Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Poluk

@ Bold. That means exciting a man. U didn't even know this much? That is because you are not enlightened enough. Biting a man, scratching his face all are the preludes to u know what.

This shows how interested MB is in Sultan and is trying to excite him. Women lost the right to self defence long ago. Now a woman is a thing, an article to be acquired and anything she does in self defence is with the hidden motive of attracting that man.

WELCOME TO THE STONE AGE

& as regards how to hurt Sultan. He is not worthy of being touched. Hire another gangster (Bhujang may be) and get his story finished.

so when Madhu will shoot Sultan, we'll go gaga over their hidden divine love..jis se sabse zyada pyar karte hain, uski bali chadate hain πŸ€£
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..waiting for this golden moment
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

so when Madhu will shoot Sultan, we'll go gaga over their hidden divine love..jis se sabse zyada pyar karte hain, uski bali chadate hain πŸ€£

That day I will make a beautiful colourful rocking banging nailing post on the most romantic scene of all times. Isssh 
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i just saw someone in a post mention that the only thing left for this "hot hot sizzling" jodi is for MB to beat that criminal with a sandal. im sure his fans will enjoy that to the utmost😊</font>

That would be a great sight
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Seems more like a cutting (by d knife) chemistry πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poluk

That day I will make a beautiful colourful rocking banging nailing post on the most romantic scene of all times. Isssh

And we would all hail the divine chemistry I your post