krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Updated, thanks for waiting.
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update.

I don't get it, when writer are unable to use the present wonderful cast to their full potential why are they hell bent on introducing new characters every second day and giving them all the possible screen space.

This seems ridiculous.

Take care Dude, and get well soon. 🤗
Edited by -JujuK - 10 years ago
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU!Edited by -parishey- - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You for the WU Ritch :D
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thanks A Lot 😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃  😃  Nice 😃 😃 😃

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Good  😃   😃 Going  😃   😃   😃
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not your fault for having a headache, Rish. Itna bekaar episode thaa obviously headache hoga. 
  1. So much for the show being called Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri BEHNA Hain. According to the CVs, all they need to do is show the sisters talking on the phone for 30 seconds with their BG music playing, and there's the JeeMan scene of the month. PATHETIC. There wasn't even a scene of Mannu telling didi about her complications and Jeevika being concerned about her!! In fact, CVs are showing Jeevika to be more concerned about Vidhi not getting a chance to spend time with her family than the fact that her sister's life is at risk because of her pregnancy complications!! WHAT EVEN?!
  2. Oh la la, love at first sight chodo, Harshad ko tho love in 30 seconds hogaya and Viren and Jeevika were acting as if it were completely normal. GAGH.
  3. Mannu ko injection se dar lagtha hai!! We got to see two seconds of fear and then the scene was over.
  4. WHY haven't the CVs understood yet that they have possibly the four BEST actors in the industry. They have absolutely NO NEED to introduce new ones. They may as well call this show Cameos Ki Kahaani. The show has ONE MONTH left and the CVs are still showing pathetic tracks by introducing irrelevant characters, nothing to do with the title. 
PATHETICNESS AT IT'S BEST! Go CVs, you show what it means to be stupid. 

Thanks for even bothering to put this up, Rish 🤗 Hope you feel better soon ❤️
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I wonder how harshad inhis first sight wants to get married to Vidhi!
krystel21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kriti.

Not your fault for having a headache, Rish. Itna bekaar episode thaa obviously headache hoga. 

1. So much for the show being called Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri BEHNA Hain. According to the CVs, all they need to do is show the sisters talking on the phone for 30 seconds with their BG music playing, and there's the JeeMan scene of the month. PATHETIC. There wasn't even a scene of Mannu telling didi about her complications and Jeevika being concerned about her!! In fact, CVs are showing Jeevika to be more concerned about Vidhi not getting a chance to spend time with her family than the fact that her sister's life is at risk because of her pregnancy complications!! WHAT EVEN?!

Oh the Behena scene was terrible. Like Jeevika wanted to call up Mannu to discuss her suspicions about Vidhi, asked about injections and that's it. Didi's duty is done. Really? 

1. Oh la la, love at first sight chodo, Harshad ko tho love in 30 seconds hogaya and Viren and Jeevika were acting as if it were completely normal. GAGH.
What baffles me is that why don't Viren-Jeevika think its completely fine! How? Like where's your common sense?

1. Mannu ko injection se dar lagtha hai!! We got to see two seconds of fear and then the scene was over.
I will attribute this one to the fact that Mannu is used to injections cause of the cancer treatment?
  1. WHY haven't the CVs understood yet that they have possibly the four BEST actors in the industry. They have absolutely NO NEED to introduce new ones. They may as well call this show Cameos Ki Kahaani. The show has ONE MONTH left and the CVs are still showing pathetic tracks by introducing irrelevant characters, nothing to do with the title. 
IKR! Like I actually am liking the Papa Chaudhary track, but even he's made to be so stupid that it makes no sense. He KNOWS what is Maanvi's name, and yet he can't add 1+1 and be like OH! This girl shares my younger daughter's name! No flicker of realisation/suspicion, nothing. URGH.

PATHETICNESS AT IT'S BEST! Go CVs, you show what it means to be stupid. 

Thanks for even bothering to put this up, Rish 🤗 Hope you feel better soon ❤️

Oh my headache was something completely unrelated. Fun fact, I didn't watch the episode. I read a summary elsewhere and then paraphrased it in my own words 🤣