Maam...

We are so proud of you Shishir...

When the co-interviewer said that Shishir is a huge admirer of Palki maam then Palki corrected it that he is a huge admirer of Vrushika than D3 and Palki'..Wow shishir tu  toh cha gaya yaar'' Even vrushi knows that u admire her''..๐Ÿ˜‰

Keeping this part aside, i simply loved the way how you asked questions about the pehla nasha dance again on swaron, new dance styles on swaron, their solos etc etc... You were the voice of all swaron fans...Thank you so much...

When you said that,  I grew up with potter books and movies and they had huge influence on me while growing up and after that SwaRon who had the same kind of influence over me". I simply loved that one''.

I don't want to talk about the interview part infact would like to hear from you, Shishir'..

Shishir we really like to hear from you, how you felt, your experience in interviewing Palki maam''๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shishir...

We were not wrong when we called you the voice of SwaRonians...be it through ur posts ...or through that IV ...u expressed what all SwaRonians have felt along with SwaRon in this journey of 2 years...ur questions cleared so many doubts...about the track and SwaRon...ur questions about Swayam and Sharon's solo dance ...pehla nasha ...Sharon's involvement in the Aditya Khurana track...they were really nice...Palki Maam must be surprised to see fans so much updated ,eager and systematically analyzing the show...

The discussion about the male fan following of SwaRon...Rohit,Amit & You ...Megha Di's cute gift (can't wait to see that with SwaRon..it will be heavenly)...IB's palki admiration ...everything was enjoyable ...

Really happy and proud that SwaRon fanbase is being taken seriously ...thanks for the questionnaires ...they were really carefully picked ...cheers to all those who collected the questions ...

And a special thanks to u ...you never fail to make a post on D3 episode ...be it about being satisfied with the track or being frustrated ...u always make a meaningful post ...u deserved it for the love dedication towards SwaRon

---
Deepika
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow shishir bhai aap toh IF ka naam roshan kar rahe ho..
Congratulations bhai..
I haven't listened to d interview so pls batao ki Wat did u ask n all
V would really love to know about ur experience pls do share..
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
He indeed was the voice of All SwaRon fans and we all are proud of him  Congrats for the opportunity and Thank you for being the voice of SwaRon fans Shishireeeyyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
PS: Shishir before getting on the nineth cloud after reading the TM post..come down to earth..dont forget Vrushi knows you only as her Fanboy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't seen the iv yet but this news is amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Really very well deserved!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Congrats Shishir for the opportunity to interact with Palki ma'am!
And Vrushi knows him ๐Ÿ˜† Lucky you Shishir!
Congo!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

He indeed was the voice of All SwaRon fans and we all are proud of him  Congrats for the opportunity and Thank you for being the voice of SwaRon fans Shishireeeyyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

PS: Shishir before getting on the nineth cloud after reading the TM post..come down to earth..dont forget Vrushi knows you only as her Fanboy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

kya farak padta hai...agar vrushi ko pata nahi toh ab pata chal jaayegi...aakir i love Vrushika toh bol diya na...Kyun shishir, did i heard that right in the interview ๐Ÿ˜‰
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can u give me the link of the IV?
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right now Listening to that only...My net is acting so gay -_-
Btw Shishir great job & indeed you were the Voice of SwaRon fans!! Not only this time,you have made us proud earlier as well
& yaaayyy congrats Vrushii knows you :) :D :D
aage ka i'll comment after listening to the whole interview :)
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People are being very nice and gentle here...i know so many SwaRonians( Guys mainly ) must be jealous ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†even palki knows  how much u drool over Vrushi๐Ÿ˜›
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron_pk

Can u give me the link of the IV?

check your msg๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago