I don't understand :s

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Please explain.  Brain went off skipping among the fields with will to live so I am not making sense of the following:πŸ˜•

1: Why is Razia so upset to be working?  
2: Is it considered a shame for the women of the house to be put working?
3: finally what court order is this?  Done overnight?  No judge would want to be disturbed in the middle of the night to approve it and it is binding.
4: is the masala place part of a prison?

Thank you for anyone who can answer.

On a second note, if you see brain put a leash on it and bring it back.  Will to live will soon follow and I will be one happy family till the next time. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
brain gaya tel lene🀒...illogicness is da key 2 watch daily soapsπŸ˜†...frankly speaking i also didnt understand dis🀣...so i'm not able 2 deliver u any ans
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It reminded me of prison industry or PI where inmates cut jail time working in a small scale industry. ..but it's a foreign concept in India as far as I know
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

It reminded me of prison industry or PI where inmates cut jail time working in a small scale industry. ..but it's a foreign concept in India as far as I know

thnx shruti atleast got sum idea😳
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I dont understand this yday i also made same type post
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everything is possible in da world of Q.H πŸ˜†
Which judge allows a criminal 2 b sent 2 a chilli powder factory rather dan a prison? πŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ras224

thnx shruti atleast got sum idea😳

AnytimeπŸ˜ƒ
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Xarina ,

Well few scenes has to be ignored.. CVs are also humans.. the main story track has to unfold and hence few things may be rushed now...

[QUOTE=Xarina]Please explain.  Brain went off skipping among the fields with will to live so I am not making sense of the following:πŸ˜•

1: Why is Razia so upset to be working?  

She is upset for getting caught in such a place and nobody to support her...

2: Is it considered a shame for the women of the house to be put working?

No.. she considers herself to be boss of all .. so !!

3: finally what court order is this?  Done overnight?  No judge would want to be disturbed in the middle of the night to approve it and it is binding.

Well it was an attempt to murder and that to of an old lady.. Though the overnight court order and also Badi Bi accompanying them was not acceptable...but I think we have many interesting twists coming up in QH and hence this portion of the scenes were not worked upon properly...

4: is the masala place part of a prison? 

Looks like it is a part of the prison where prisoners work...

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks guys, especially Devika πŸ˜ƒ.  I know cvs/writers are illogical at the best of time.  I wrote a spoof simply on them, had fun slapping them about and frightening them πŸ˜†.  

One thing though, even with the so called inconsistencies these writes are doing miles better than some other soaps, let me tell ya! πŸ˜ƒ
-Spice- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. R brains tend to go 4 walks, shopping for tel, skipping n all other important activities when we watch serials.. .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†