Posted: 17 years ago
Moving this to the celeberity fan clubs 😊
-Priya 😳
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

crazy_heenz thumbnail
4 all u neha fans.....heres her chat transcript ven she was der on indiatimes chat

Neha Bamb

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actress, Neha Bamb at 12 noon on Thursday, August 25, 2005 in Mumbai

Neha Bamb
TV actress

"I'd like to be with a very simple man with simple thinking but he has to pamper me a lot"

Glamsham > Hi Neha! You're a girl next door for me. Are you currently studying? What's the meaning of your surname 'Bamb'?
Neha Bamb > Yes, I am in my last year (in college) studying commerce. The meaning of my surname, I will have to ask my great grandfather. I don't think it has a meaning.

Jassi > Hi Neha, if Amit or Iqbal propose to you then who would you say yes to and why?
Neha Bamb > I would double-date, as both are really cute. They are my good friends.

Jassi > Neha, do you have a boyfriend in real-life? If yes, then who is he? How much do you love him? Who do you get along with the most- Iqbal or Amit? Who is closer to you? How old are you? When are you planning to get married?
Neha Bamb > No, do not have a boyfriend yet. I get along with both equally. But Amit and I do more masti (fun). I turned 20 last month. May be in the next five years I will marry.

Meena > Hey Neha. Interesting to know that you like photography! Can you tell us something more about this? When did you learn and how did you get interested in photography?
Neha Bamb > As we are in front of the camera most of the time and that's the instrument which makes us reach the common people, so I really am fond of the camera and I like learning how to operate it. I have been working since four years. On the sets, I have been trying to learn.

Noreen > Neha, after chatting with us, where will you go? Were do you live in India?
Neha Bamb > I live in Mumbai and after chatting, I have to get back to work.

Pretty_girl > Neha, what will happens next in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai (KYPH) ?
Neha Bamb > Watch all the episodes and you will get your answer. "Kripa" is going to be a big Rock Star!

Nannu > Hi Neha. I am a girl. My name is Nandita. I am a Big, Big, Big, Big fan of yours and I watch KYPH everyday. I love to see you and Iqbal together. I watch this soap just for the two of you. Honestly Neha, please tell us what's your relationship with Iqbal.
Neha Bamb > Honestly, we are just friends and thanks for all your love.

Nannu > Neha, we have heard Iqbal is sick. Is it true? We even heard that you are nursing him. Is it true? If it's true, God bless you and Iqbal.
Neha Bamb > Well, I was working so couldn't nurse him. He is much better now and has resumed shooting.

Nannu > Neha, please tell us before we all lose our minds. Is "Kripa" marrying "Prithivi" in the near future? and WHEN will A-K get together? I hope Ektaa doesn't ruin this soap Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai because we have loads of expectations from this serial.
Neha Bamb > The only answer is we will come up to your expectations. It won't be like other soaps. And A-K will get together very soon.

H-amber > Hi Neha! My name is Amber. I'm 15 and live in France! I'm crazy about your serial. You are a very good actress and I want to know if Iqbal Khan better now because he was in hospital?
Neha Bamb > Yeah, he is much better and thanks for the appreciation. Iqbal is back at work.

Raj_24_1981 > Hi Neha, which place are you originally from?
Neha Bamb > Jodhpur in Rajasthan.

Umna2001 > Hey Neha, you are so cute and a jolly person. You did lot of scenes with Iqbal so which one is your favourite (scene) in the serial with him.
Neha Bamb > Good question. When we were shooting in Goa that was my best scene. We had a ball. Thank you.

Selina_ > Where were you born?
Neha Bamb > Mumbai.

Himanshu > Which acting school did you go to?
Neha Bamb > I did a month's acting course at the Hyderabad University.

Sangeeta > Hi Neha, I'm Sangeeta from the US. I just want to commend you on your acting skills and good luck for your upcoming projects in the future.
Neha Bamb > Thanks so much, that's really sweet of you!

Grasim > Hi Neha! Do you know that you are very popular in Bangladesh as well? What's your e-mail address?
Neha Bamb > Hey, that's good to hear. And I don't have an email address, as I don't get time to check my mails .

Raj_24_1981 > Are you intending to work more in the south Indian films?
Neha Bamb > Well, not really right now. I am very busy with the work I am doing currently.

Aditisilawat > Hi "Kripa"! I along with my friends, Apoorva and Farha are huge fans of yours. We are students of class nine. I want to ask you, how did you get the role of "Kripa"?
Neha Bamb > Hey thanks. It was a coincidence. My pictures were with an agency and were given to Ektaa. She liked my pictures and I got the role.

Asx_asx > Hi Neha. You really look very beautiful. May I know who is your favourite co-star, and who is your friend from the industry?
Neha Bamb > Favourite co-stars are "Angad" (Iqbal) and "Prithvi" (Amit Tandon). Thank you for the compliment.

Sangeeta > What are your future plans? Will you be still doing TV or go into movies?
Neha Bamb > I am happy with TV as of now, and about the future, I have not decided.

H-amber > Hi Neha ! What are you planning to do after Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai?
Neha Bamb > I hope it never ends and after that also I intend to do some Balaji shows.

Raj_24_1981 > Any Bollywood films on offer?
Neha Bamb > I had couple of offers but I am busy with Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai . So, I want to concentrate on that.

Hii > Neha, I really love your performance in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai . I have noticed you have lost a couple of pounds. Have you joined any fitness center?
Neha Bamb > Actually, I have gained weight as there is no time to work out but still, thanks for the compliment.

Grasim > If your current serial KYPH makes a 20 year leap, will you still be there?!
Neha Bamb > No.

Gogi > Neha, which type of man would you like in real life?
Neha Bamb > A very simple man with simple thinking and I expect two things - he has to make sense and he has to pamper me a lot.

Hiii > Neha, when is your birthday?
Neha Bamb > 9th of May.

Trish > Do you have any problems with Iqbal off the sets?
Neha Bamb > Not at all. We all are good friends .

Mituu > Neha, can you just answer one question, as all of us are dying to know. Will "Kripa" marry "Prithvi"?
Neha Bamb > Not in the near future.

Nannu > Neha, I appreciate you a lot. You are such a cute kiddo. You are just 20 and yet you manage everything soo well. I am 22 and I am a professional interior designer. I could never think of clubbing my studies and work together. How do you mange your busy schedule along with your studies and college? How do you deal with being famous at such a young age?
Neha Bamb > You made my day!

Idiosyncratic > Where are you from and how did you land up in show business?
Neha Bamb > I am from Mumbai and it was a sheer coincidence that I am here today.

Sign Off Message > Work hard and party harder! Love, Neha.
-Nadii- thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thanks a lot i Hope you guyz will make this Fan club to the best...
-Nadii- thumbnail
Neha Bamb
-Nadii- thumbnail

Jia thumbnail

Sorry everyone, multiple fan clubs for the same celebrity is not allowed. One fan club for Neha Bamb is already open here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=262250&K W=neha Feel free to join it. :)

Topic closed.