Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It's a weekend show seems like we will be getting less of UB guess they will focus more on ChanMan and the other cast the current track seem like there rushing it I wouldn't be surprise If its over next week.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

CC is 4 days - this other show is 2 days.
MB alone is 6 days
BV is I think 7 days...

so its possible to manage. That is how San can also manage her other glamorous appearances...Supriyaji will also wanna do her quota i guess.. :)

hehe Aliyah I wish!! aapke muh mein Jalebi, chocolate icecream pudding joh bhi chahiye!! 😆

Sunara, thanks for putting everything into perspective as only you can do.🤗
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

CC is 4 days - this other show is 2 days.
MB alone is 6 days
BV is I think 7 days...

so its possible to manage. That is how San can also manage her other glamorous appearances...Supriyaji will also wanna do her quota i guess.. :)

hehe Aliyah I wish!! aapke muh mein Jalebi, chocolate icecream pudding joh bhi chahiye!! 😆

Sunara BV is for 5 days -Mon to fri

MB is6 days-Mon to sat.

Supriyaji's new show is only for the weekend then we don't have to bother.Supriyaaji and sanaya r most important cast in CC.Hopefully she should not quit CC.

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Should not matter...CC is 4 days so she has the bandwidth to do another weekend show. 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hmm - I never knew the creatives were this confused for this show. They are letting their main character to go on for other shows. That spells doom. Also last week we had news of Himanshu and Manasi quitting the show. Who else is left there. The family of chanchan is long gone/friends of Chanchan are gone(purvi, other 2 friends and now most probably simple will also go). Then if UB also goes where is the clash? Even when this show is going to be a weekend show, the shooting would be the same as no weekend show airs only for 1/2hr. Most probably it would be a minimum 1hr weekend show which will replace DID super moms. And Supriyaji has a long association with Hats Off right from Khichdi. All in all the news is really not a good one for the show. 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

Hmm - I never knew the creatives were this confused for this show. They are letting their main character to go on for other shows. That spells doom. Also last week we had news of Himanshu and Manasi quitting the show. Who else is left there. The family of chanchan is long gone/friends of Chanchan are gone(purvi, other 2 friends and now most probably simple will also go). Then if UB also goes where is the clash? Even when this show is going to be a weekend show, the shooting would be the same as no weekend show airs only for 1/2hr. Most probably it would be a minimum 1hr weekend show which will replace DID super moms. And Supriyaji has a long association with Hats Off right from Khichdi. All in all the news is really not a good one for the show. 

I too feel the same.Supriyaji should not leave this show.

As of now there is no tiff between saas and bahu infact they  r having good relation between them.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jaya100

Sunara, thanks for putting everything into perspective as only you can do.🤗

lol di 🤗
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Sunara BV is for 5 days -Mon to fri

MB is6 days-Mon to sat.

Supriyaji's new show is only for the weekend then we don't have to bother.Supriyaaji and sanaya r most important cast in CC.Hopefully she should not quit CC.

oh ok. i remember though for a while there was an episode on Sunday or so right? Not much aware of Colors shows...
anyway if MB can shoot 6 episodes well this will be just the same for Supriyaji per a week ðŸ˜³
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's a bit surprising...but would not despair right away as the other show is a weekend one and the creatives will figure out how to manage dates.

No point spreading doom and gloom until the PH or channel announces something concrete.
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think ahe will manage both the shows simultaneously..have seen uma bem's BD many times in back pose ...

nothing to worry..its gonna be fine:)