Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sushiani

ok guys..

buys.. me going offline
bye.. tc..

bye... me too... πŸ˜†
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

</div>oh god did she said that🀒😑
<div>
how disgusting.. thank god I have watched only jagan scenes

Yeah and then Bhairaw yelled at her and said its better I never talk to you. "agar soch hi galat hai toh baten kaise sahi hongi" lovd that line.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saw in Facebook i don't know it is new or old😲

KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Saw in Facebook i don't know it is new or old😲

thanks Sathiya. Its from 2012 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New BV promo is out ..  πŸ₯³
^ J tells A that he LOVES G ... 

KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

New BV promo is out .. πŸ₯³

^ J tells A that he LOVES G ...

wow this is awesum πŸ₯³ but wat Anandi do?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

wow this is awesum πŸ₯³ but wat Anandi do?

Was flicking channels when suddenly this promo came πŸ˜² So i can't recollect correctly .. 

I'm watching that stupid kapil's show now ...  jst to see the new promo again .. πŸ˜³
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

bhool bhuliayya.. haan yes.. yeh kaunsi question hai ki don't u watch hindi mvsπŸ˜†
hum toh bahut filmy hai..
bhool bhulaiyaa i watched the actual movie.. in kannada.. i think the name aaptha mitra.. in tamil n telugu it is chandramukhi.. i think first one is in malayalam..(i din't watch this one)

Yeah the original is called "Manichitrathazhu" (The Ornate Lock), one of my favorite movies of all time. Have watched it infinite number of times and each time it never fails to scare me especially Shobana's performance. Coincidentally her character's name is Ganga in the movie πŸ˜‰ (alter-ego is called Nagavally). She very deservedly won the National Award for that role. I have been obsessed with MPD since then I guess πŸ˜†. Haven't seen the other versions.

I think after Shobana, I was very impressed with Sriti's portrayal of MPD. I think Sudha/Devika was more difficult as a role coz in terms of content there was nothing scary about Devika plus it was only shown to highlight the illness. In the hands of a lesser actress it would have just come across as two disjointed characters, but Sriti portrayed it so realistically and convincingly, especially the transformation scenes were so awe inspiring 😲.

We really need to try and get the Sudha/Devika scenes here somehow from somewhere Ouch.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

yes, saanthiya... πŸ˜Š i saw the dubbed hindi version of chandramukhi... 

imagine... a TV serial showing this type of character... now...  seems impossible to me...

well, NDTV imagine and Sriti made it possible... 😊

ok... me off now... TC bye..

Actually I was shocked when I heard they really showed a character like this in a TV show. Which makes me regret it even more that I missed it Ouch. At least Imagine TV did something right in showing shows like Jyoti and Rakt Sambandh which again had a pretty bold theme and surprise of surprises had a strong female heroine carrying the whole show on her shoulders.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Dsddsb Mr.Malhotra (Viraj's manager and Priya's father) was in Shekhars hows and having dinner. His acting and expresion was same lyk he is scared of Viraj..dont knw but I really laughd after watching his face. Never saw that lallu manager 🀣🀣🀣